Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Black Abyss {Literate RP Bar} {Grand Opening!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:09 am
((IM GONNA BRING BACK THE THREAD!! *pumps fist*........I hope....))
"Goddammit, I hate the rain!"
Rocky Larouge said. He had just came from a run-in with a local gang that was pestering the townspeople, so he was tired, and wet. Not a very good combination for him .He wasn't wearing much of a shirt, most of it had been ripped diagonally from his right shoulder to the left side of his hip. His fedora was drooping from all of the water it soaked up, and his red scarf, that was once flowing in the wind, was sutck against his back. His cape did the same thing that his scarf had done, and his pants were sticking to his legs. He was also weakened in the rain, so he couldn't dry himself off or materialize an umbrella until he found shelter. He nearly ran past a bar that looked very promising. He stopped on-a-dime and glanced at the sign in the window.
"Help Wanted,eh? Well, this aughta be fun. Besides I need the money. I kinda spent alll of Shinue-sensei's" He said as he dashed into a bar and yelled
"OW! .......A bar? Really?!". Than he ran into the actual bar. As he came out of the rain, his powers started to come back.
"Allrighty then!" He said as he quickly caught aflame and as quickly as he caught aflame, the flame went away, and he ws dry. He strolled up to the bar and took a seat.
"A glass of your finest sake, please." He asked the bartender as he turned to look at his surroundings and noticed the wolf that he had took seat next to. He realized that she had the same markings as he did. He was both shocked and elated at this sight. He turned and said, "
Excuse me ma'am, do you mind if I look at your right arm?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:44 am
Thobi leaned quietly against the mantle of the fire place listening to Sandman buy Oomph through her black and gold skull candy head phones, watching the flames dance to and fro. Her blood red dress was short and clung to her curves, and her short hair brushing over her neck as she bobed her head in time with the beat.  

Commie Fanny Whammer

Dangerous Conversationalist

7,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Moshmonster

Timid Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:49 pm
Falen trumped through the rain, her blue paws darkened by mud and a very unhappy look across her maw. Her white hair was darkened to grey, saturated to her scalp, and clung to her muzzle and neck. Her green eyes flashed darkly as she saw a building appearing on the horizon. She pulled her cloak in tighter around her chest as she sped up her already speedy pace.

She knocked hard on the door, but, still getting drenched, pushed the door open in impatience. She looked around, afraid of what she may find but was greeted with warmth and chatter. She cautiously approached the bar, attempting to hide her bedraggled appearance.

"Excuse me...?" she looked around shyly, "D-do you serve hot chocolate...?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:13 am
walks in and sits at the bar. asks for some mountain dew. *looks around  

cazzz123

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items