Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Exiled Adventures(Phoenix X AceOfTears) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:16 pm
Once the canopy was open, Kyra went to pull herself out of her seat only to slip on her dress when trying to stand up. Working her way back up before jumping to the dirt underneath her. Even now she was trying to think how they could get money since they were broke. Looking at the hair pin in her hands knowing it could help them if they sold it. “Maybe when we can into town to sell it. I know when I got it my father told me it was made with rare stones. Hopefully someone would recognize it being mine and take it.” She suggested to him. She hoped by going to town on foot was close knowing they were both hungry. When her home was attacked by Kyren’s men she didn’t have much time to gather money and supplies.

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:25 pm
"You think people around here even care about jewelry? Man were you truly pampered. Besides." He stood up from the ground, looking over to her. "In the city, some could pretend to be you. Out here, no one has that luxury. You can't even pass that off as a copy outside the city. Might as well throw it out." He walked over to the plane, pulling out his ignition key from below, a safeguard, before closing the glass. "Whatever the case, pull up some plants and help me cover this."
AceOfTears

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:36 am
For Kyra she hadn't been able to know much about other towns. She was trying to find solution to their issue of not having any money. When they couldn't do anything with the hairpin she put it in her hair that was hidden by her hood to hold onto it. Nodding as she went to help with pulling up plants to cover the plane out of sight. She knew her brother would be on the hunt looking for her, still she was quiet since she was out of element as her life was sent in a different direction. Even though she didn't know much she wanted to help in some way.

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:35 am
With the parts that would stand out covered, Ardis jumped down to the dirt again. "That should be fine for now, although don't think this will be the only time. We've got a lot of country between us and safety." A quick look around to get his bearings. "And now, we walk." Ardis started walking through the field, letting the princess keep up. Once they found a road, they walked along it for several more minutes until they came to the outskirts of a town. On the outside, it seemed a fair place, brick buildings and modern architecture presented, but as they got closer the poverty of the place began to show,

People relying on horses to move, clothing faded after years of use, and paint clearly showed its age. "Welcome to your country Sofia." Ardis whispered, sticking close enough in front of her to prevent anyone from getting a glance at her face, if at all. Few actually were walking around however, most sitting against the walls if they were out at all. The only noise of modern convenience happened to be of a truck, which passed by the two carrying a handful of troops in the open back. "They're already moving about out here. We can't stay longer than necessary."
AceOfTears

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:48 pm
Kyra looked around once Ardis stated it was good for how they had covered the plane. The sooner they were to safety the better she would feel. Nodding at him as she went walking through the field with him as much as she could. Looking to the town seeing the brick buildings and architecture didn’t look bad from a distance until once they got closer. Now looking at the town she could see parts of poverty as she grew quiet remember all the fights when she would try to help the people in the town.

Her eyes followed to see horses and clothing faded from years of use. On the outside she tried to remain strong as it was affecting her negatively. If only she had tried harder maybe they could have newer clothes on them or repaint the town. “I should have fought more…” she whispered to no one in particular lost in her thoughts for a moment. Once she heard the truck as her head snapped knowing they weren’t safe here. “What do we need to do so we can get out of here before they notice us? I doubt they won’t need a second glance at me having my hood up…” she whispered to him.

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:54 am
"Smudge up your face with mud, or maybe cover your hair with a cloth. Just make yourself less pretty and no one would take the time to check under the hood." Ardis kept watching around them as he answered her before continuing. Already posters were being put up, although rather crude on account of the short notice, providing only a description of the girl. It wouldn't be long until her face was also on there. "Most of all, we shouldn't be in the street." He pulled her into one of the alleys, using them as they looked for a market. Once they found one however, their food options weren't very plentiful, or even attractive. "Bread, lettuce, cheese... Any requests?" He asked.
AceOfTears

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:11 pm
Kyra nodded decided she would follow through in doing what he suggested to help her to be hidden. Instead of having her perfect hair she messed with it before holding onto her hair pin to keep it close. Bending over to rip her dress to make a cloth to cover her hair. She even smeared mud from the ground across her features hoping to blend in. “Alright how do I look?” She asked as her eyes looked to him. Following him into the alley to look for a market. With her stomach growling it wasn’t helping much with her hunger. Shaking her head knowing there wasn’t a lot to choose from. “Bread if possible.” She spoke softly to him. Knowing that wasn’t going to be the only place for poverty that they would see. She had wished she had done more to help the people in the kingdom.

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:52 pm
Watching for more soldiers, Ardis didn't actually expect the girl to take his advice. "You know I... Nevermind." He kept her nearby as he watched the old stand's owner, waiting for a chance with the soldiers taking his attention before he swiped a loaf of bread, slipping it over to Kyra. He watched to see if the man would react to any change of his stand but he didn't appear to notice it, to tired from the soldiers. Ardis lead himself and Kyra away, pulling half the bread for himself. "Enough for now, but we'll need more. If there are soldiers here, we'll find their camp, see if they have any fuel and make a plan for tonight."
AceOfTears

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:32 pm
Kyra looked at Ardis wanting to know if she looked good for hiding in the crowd to not be noticed. "Sorry... I was just trying to make myself less inconspicuous." she spoke to him softly. She had wanted to make herself less noticeable by the guards so it wouldn't create problems. Following Ardis to get away from the soldiers and the stand. Pulling a piece of bread to eat as her eyes gaze up to him. "Is really good to head to their camp? Isn't there somewhere else we could go to find fuel?" she asked hoping they wouldn't go to the camp. Even now she was thinking of cutting her hair to make her less easy to spot or dye her hair to make it harder for Kyren to find her.

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:47 pm
(Sorry it took a while)
"Not one bit. I'd want to avoid it but I'm guessing they are watching any source of fuel in case anyone wanted to get it, not just us." He was blatant in his response again. "And they've probably got better rations than we can get food. Bases also hold extra canteens filled with water, everything we need before we leave in one place. It'll be easier to get all in one place. T do that, I have an idea but I'll need you to trust me on it, so just sit tight here okay? I've got to search around for a bit." He set his hands on her shoulders, patting them before leaving the alley, searching out for those with information in this town...

He was gone for a while, asking about several people while keeping suspicion down about himself to the people. It was somewhat easy, some could tell he was a military man and shut him down, others he had to convince. He finally got some directions from an mechanic, brought there to check on their equipment. Simple directions, but enough to work with. He returned to the alley, slowing as he saw two soldiers on the opposite side of the street watching over in Kyra's direction before they began trudging over. Ardis rushed into the alley as they crossed halfway. "Let's go." He said with a quite headjerk to the men.
AceOfTears

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:37 am
Kyra was worried about this plan just like with getting noticed by someone. Nodding at him promising to stay knowing if she were to wander to she would be alone to face the world she didn’t know much about. After he was gone she looked around the alley see what there was in this town. Being as a princess she had only heard about the poverty but seeing it was different.

Alone to her thoughts knowing she could never return back home to her family or what was left of it. Leaning against a wall in the alley as she looked down at the ground. Once she looked up seeing guards looking in her direction only to have Ardis rush into the alleyway. Nodding as she went to follow him quickly before they would move faster after them. "Yes before they get closer..."

Phoenix347

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces