Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Pridelands
[Log] Lost in thought (Mohana and Nyimak)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:42 am
Mohana wandered, lost in thought and feeling a little melancholy. She’d recently parted ways with her faithful companion Bipin and she was still getting used to the loss of his presence. He’d been by her side for so long that she always expected to turn and for him to be there. But the male ratel was grown now and wanted a family of his own to bring back with him and she had to honor that wish, however sad and lonely his loss made her. She knew she would see him again, but his absence made her loneliness much more profound.

She needed to find something to distract her, someone to talk to, perhaps. She kept her eyes and other senses alert for anyone else who might be nearby.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:57 am
Nyimak curious as ever was wandering the pride boarder as she waited to find out if they had been accepted into the pride, she had her ears and eyes sharp for anything around here that might be interesting. She grinned she was ready for just about anything, she saw a lioness that looked very down. She didn't want to be rude and ask why she was sad but the temptation to do just that pawed at her. It would be a very cold day in Africa when Nyimak wasn't curious about something. Even if it got her in trouble someday she would continue to learn and explore new things. Nyimak chose to call out instead "Greetings I am Nyimak." She said in a warm tone.

She hoped that if she was warm and forward with the sad lioness perhaps she could brighten her day a little bit, she didn't like to see others sad. One of her brightest days was when she met the god of Loneliness and made him a little less lonely traveling together with the god in mortal form had been a wonderful experience. Nyimak hoped to fill her life with many more days like that one.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:52 pm
Mohana could have leapt for joy when she smelled the presence of another lioness. Even better, the other female approached and greeted her and seemed friendly. Mo was in desperate need of a friendly face, so she gladly stepped close and returned the greeting.
“Hello, Nyimak, it is nice to meet you. I am Mohana,” she said, returning the friendly smile and warm tone. Nyimak looked a little more familiar with this area than she was. Looking around, Mo realized that she didn’t recognize her surroundings at all. Her wandering paws had taken her further than she intended.
“By any chance, do you know where we are?” she asked with chagrin. “I don’t believe I have ever been here before.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:02 pm
Nyimak grinned meeting Mohana who seemed very friendly she was glad they were both cheerful lionesses and the lioness Mohana was willing to cheer up and didn't want to stay sad. "Oh, you don't live here? I am waiting to see if I have been accepted to the pride land's pride. So well that's your answer I suppose. You are in the pride lands. Where are you from?" She asked curiously as ever. "I have been a rouge all my life, so the idea of joining a pride is new to me, but to live a life without trying new things is a life not truly lived."

She wondered so many different things she could learn and discover. She didn't know if she would stay in the pride for the rest of her life or if she would stay for a bit then move on. That might be the choice she made once she had some cubs and watched them grow up. She would never have cubs and leave them before they had grown up though. She smiled thinking about the cubs she might one day have as she waited for Mohana's answer.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:35 pm
Mohana was quite surprised to realize that she had wandered into a pride’s territory, even if it was along the very borders. It showed that she really did need to learn more about her surroundings. Still, it was most likely a good and welcoming pride if this friendly lioness was trying to join. Mo wondered if she ought to consider doing the same thing and trying to join a pride. She didn’t have a place to call home after all. She would have to learn about the pride, of course.

“Oh goodness! Yes, I too have pretty much been rogue all my life, though I did join a pride when my daughters were young. It gave them a place to grow up and call home. Sadly, that pride no longer exists,” said Mohana with a melancholy sigh. She still mourned the loss of that home, even though it had been temporary.

“That is a very good point. Trying new things is important. What makes you want to join this particular pride?” she asked, curious as always.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:40 pm
Nyimak smiled brightly she liked Mohana already they were bright and cheery when given something happy to be about. "We have that in common then. " She said in a cheerful tone. "My friend Motsu is a hybrid who cannot bear cubs, but he wishes to know the joy of being a parent, so I agreed to join this pride with him and I am seeking a useful male soon to see if I can have cubs and raise them with Motsu so he can live his dream. Perhaps once the cubs are grown I will move on, I don't like the idea of staying in one place forever. Too many things to see and explore." She said with a grin. She wondered if Mohana would disapprove of her plan.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items