Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Of Like Minds (Tizona x Svadilfari)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Svadilfari was growing tired of following the lingering scent of her. For all he knew she was merely yards ahead of him, but his damned eyes could not find her. For what felt like a week, he had left his scent and marked his presence in the earth and trees. His horns could not be sharper, and his tail was beat up from slashing through low brush. It was a terrible dance, and he felt like they were running in circles just close enough to smell each other but not for him to see her. While he was growing angry, he was also growing desperate and seemingly resentful. Eventually she would just have to stand before him and present herself if her intentions were true.
Svadilfari filled with pride, dreaming of passing down his bloodline, the strength and viciousness of the Kalona. He would stop at nothing to continue his line, continue the species. If she was as strong as she smelled, there would be no problems at all.
Unless he couldn't find her. Or see her.
"Just show yourself already, I'm growing quite weary of this dreadful courtship and it has yet to even begin." Svad grumbled, pushing through a patch of brambles, back out into the open plains. And if he wasn't mistaken, her piercing eyes glared at him from across the field, as green and as vivid as lime emeralds. The rest of the world was greys, but her eyes were there, and staring back at his own. "Finally..."

wc: 254  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:35 pm
It wasn't as if she'd intentionally lead this male by the nose, she'd merely been passing through and caught his scent and decided to see what he was about. He'd at least smelled right, strong, hot blooded and hopefully untainted. He wouldn't be worth his wings if he was marred with the blood of lesser breeds, especially something like unicorn. She shuddered in disgust at the thought, they were best left in a pool of their own blood than allowed to roam the earth.

The problem she'd found was that she'd made too wide a circle and while it was obvious he was on her trail they kept missing each other. Maybe he was losing her scent when they both broke off to hunt? It was possible. She knew she often had to spend some time figuring out where he'd wandered too when she'd left the forest for the open plains to hunt the deer that ventured out into open air. Well whatever the reasons she was getting tired of this "game" they'd played for far to long and she wanted to see what sort of male dared to pursue her so doggedly. She left the cover of the forest and aggressively marked her passage and waited. He'd come or she'd hunt him down and rip his throat out.

It seemed far longer than it was, the sun was really just reaching it's zenith when she heard the snap of twigs and branches with the passage of something big or at least careless. No prey would dare come where she'd so aggressively marked so it had to be him. She lifted an eyebrow as he dared to presume that was was some sort of courtship although she did feel a stirring as he emerged and his scent washed fully over her and saw that praise be to all dark gods he was full blooded.

"You presume much." she said tail lashing from side to side and she moved to circle him and take in his full appearance. He was smaller than her but that didn't bother her over much. Tenacity and ferocity often made up for a lack in size after all and where she used strength and size he was quick and agile? She'd have to see him in action before deciding. "Anything to say for yourself?" she asked coming once again to stand in front of him.

Kyjoto

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:53 pm
"I must say I am quite impressed." Svadilfari responded, his mouth dry and his jaw clenching. His tail began to mimic hers, swaying to and fro as he sized her up. Their children would be marvelous beasts of pure strength and terror. He tried to shake the thought from his head but it continued to swirl. Her size and musculature would ensure strength and he could teach the children how to be completely and utterly terrifying.
The catch was well worth the chase. "You smell pure, I presume you are. You do not appear to be... tainted." He shuddered at the thought. Once he had followed a female he presumed to be pure blood, following her ruby colored coat until she turned and he saw she had a unicorn horn. It was a disappointing experience.
Svadilfari had hoped his approach didn't seem too careless. Normally he wasn't so careless. He took pride and care with stalking and hunting. Now that he had her in his presence, he he wasn't sure how to approach the situation. He watched her movements, and waited for her words. "Tell me, if you are so inclined, are you with a herd?"

wc: 200

Lady Argentum Draconis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:44 pm
"You should be." she sneered and restrained herself from lashing out at his daring to presume she was anything less. "I have excellent lineage." her eyes narrowed in irritation. "My parents would never have dared taint themselves with anything less than those of pure blood." she lifted her head and eyed him. "What of you?" her lips curled slightly. "On the small side for a male...hiding something awful all your own? Unicorn? Kirin perhaps?" granted her over all exposure to males was that one handsome stallion she'd flirted with some time ago and her father and brother. All had been impressive in their size and stature compared to this male. Would he lash out at her for that? Attempt to taste her blood? Her body trembled in anticipation. It had been some time since her last fight and testing his meddle had it's merits.

The question of a herd surprised her and pained her. The dissolution of all her parents had built still tasted of ash in her mouth even after all this time. They had reigned down chaos and death and it had been glorious even if she and her brother had only been foals at the time and too young to partake in the violence. "No." she said with a bitterness in her voice. "No the time of my parent's herd is over and no more...their reign is over and all that remains is ashes and failure." she gritted her teeth. She was surprised she'd admitted that much to this stallion but she supposed he may have been from far away and never heard of her parents assault upon the countryside or the other possibility, he was too young to remember. Either had merit.

