Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Brother, where will we wander. (Pollux & Castor)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pollux knew his brother was near. He followed the little glowing orbs he had formed towards the heart of the forest. It wasn’t often that Pollux went far off from his brother, but an adventurer had prayed upon a star for a safe return home and the stars had sent him to go help.
The journey had been long: through the dark woods, over hills and into deep, lush valleys, over streams and deep rivers. And when he thought he could travel no further, he had found a small herd of Soquili lost and looking to go home. With his last bit of energy he helped guide them home, which had nearly taken as long as his own journey.
Pollux Dioscuri felt proud that he had helped many return to the safety of their home, but now it was his own time to go home. His brother and he had set up a small home base near the middle of a wood, at least for this season. It kept the snow from their backs, and the dense wood held the heat from their bodies. It was a lovely stretch of woods, but as lovely as it was, come spring they would move their home to a warmer location.
As he neared the entrance of the woods, after traveling once again over the long trek, he felt a sense of wonder. It wasn’t often that he took adventures on his own, often his brother was near his side. But his brother was often more busy than he, helping other set out on their own treks. Pollux marveled at his brother’s sheer strength and will. Pollux would be very happy to see him, and tell him about the encounters he had, and the perils of solo travel.
The dense brush tried to push him away, but Pollux tucked his wings in tight and continued on. He could see his glowing red orbs, like small butterflies surrounded by light guide him as they zipped easily through (literally) leaves, bushes and trees.
Castor, I have returned! What an adventure I have had. I bring fruits from far away, come and try them! He pranced in place around his brother, barely able to contain his excitement.

wc: 371

Rein_Carnation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Safe Passage a journey to one's destination filled with excitement and wonder. Continuous thoughts phased within the large stallion's mind in remembrance of his recent encounters. Particularly, most heartening his finding of a lot soul within a task. Simple, obedient yet full of wonder mingled with surprise did a companion emerge sentimentally into his life. She was lost without a voice, yet her eyes spoke a million verses of wonder by simply looking into his. Thus, a forgotten child became his own, a companion in his journey.

Standing under a willow tree Castor relived that meeting his mindset contemplative yet fulfilled in serenity. Close to his side curled in close, his wolf cub quieted in a sleeping dream, her ears twitching curiously. All was calm until a familiar voice perked his subconscious back to reality. Swishing his tail craning head downward a gentle oversized wing caressed the wolf's head as his words were compassionate, "Miyu-chan wake up now. My brother has returned".

Raising his head stepping way from Miyu, Castor walked out into the open the familiar glowing crimson capturing his attention. His own orbs a violet presence overtaking his entire form. So energetic Pollux remained while Castor was more laid-back in most appearances. Two stars one subtle the other determined intertwined into two set destinies of benevolent qualities. Smiling softly his emotion moved quickly to a more inviting welcome, "Brother! You've returned. I too have witnessed many a fine woven tales of darkness and light. Recently, I encountered a traveler lost and afraid" he motioned as a purplish-hued wolf with a fluffy curled tail stood curiously by his side. "It seems that my aid to travelers has given reward in assisting me. She fits very well on my back when I lead others to their destination". Now he stopped his own thoughts to turn to his brother's excited prancing being the younger brother he was. "Come now brother don't keep me in suspense. Share the bounty you have brought us!" His laughter being genuine with a perk of curiosity made Castor wonder how far his brother traveled. Both carrying lights that shined in the darkest nights they could travel for days at a time if only to help their travelers get too and from their destinations.

Castor Dioscuri WC: 377

Kyjoto

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:16 pm
Pollux was beyond elated to see his brother, butterflies of joy filling his insides. Being with his brother allowed him to act child-like, and until he had to set off on another excursion, he reveled in the time.
He lowered his head to greet the small wolf "Hello, little one! I am Pollux, I am glad you are here!" The orbs danced around each other and faded together. He was finally home.
"You go first, most of my time was spent travelling home! And I am quite famished myself." Pollux had slung a strange cloth basket around his neck that held treasures of his adventures. He reached around to his withers and pulled the knot, and a bounty of colorful fruits spilled to the ground. Apples of many colors, pears and wild cucumbers, corn and a few still green tomatoes from a nice villager. Pollux had helped a human child find her tribe, and the family rewarded him handsomely. Some of the fruits showed some bruising, but they were still quite edible. He nudged the tomatoes into the sun.
"I am glad you have found a friend! I only had your faeries to join me on the way there." Pollux had always called the orbs faeries, although they were merely manifestations of their ability, simple will-o'-wisps as the Kawanni people would call them.

Wc: 226  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:00 pm
User Image

It was a jovial experience being around Pollux giving the elder brother a sense of completion. Noting his companion joined his side his own self-worth increased feeling admiration from a smaller creature then himself. Her eyes echoed his thoughts of curiousness mingled with happiness that his brother warmed them with. Amusing thoughts of him toting his basket with spoils from afar made Castor chuckle. Miyu-chan seemed timid but she showed a brilliant likeness for his brother within the wag of her fluffy tail. Large ears swiveling she listened intently to everything Pollux had to say along with Castor.

Once the fruits and treats were exposed his eyes lightened in appreciation of an amazing selection. Bruised or not the apples looked delicious with many hints of flavor embedded within each one. Craning his head down he chose a swirled red and green biting it in half to share with his companion. Though she was a wolf it occurred to him she could live upon fruits and other wild forages rather than sustain pure meat diet. Definitely, something to ponder for future trips for the both of them he noted dutifully.

"Delicious Pollux. I'm glad your journeys were filled with positive thoughts. And it appears Miyu feels mutual in your choices you've returned with", he chuckled watching the she-wolf's small maw chew up the leftover apple slices. While he wanted to dig deep into those sweet juices he refrained placing vigil upon his brother. "The fairies are quite mysterious, aren't they? Sometimes I question why they chose us, then again we both know it deep within. Since our birth Pollux it had been fate, no destiny to lead those that have traveled astray". He paused for a moment gazing at the sky that would soon be dark like a freshly painted canvas of stars upon an ocean. Something seemed off on that last flight which his instincts whispered yet he couldn't put his hoof upon it fully.

Castor Dioscuri WC: 325

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers