[PRP] Dry Weather (Vitha x Pipi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:06 pm
"Of course!" Pipi promised. She was happy to have someone to tell if she ran into anything strange. Not that she had previously, but it was always good to know exactly what a lioness should do in a given situation.

"You're welcome," the brown lioness offered belatedly, manners her parents had drilled into her finally kicking in. "It was good to meet you," she added, unsure what to do next. Should she...go looking for strange things?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:19 pm
"Honestly, it was a huge pleasure to meet you too," Vitha added on. "Just don't go looking for trouble, heh. I'll be around, please never be shy to say hi." Vitha never had too many friends, always content with stories to keep her company, so it was nice that as unsettling as her night on the border had been, it was pushing her into new pathways, and somewhat being more social.

"Stay safe. I'll probably have a little gathering of a few of us soon, I'll call on you!"

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:54 pm
"You stay safe too!" Pipi told the oler lioness, beginning to retreat from teh watering hole. "I look forward to meeting the others!"

Taking the opportunity, the brown lioness bounded off, a new spring in her step. How very exciting! What should she make her first offering of?  
[IC] Pridelands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff