Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Jun De La Cruz the Moon Hunter (Ready)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:02 pm
DEUS EX MACHINA PERSONNEL FORM

The Hunter 
Name: Jun De La Cruz
Nicknames: Juju

Category: Moon

The Weapon 

Name: Zentra
Nicknames: Zenny
Type of Weapon: Full-arm armored gauntlet (right hand). Covering in scales with a protruding antler-shaped blade on the outer side.
Totem: A ring/cuff bracelet.
Former species of weapon: Sin-you

Personalities:

Jun:
+ Benevolent
+ Creative
+ Educated
+/- Ambitious
+/- Independent
+/- Meticulous
- Pompous
- Rough
- Cynical

Zentra:

+ Quick-witted
+/-Prideful
- Possessive

Why did your human character choose to become a Hunter?
Being the second-to-last child of 6 brothers just mean't he had no standards to live up to. Nothing that he needed to achieve. Especially of a wealth family and it's growing companies technological victories. But that wasn't about to stop Jun from trying his damnedest to get above his brothers. Whispers would encourage him... Drive him to 'whatever was necessary to succeed.'

He would make himself into the image of the perfect son… But such hunger is hard to quench. And soon, it began to eat away at him from the inside out. Hollowed out to a near emotionless state, Jun soon came to understand that, no matter what he did, no matter how much sanity sacrificed, he would never, ever crawl up to his older brothers. The whispers had failed him.

Of course, he'd noticed them earlier on in his life. Even gave him his attention here and there but nothing more. He had 'bigger fish to fry' so to speak. And it seemed he was the only one of his family to really notice them. Wouldn't have helped his case to point them out lest he be labeled 'insane'. But once he started noticing just how more 'present' they were becoming, it was more bothersome than before. Annoying, pestering things….

Only on a lonesome outing did he realize this growing threat… And how it could possibly be a way to further his own self-worth. After being approached by a recruiter to fight the threat, he quickly accepted. He would take up this recruiters offer of 'glory' and advance his own dreams and ambitious of becoming something far better than he knew he was capable of.

Let him be a fleeting memory by the living to excel in death.

Weapon Ability: 
XXXXXXXXXXXT2/The Charge -- Jun builds his power up in his gauntlet to deliver a massive right hook.

Physical Description: 

Eye Colour: Hazel
Hair Colour/Style: Dark auburn; Long on the top with the sides shaved down to fade into a short mustache/beard combo.
Skin Colour: Olive
Clothing Style/Colours: High style. Sophisticated Hipster. One-sleeved gold-trimmed coat. A tight long-sleeved undershirt with slimming cargo pants tucked into black boots.
Extra: 
References: Coat style, hair style reference.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:01 pm
ready for crits~ ♥  

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Waffles! 25

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:06 pm
Small approval things!

Totems are supposed to be small, so a full arm sleeve might be a bit too much. I'd scale it back to ending at the wrist- keep in mind, he needs to (realistically at least) remove this item and have it change shape at a moments notice. So having to pull the entire arm length jewelry from under clothes or even putting it on over clothes would be a hassle. Totems are just that- totems! Small and non functioning items.

As far as weapon species go, I'm not sure a Qilin is okay as species have to bee halloween/spooky- a Qilin is a benevolent mythological creature with no negative aspects or fear generating qualities really. I'd just try to work a way for a fear generating Qilin to exist then should be fine.
Kaineferu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:18 am
iStoleYurVamps
Small approval things!

Totems are supposed to be small, so a full arm sleeve might be a bit too much. I'd scale it back to ending at the wrist- keep in mind, he needs to (realistically at least) remove this item and have it change shape at a moments notice. So having to pull the entire arm length jewelry from under clothes or even putting it on over clothes would be a hassle. Totems are just that- totems! Small and non functioning items.

As far as weapon species go, I'm not sure a Qilin is okay as species have to bee halloween/spooky- a Qilin is a benevolent mythological creature with no negative aspects or fear generating qualities really. I'd just try to work a way for a fear generating Qilin to exist then should be fine.

Thank you for the critiquing :>

I changed the totem but I have a few questions about the weapon species~

There is a mythical beast called a 'Sin-You' that I found that is a more feral version of a Qilin. From what I read, it's suppose to be a symbol of justice but might it be able to have been corrupted? And that could be it's sense of causing Fear?  

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Waffles! 25

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:49 pm
Kaineferu
iStoleYurVamps
Small approval things!

There is a mythical beast called a 'Sin-You' that I found that is a more feral version of a Qilin. From what I read, it's suppose to be a symbol of justice but might it be able to have been corrupted? And that could be it's sense of causing Fear?

That would actually be A++ since people do fear justice or creatures that bring vengeance/retributions so it's 100% ez viable.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:52 pm
iStoleYurVamps
Kaineferu

That would actually be A++ since people do fear justice or creatures that bring vengeance/retributions so it's 100% ez viable.

Hoorah! Thank you!  

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Waffles! 25
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items