Welcome to Gaia! ::

Odd One Out

Back to Guilds

The sweet little slice of Gaia reserved for the bizarre, twisted, and/or bored. 

Tags: Random, Debate, Discussion, Chat, Competitions 

Reply Main Forum
Favourite Animated Flix!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:16 pm
Hey pals some of you know this already but I am an animator. So I naturally love watching animated stuff! What are some of your favourite animated movies to watch?

I thought of making this thread because I had Song of the Sea on my mind. I don't know if it's my fav but it's definitely a good one.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:44 am
Spirited Away!  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

BonelyBu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:53 pm
Laika has my heart. I'm so glad they're making stop motion cool again. Paranorman is my favorite movie of theirs though Kubo is probably more beautiful.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:22 pm
BonelyBu
Laika has my heart. I'm so glad they're making stop motion cool again. Paranorman is my favorite movie of theirs though Kubo is probably more beautiful.
Paranormal was so great and super cute. Had some really funny moments too. Coraline also blew me away.  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:35 pm
I was watching Naruto today. It is an anime I keep coming back to. I even drew some of the characters from the anime by pausing a scene.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:17 am
lanceknightmare
I was watching Naruto today. It is an anime I keep coming back to. I even drew some of the characters from the anime by pausing a scene.
I looove Naruto. I haaaate all their filler hahaha but I love their story and character development.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:29 pm
Funkyblueeyes
lanceknightmare
I looove Naruto. I haaaate all their filler hahaha but I love their story and character development.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have box sets number 9, 10 and 12. The episodes start with Sasuke in the hospital. Eventually he runs off and the Leaf Shinobi have to go after him. The fights include the 4 Sound Ninja and their former comrade Kimimaru. Naruto and Sasuke fight each other and it ends in 3 tail Nine Tails Naruto versus Stage 2 Curse Mark and 3 prong Sharingon Sasuke. Sasuke wins this battle in the end which means the group have to stop their persute because Naruto is critically injured. That includes box set 9 and 10. Box set 12 includes an ex Akatski member Ryga of Lightning. Along with a Ghost haunting a village. Plus, a group of idiots trying to steal Hidden Leaf secrets who are completely inept at their job.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:57 am
lanceknightmare

I have box sets number 9, 10 and 12. The episodes start with Sasuke in the hospital. Eventually he runs off and the Leaf Shinobi have to go after him. The fights include the 4 Sound Ninja and their former comrade Kimimaru. Naruto and Sasuke fight each other and it ends in 3 tail Nine Tails Naruto versus Stage 2 Curse Mark and 3 prong Sharingon Sasuke. Sasuke wins this battle in the end which means the group have to stop their persute because Naruto is critically injured. That includes box set 9 and 10. Box set 12 includes an ex Akatski member Ryga of Lightning. Along with a Ghost haunting a village. Plus, a group of idiots trying to steal Hidden Leaf secrets who are completely inept at their job.

Hahahah you've never started from the very beginning?!? I love little Naruto. And watching the original animosity between him and Sasuke turn into an inseparable bond, only to have him run off like that.  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:04 pm
Funkyblueeyes
lanceknightmare

Hahahah you've never started from the very beginning?!? I love little Naruto. And watching the original animosity between him and Sasuke turn into an inseparable bond, only to have him run off like that.

I watched the early episode on television when I had more channels. I also watched the anime in order on YouTube. I am not sure how far I got exactly. I remember these criminal brothers with insane strength. I also watched a few episodes in random places. Like Kabuto fusing with the Sound Ninja and Orochimaru. Sasuke was fighting Kabuto along his resurrected brother. The fight between Itachi and Sasuke was great. What happened to Kabuto and Rin during Kakashi's childhood was sad. There was the Rapping Ninja who had one of the Tailed Beasts. Those two brothers whose father was a god and their mother became a demon. The brothers changed Ninjitsu into what it would be for along time. There was the first three Hokage. The fourth was Naruto's father which a piece of rests inside of Naruto. The granddaughter of the first became the Fifth Hokage Tsunade. Kakashi became the Sixth Hokage though was not a good fit for it. Naruto was the Seventh Hokage. They infer the grandson of the Third Hokage would eventually be the eighth.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games