Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply -------- Cosplayers
Cosplaying in Character

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Cosplay in Character?
  I always Cosplay in Character
  Only when I'm in Character for a Skit
  I don't Cosplay in Character
  Only when I'm in a Group Cosplay
  I have Cosplayed in Character Spontaneously
View Results

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:07 pm
Cosplaying in Character

One of the fun things that either I do or I have seen other Cosplayers at Conventions do is Cosplay in Character. Wearing a Cosplay Outfit to show that you really like or Love your character does the character honor. To be "In Character" is an even greater honor given to the character. Cosplay Skits work out really well when the Cosplayers doing it are very believable being "In Character."

A few times in the past I have Cosplayed in Character Spontaneously. Most of the time it happens when I'm wearing my Syaoran Cosplay Outfit and come across a Princess Sakura Cosplayer. smile One time years ago a Neo Queen Serenity Cosplayer walked up to me and said in character that my princess wasn't here. In response I went into character for a moment and responded like Syaoraon would.have. I was so much into character that I was starting to cry for real.

So do you Cosplay in Character? Please answer the Poll and tell us your story.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:05 am
I try to always cosplay in character but it was hard when I cosplayed characters who hardly smiles. Haha. For an example, when I was cosplaying Masato from Utapri, I just found it hard to make small smiles and a straight face. I ended up laughing after the cosplay just to release the stress. Lol.  

MoopyKi

Questionable Member

-------- Cosplayers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces