Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Feedback(Tell us what you think!)
two pieces of feedback, threads and announcements

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

god n1t30wl xiii ssc

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:52 pm
ok wanted to give 2 pieces of feedback here
post 2 in this thread here from 2009 is where i am getting a modified version of this idea
X

a user posted from 2009 saying not to visit topics more than 30 days old, a better idea might be to lock topics more than 60 days old to prevent them from being posted in again OR just move them to a locked recycle bin. this way only current topics are seen or cant be posted in

the second one is more of just a general statement, and isn't really feedback but its just a comment on announcements

i have to say your guild announcements look so much more professional than many other guilds. its clear someone always takes time to make them for users before there sent. its nice to see this  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:27 pm
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
ok wanted to give 2 pieces of feedback here
post 2 in this thread here from 2009 is where i am getting a modified version of this idea
X

a user posted from 2009 saying not to visit topics more than 30 days old, a better idea might be to lock topics more than 60 days old to prevent them from being posted in again OR just move them to a locked recycle bin. this way only current topics are seen or cant be posted in

the second one is more of just a general statement, and isn't really feedback but its just a comment on announcements

i have to say your guild announcements look so much more professional than many other guilds. its clear someone always takes time to make them for users before there sent. its nice to see this

It is why i have come to learn from them XD my guild is slowly coming along however ^^  

Iunacat

Adorable Master

7,975 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
IV Feedback(Tell us what you think!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items