Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Seed of Beginning (Flora Lovett/Orin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:59 am
User Image

Miss Flora Lovett was a kindly mare who dreamed of all manner of fantasy. She dreamed of adventures that only the most courageous would go upon, a romance that would make any heart flutter and of the thought of family.
Flora couldn't have any of these things herself, being as sickly and stationary as she was. On account of a weakness within her, though she couldn't tell you where, she simply knew she was ill, she was unable to move around very much or very far.

A usual day was her laying down beside a small stream from which to drink.
She got up to graze, every now and again, but could not stay standing for quite some time. As a result, she didn't eat much, either. She dreamed of being healthy enough that she could eat all manner of delicious treats and get them for herself however she liked. She imagined of someone coming to find her, falling hopelessly in love with her and deciding to stay by her side forever more.

Yet, she had days where she had to stop dreaming, too. She didn't like tuning back into reality, but whenever she did, she reminded to eat well and to take her time about going places.

Today was one of those days. She was taking things slowly, for she had just woken up. As per usual, she was propped up against a willow tree near her stream. Her eyelashes fluttered prettily, though there was no one to see it,
as she woke and she sighed softly.
Take things slow. She reminded herself. Today is not for dreaming.
Today I must rest and recover my energy to dream of loving tomorrow.

Kaya Wolf Moon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:18 pm
User Image

Yet another day and another adventure. Ever since he started going on excursions from his home, there seemed to be an escapade of some sort around every bend. Some of them were fun. Others were more bothersome than anything else. Still more held a sense of danger to them. Orin had long since learned that the dangerous ones were not to be trifled with if he could avoid it. There were too many close calls for himself and Baird to warrant any further desire of them. Although, the dangerous moments didn’t put a damper on his spirit in the least. To be certain, he found that his wanderlust grew more and more each day. Perhaps it was the monotony of tending to an orchard which leant to his dreams of travel, or maybe he simply inherited it from one of his family members. Whatever the case, his travels away from home had grown lengthier with the passage of time. He remained faithful to his family’s dealing, however, being certain to never wander away when the harvest came or when the fields needed tending. Only when all work was done did he succumb to those inner desires.

Today was one such day. The orchard was taken care of, with nothing for him to do for the next day or so. Thus, he answered the call of the forest, of paths and travelers. He felt mildly disappointed that Baird fell ill the previous evening and had to stay behind, but he couldn’t fault him. Despite missing his friend, the large stallion decided that he would just have to enjoy enough fun for the two of them. Orin passed through the clearing to the east of his home. He traipsed through the meandering stream which flowed from south to north. His path being nothing more than a whim of his own design. Onward he walked. Through the outlying forest and into the adjacent lands. Bypassing the neighboring herd’s territory and further yet. Only when he came upon an area that he didn’t recognize did he finally draw to a halt. His gleaming yellow eyes drifted about. “This should be a good place to start,” he said after a moment, giving an approving nod. “Less than a day’s walk from home at this point. Which means that I can still push it farther.” A smile touched his muzzle at the thought. Now let’s see where this path of mine shall lead me…

The sun reached its zenith and began to fall in the heavens. Many hours went by as he followed his made believe trail. Never once did he fear getting lost. Orin could never get lost. He knew his way home, which is why he didn’t fear moving deeper into this new realm. “I wonder what I will encounter this way?” Could it be a bear or a wolf? Perhaps a traveler or a family of sentient animals? The stallion couldn’t know. That’s what made it all the more fun. Whatever he might have concocted to take place, little could he know that he would soon happen across the one thing he didn’t realize he lacked.

belloblossom
I hope this is okay! Figured I'd leave it open so she could hear him bopping along, if you'd like. smile

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:19 pm
The day went on and so Flora rested. When at last the sun had gone from rising to falling in the sky again, she found herself rested and content to begin dreaming once more. So pleased was she to imagine again, having taken care of herself well enough to her own standards, that she thought first of the one thing she desperately wanted: someone to share her life with.

"It would be a gentle-hearted stallion." She told herself. "Someone who was kind and warm, but not weak." She sighed. Not like her, in that regard.
She wanted someone who could protect her or at the very least care for her.
Oh, she would try so hard to be perfect for her dream stallion if only they would love her despite her weakness, she thought. She would tell them all manner of stories and sing for them and be there always for them to come home to, if they wanted to adventure where she could not.

She was going to go on aloud, for her own voice was sometimes a comfort to her, since there was no one else to talk to, when her ears caught the sound of hooves treading nearby. Eyelashes fluttering, she shifted slightly so that she could look more presentable. She was straighter, but still leaned slightly against her willow tree. Checking her reflection in the closest source of water,
she nodded and then called out to whomever may nearby.

"Hello, hello?" She called. "Is someone nearby? Please, do come introduce yourself, I would so love to meet you!"

Kaya Wolf Moon

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff