Welcome to Gaia! ::

Odd One Out

Back to Guilds

The sweet little slice of Gaia reserved for the bizarre, twisted, and/or bored. 

Tags: Random, Debate, Discussion, Chat, Competitions 

Reply Main Forum
Anyone Participating in the Gaia Xmas Events?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:06 pm
As the title says  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:00 am
I've been trying to but I'm so busy lately!

Also I'm sorry I haven't been posting much!

I had a really bad experience with a gaia guild not too long ago, and kind of just forgot that I was in any others. XD  

404 Loki

Omnipresent Stylist

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:11 am
Madam Loki

I had a really bad experience with a gaia guild not too long ago, and kind of just forgot that I was in any others. XD

Oh no!!! A bad experience?!

Don't worry about it, we're super low pressure. I had to wait until this weekend to participate in anything because of work haha.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:58 am
Funkyblueeyes
Madam Loki

Don't worry about it, we're super low pressure. I had to wait until this weekend to participate in anything because of work haha.

Yea, its a pretty long and wild story. lol The last year of my life. They were a super hardcore, tight knit group of people and it was...really exhausting trying to breaking into their bond and really feel like I fit in. It ended very messy and I'm just glad its all over. sweatdrop

Do you have this next week off?

This years event is really interesting! I'm enjoying it so far.  

404 Loki

Omnipresent Stylist

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:52 am
Madam Loki
Funkyblueeyes
Madam Loki

Yea, its a pretty long and wild story. lol The last year of my life. They were a super hardcore, tight knit group of people and it was...really exhausting trying to breaking into their bond and really feel like I fit in. It ended very messy and I'm just glad its all over. sweatdrop

Do you have this next week off?

This years event is really interesting! I'm enjoying it so far.

I like that the event is a collaborative effort. That's got a sweetness to it.
I got 2 weeks off (unpaid) for the holidays. Pretty excited for it.

I've had my own experiences trying to squeeze into cliques only to get my a** handed to me hahaha. Offline though. It's surprisingly easy to fit into the clique when you start your own guild wink Saved me the trouble of trying to fit in.
Actually, that was kind of the inspiration for the name! I found it a bit hard to nudge my way into any other spot on gaia, so I figured I'd just make my own and try to make an environment where we all fit in.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:57 am
Funkyblueeyes

I've had my own experiences trying to squeeze into cliques only to get my a** handed to me hahaha. Offline though. It's surprisingly easy to fit into the clique when you start your own guild wink Saved me the trouble of trying to fit in.
Actually, that was kind of the inspiration for the name! I found it a bit hard to nudge my way into any other spot on gaia, so I figured I'd just make my own and try to make an environment where we all fit in.

Awwh damn, that sucks your holidays are unpaid, mine are too though. I got next week off and return on Jan 3rd. My s/o gets his time off paid though, which is nice. Any big plans for the time off?

Yea I think I've learned my lesson for good this time about trying to fit in with cliques. lol Every time I've tried to fit in with a group it never really works out.

I like this guild! I like how I can come and go, there is no pressure! Its nice to have a place to get to know other misfits where we can all be relaxed!  

404 Loki

Omnipresent Stylist

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:00 pm
Madam Loki
Funkyblueeyes

Awwh damn, that sucks your holidays are unpaid, mine are too though. I got next week off and return on Jan 3rd. My s/o gets his time off paid though, which is nice. Any big plans for the time off?

Yea I think I've learned my lesson for good this time about trying to fit in with cliques. lol Every time I've tried to fit in with a group it never really works out.

I like this guild! I like how I can come and go, there is no pressure! Its nice to have a place to get to know other misfits where we can all be relaxed!

No plans, aside from family coming to visit. I shall be a jungle gym for my niece for the next week.

Yeah I honestly didn't expect the guild to survive this long. I made it in 2006 hahah. My favourite part about it is that I can disappear for a year because adulthood hits me hard, and there are still at least a couple stragglers keeping it going.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:49 pm
Yep! Charoling!

That is the extent of my social mingling till now.  

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items