Kyjoto

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:27 pm
He was glad to hear that her lineage was throughly kalona, it deepened his dreaming and plotting. Svadilfari pushed the thoughts to the side and watched the mare before him as her expressions flickered.
His eyes narrowed as she mentioned being tainted by unicorn blood, a small tang of pain fluttering through him. "My size gives me great speed and the ability to fly for quite a distance." He felt slightly off guard. No one had ever commented on his size, most of his family seemed to be normal sized compared to this behemoth of a female. He almost shuddered to think of meeting the rest of her herd. If she was nearly a head taller than he, her father must be at least two. He did not like the odds. Even he knew when he could be bested.
He almost felt the pain radiating from her eyes as she told of her herd. He had heard of her family, not by name but by the great battle. His family lived in the snowy mountains, where he was blinded by the snow. He would never tell her this, of course, as it was quite a disadvantage to see only in muted tones. "I have not heard of your herd. Although failure only comes because of endeavors, and for that they are honored guests with the raven mocker." Svadilfari had not intended for his words to sound so nice. But they did, so he set to even the moment by bearing his fangs with a growl.

wc: 258

Lady Argentum Draconis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:09 am
She was almost disappointed when he didn't leap to fight her but she could also see the lust in his eyes. He wanted her and she had to do her best to keep her composure not being used to being desired by males. A disadvantage to having split away from her parents and the remnants of the herd. Perhaps if she'd stayed she'd have found a mate or temporary companion and be used to such things but the years of solitude had made her a bit naive when it came to wants of a romantic or base nature.

"Oh does it now~?" she purred intentionally. "Well I suppose that is something. Agility and speed are nothing to scoff at after all." departments that she clearly was not his equal in.

She was taken aback a bit by his seemingly kind words but set right with his growl. She flicked her tail dismissively. "Well it is in the past and nothing can be done about it." she turned her head lifting her nose a bit into the air. "What he or any other god do or think, they are welcome to it." she snapped. Despite occasional moments of passing piety, Tizona had for the most part given up on religion after the fall. It was only natural...the dark gods had abandoned them after all.

She huffed and finally looked back at him. "So what do they call you? Or shall I just come up with my own name? I'm sure I can come up with something completely unsuitable." she smirked.

Kyjoto

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:37 am

Svadilfari could tell she was weary of him, not in a fearful way, of course not, but in a stone wall sort of gesture. He knew he could break through it, if only she would give him more time. He hoped she would, an unfamiliar feeling bubbling in his gut. Svadilfari would call it excitement, but he knew that was a lie. It was unfiltered and total interest in this female, if not for her lineage, then for her companionship and possible friendship.
He could tell she was toying with him, and wondered if she was just biding her time to find some way to escape his presence. Many had done so before, it would not surprise him if she did.
It did not disturb him that she so quickly dismissed their maker, as he had time and time again. The words that had fallen from his muzzle were merely gestures, things he had heard others say.
"Call me as you wish, but I was given the name Svadilfari. If it twists your tongue too much, Svadi will be fine. Although I would love to hear your unsuitable names, I imagine you've thought of many in these moments passed." He gave a toothy grin, stretching his wings and allowing himself to relax. A little bit.
"And princess, what do I call thee? Hard To Find, Hidden in the Shadows? Or do you prefer She Who Walks with Giants?"

wc: 245
Lady Argentum Draconis

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:03 pm
She frowned at his name. She figured she couldn't be the only one who ever had since he had a shorter version already on hoof. She tried to sound it out mentally but the letters just got jumbled and she was fairly certain out of order. "Svad-ifaril...Svad-alfiri....Oh whatever!" she huffed stamping a hoof. "Svadi it is!"

She looked over at him and let a slow smirk creep across her features. "Slug came to mind, Purple Nuisance, Persistent Pest, Stalker." her tail slashed the air behind her mostly in amusement. Was this flirting? She supposed in a way especially when his own names came out and she felt just a touch of heat rise to her face and she immediately attempted to keep it as minor as possible. It just wouldn't do to know he'd broken through her defenses and dare she admit it? Flattered her. No that wouldn't do. In her opinion she was the higher ranked individual here and she wouldn't allow herself to be lowered to his level. Although there was the potential for him to rise up to hers.

"Tizona." she said off-handedly and gave him a look as if daring for him to ask if there was a shorter version of that. There was, not that she'd admit it. There were only two individuals she could think of who were allowed to even consider calling her that and they were her parents. She didn't even tolerate it from her brother. Needless to say it's usage usually drove her into said state.

Kyjoto

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas