{PRP}Shadows in the Night {Bella Lillian x Dashiell}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:40 am
nekolulu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dashiell moved slowly and quietly under the lightly lit moonlight forest. Since he'd come here and lost his colors, he'd adapted well. The dark stallion had noted at night under moon and star light, everything turned a shade of black, white, or grey. Dashiell found he felt quite at home among the subtle non-colors.

Plus he loved to practice moving stealthily. It had been wonderful to find a purpose for himself. He'd only wished his twin could be as happy here. With luck, she'd eventually find her place too. Until then he'd enjoy himself and support her as best he could.

He took a few more quiet steps forward then paused to look around. As he scanned the washed out landscape, a bright flash under the moonlight caught his attention. Something white and bright moved through the trees. Cautiously he moved closer. He didn't often meet others out here at night. Dashiell suddenly realized that he missed the company of others.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:37 pm
magnadearel

User Image
~Bella walks from the lake to the woods where her home is. She had spend most of the day playing in the water and watching the leaves blow acrossed the lake. She thinks of all the soquili she pasted at the lakd and how cute there childen are. She smirks and thinks about her own stong childen.

walking down the trail she stops and looks at the moon. She then sbakes her head and moves her blue maine out of her eyes. She walks though the woods and stops spotting someone up a head and to the right of her~ " Hello any one out here?"]

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:13 pm
nekolulu

Dashiell heard the soft voice of a mare calling out. For a moment he hesitated. Slowly he moved onto the path to face her. She was a lovely thing, all moonlight and pale blue flowers. "I offer you greetings," he gave a bow of his head. His pale eyes watched her for signs of fright. He kept his wings folded against his flanks. Perhaps she wouldn't mind a little company tonight.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:57 pm
magnadearel

( Sorry for late reply been on gaia break)
- seeing movement then an stallion that was as black as night sky, he seemed to have have little white star like markings. She heard him and watches him bow and then fold up wings and smiles at him- "
hello sir, it's a nice night for a walk. I'm Bella Lillian. May I ask your name please?" - she smiles again studio g him with her light blue eyes- smil

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:36 pm
nekolulu
That's ok! <3 Glad to have you back

Her smile encouraged him to come a little closer. Sir? He didn't think he qualified as a sir, but perhaps she was just being polite. "That is a lovely name for a lovely mare. I'm called Dashiell. Would you care for some company this beautiful night?"

The night would be prettier with the beautiful company of the mare, but he would respect her wishes if she wished to be alone. The moon was beautiful on its own as well. Closer to them, fireflies danced and lit up the night with their soft glows.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:31 pm
quote="magnadearel"]

- Bella watches Dashiell~ " company would be wonderful. It is nice to meet you Dashiel. Do you like the stars? I find myself watching them and the firebugs. The firebugs seem to make me laugh." ~ She smirks and walks closer.

" Is your home near here or have you traveled far from here to see the stars or the firebugs, I have lived here for a long time. but I have never seen any soquili that has markings like you do. They remind me of the star lit sky on a clear night. It is very beauful." ~she blushes~

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:49 pm
nekolulu

He perked up and fluttered his wings happily as she accepted his company. "So happens I do enjoy the stars. They are pretty silly! I like to see if they match the patterns in the stars above."

"I'm just traveling at the moment. Seeing what there is to see." Dashiell blinked and glanced at his own familiar pelt. "None? I mean you don't seem that old to me, but surely you've seen one?" He was proud of his pelt, but he wished she could have seen it before he lost his colors. Him and his sister were sights to behold.

He smiled, "thank you for saying so. I've never seen one with elegant flower markings like yours. So what do you do on a fine clear night like this?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:58 pm
magnadearel

- Bella smiles and watches him futter his wings, they too were beautiful- " yes they are, they make me laugh when the firebugs fly in circles"

"Traveling is nice, the meadow ahead has many things to offer. There are some beautiful waterfalls, you would have to come back in day light to see them." - Bella shakes her head- " no. Your pelt is beautiful and unique."

-Bella smirk -offers " thank you. I like to starglaze my friend Syn and his friend Grace like to look at stars. I know an great place for star gazing I can show you. There are also sweet apples there if you hungry."

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:59 pm
nekolulu

"They do do that don't they? I like trying to predict where they'll be next time they light up." That was always quick puzzlier, as one had only seconds to guess where the firefly might be before it flashed again. It could be difficult to extrapolate it's trajectory from only a second's moment of light. He enjoyed the challenge.

"Ah does it now? Lead on fair mare. I would like to see this meadow you speak of. I'm sure even if we can't fully see the waterfalls we can hear them." He grinned at her. "Perhaps it is to you. To me it is just my pelt and it always has been. Or well it has been since we came here." Dashiell tried to think of how long since he'd come from the stars with his sister and couldn't rightly recall. Weird. He'd ask his sister when he saw her later.

"It sounds like a time honored tradition here. I'm game for it if that's what you'd like to do. Are you quite familiar with the constellations here about?" Stars and their formations fascinated him. That and how two different ponies could look at the same stars and see two different things. He wondered what was the type of objects she saw.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:39 pm
magnadearel

-Bella watches as firebug lands on her face, she crosses her eyes to watch it- " I do too. This one seems to like me." - she looks at Dashiell then back at the little bug. She smiles as it lights up and then flys off her.- "good bye my little friend."

- Bella leads Dashiell to the falls, she walks beside him taking in his size. Up close his pelt was even more beautiful. Passing into the meadow she passes a tree and snags an small branch of apples. She turns her head and slows her pace before offering g one to Dashiell. She watches him and eats- " we should start hearing the falls soon."

" Yes. Please go first. Tell me what you see." - she looks up and smiles-

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas