Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Dark February (Kasandra Lynn x Lady Azora Nightwish)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:59 pm
This is a private role play between StraberryRoseTea's Kasandra Lynn and KandiCarnage's Lady Azora Nightwish. Please don't post unless invited.

User ImageUser Image

KandiCarnage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:08 pm
User Image
Kally stood at the edge of the water gazing out over the grayer than normal blue winery ocean toward the horizon. While it was still warmer than where she had spent past winters, the colder quality to the air still unnerved her. The wintry seasons always made her depression more forefront despite the fact that it never snowed in her chosen home.

She looked down to where the waves fell just short of her hooves. Even the sand seemed more dull than usual, falling short of its normal crystal shining brilliance.

Some days the sun would come out and shine despite the time of year. This wasn't one of those days. She knew that the love holiday was drawing near but she just couldn't seem to summon the enthusiasm for it like she normally did. It had been too long since she had been visited by one of her friends.

She shook her head fiercely as though that would rid it of its melancholy thoughts. Maybe a jog would raise her spirits? She normally wasn't one for running but the occasional canter down the beach sometimes helped to lift her spirits. With that thought she started walking and soon broke into a trot and then pushed herself to a canter.

WC: 210

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

KandiCarnage

Naughty Krampus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:41 pm
Azora awoke this morning quite a bit restless and decided that she wanted to adventure out to the beachy shore. She had never actually been there but she had seen glimpses from the mountains she’s lived in and always wanted to know them. So she set off on her quest. She loved looking at the trees and creeks as she made her way down the mountain and saw, for the very first time, the shore of the beach. So much more beautiful than she could have ever imagined. She trotted towards the sea that she had never stepped hoof in and was so excited to do so that she didn’t notice the beautiful mare running her way and they slammed right into each other. “Oooff!” She breathed “I’m so sorry darling I didn’t see you there!” She got a little closer and added, “may I help you up?”

WC: 148

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:57 pm
User Image
Kally had seen the other mare coming and slowed her pace anticipating that she would have slowed to meet her. Unfortunately Kally was wrong and it wasn’t until they were tumbling together that she realized the other mare hadn’t even seen her.
“Oh no! I’m so sorry! That was my mistake!” She scrambled quickly to her feet nodding to the mare’s offer of helps her. “ I’m so sorry! Are you alright? I didn’t hurt you did I?” She took a moment to glance over the mare. A definite stranger to these parts. She seemed unharmed from their tumble though. “Can I help you?” She asked. Wondering if the mare was there to see a healer. More specifically her mentor.

WC: 120

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

KandiCarnage

Naughty Krampus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:24 pm
"I'm terribly sorry i was not paying attention to where i was going, that was my mistake. To be outright and honest I have never been to these parts and have only ever seen the sea from afar and was so excited to really be here that i wasn't paying attention to anything else. Are you okay?" she looked the other mare up and down to make sure she was okay and decided neither of them was really hurt. She noted the mares lovely markings and bowed slightly, "I am sorry where are my manners. I am Lady Azora Nightwish, but you may call me Azora, what may i call you?"

WC: 111  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:31 pm
User Image
Kally giggled at the mare's enthusiasm for her beloved beach. She knew the feeling, she had been there once herself.
"My name is Kasandra Lynn. My friends call me Kally. It's a pleasure to meet you Lady Azora!" Lest the mare thought she was laughing at her Kally quickly explained. "I was once like you where I had never seen the ocean save once from a distance as a small foal. When I first came here from the cold mountains I was entranced by the ocean. Now it is one of my dearest friends." She smiled fondly at the thought of the comfort the ocean often brought her.

A sudden gust of wind whipped up the waves on the water and Kally turned her gaze skyward. The sky was clear but Kally had learned to read the signs of oncoming storms and there was a large one on its way. She turned to the newcomer, "Could I interest you in a visit to my home? There's a rather large storm coming and it would be best to take shelter and it would be my pleasure if you wanted to shelter with me. These storms are fairly common this time of year so my home is well able to withstand them."

WC: 210

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

KandiCarnage

Naughty Krampus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:05 pm
Azora blushed slightly and said "I hope to make good friends with this beautiful sea as well. Perhaps you could show me some of its wonders? I would be glad to accompany you to your home to wait out the storm in the meantime and possibly hear more about you and your life here if you'd be willing to share it with me." Smiling she bowed slightly to the mare "I shall follow you Kally, that is such a lovely name by the way."

WC: 84  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:15 pm
User Image
“ Of course! I’ll tell you everything I know. “ Kally chirped cheerfully. “If you’ll just follow me please, Lady Azora. “ she nodded and smiled before setting off down the beach at a brisk pace, angling toward the tree line. She easily found the well worn path that led through the trees to her humble little shelter. During the summer one of the walls was usually open to nature and guests who may have need of her but for the winter season a tightly woven mat sealed it against the elements.

She squealed her way through the door that was sheltered by a tree to keep the wether out and turned to make sure that Azora made it through alright. Her home was set up so that any who needed to be there could be comfortable. It was larger on the inside that it appeared from without, a single room lined with shelves. Drying herbs hung from the ceiling and a couple of comfy mats were placed around the edges of the room that could, if need be, be separated off by hanging drapes. Kally sighed with contentment. Her home was looking more and more like a healer’s dwelling.

In one corner was her own bed surround need by strings and shelves of shells and other ocean found treasures.
“Home sweet home. “ she told the other mare. “Feel free to make yourself comfortable wherever.” She turned to stoke the tiny pile of coals in the sunken well protected fire pit in the center of the room. It was rarely used outside of winter and even in the colder weather barely required much fuel to keep the dwelling comfortable.

WC: 280

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

KandiCarnage

Naughty Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:29 pm
Azora followed Kally down the well worn path to her home, she appreciated how lovely the surrounding area was and was excited to see just how this mare lived. She squeezed through the tightly woven mat behind Kally and smiled looking around at the place. “I can see why you call this place your home, it’s lovely.” She wandered a bit farther in examining all the interesting things that were scattered about before going to settle down by the fire. “Thank you for inviting me to your home it’s very sweet of you, I probably wouldn’t have seen the storm until it was upon me.” She chuckled. “How long have you been in this area?”

WC: 116

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:23 am
User ImageKally smiled at the mare and absently went through the motions of putting a container of water on the fire and blending together a few different types of herbs from her stocks to create a tea.
"Thank you. This hut was originally built by some of the local human tribes as a gift for my mentor. When he decided to move to a more accessible less hidden place he passed it on to me. It's still very well suited for caring for my patients or hosting any guests I invite it."
She added the herbs to the now steaming water and pulled it off the fire to steep.
"I guess I've been here a couple of years now. Doesn't really feel like it. Seems like yesterday I stumbled out of the trees and onto my mentor's hooves." She laughed as she poured the tea into two separate vessels placing one before the mare and settling next to her with the other in front of herself.
"Where do you come from, Lady Azora, if I may ask?" She sipped at her tea glowing a little at the perfect temperature and tropically taste of her blend. IT was her favorite for cold stormy days with its delicate reminder of sunshine and fruit.

WC:210

KandiCarnage

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

KandiCarnage

Naughty Krampus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:13 pm
Azora watched Kally get some tea ready and inhaled the tropical scent of it thinking how differently it was from the teas she grew up drinking. “Your mentor must be very kind and interesting then. What brought you all the way out here? I hail from a land far north, much colder than it is here. It’s not nearly as bright with but is still very beautiful in its own way. Have you ever seen the snow?” She asked sipping her tea before adding “oh my goodness this tea is amazing! I’ve never tasted anything like it, thank you Kally.”

WC: 100

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff