Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
Pleased to meet you.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hexelsior

Shy Wife

7,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:43 pm
I'd like to start off by saying I'm a returning player, but I don't get on every day. I try to but.. there's no one to really get on for but myself.
I guess that's why I joined this group?
I'm hoping to meet new people and just.. communicate.
However, I'm sorry if I don't know what to say most of the time. I'm bad at it until I get to know you. I'm just hoping that whoever I'm talking to can tell when I'm joking and when I'm not.

Anyway, I'm Terra or Frankenmoo ( Already planning to change my Gaia name so please don't call me Nsara). I'm 20 years old, 21 next month (March 19, if someone is looking at this from the future! c:< ). I'm a Roleplayer and a Gamer. I am Female as far as I know.

Uhm.. I do have some Furry OCs. I don't mind the Furry community, I don't see anything wrong with it. I'm just not deep into it or how lewd some may get. As for games, I play mostly PC Games for now. These games are (from most played to least) League of Legends , Elsword, Paladins, Borderlands (Any but 1, I only had that on 360 unfortunately), Overwatch (When I get my new laptop), uhm.. Smite, Portal (Both), Closers, Hyper Universe, Blade & Soul, etc. I really like MMORPGs but I don't know many who play them often so I end up not playing them as often as I'd like.

I also really love to read. I read Translated Novels on my phone and I also read comics on Webtoon when new chapters are released. I'm not as much of an anime lover as I used to be but I still do watch anime. If you have any suggestions, I'd like to hear them! Korean dramas are also welcomed!

And if anyone is an artist, I would LOVE to see your art. I'm very big on it. Art makes me happy whether its just seeing it or watching an artist draw. It's calming and I find you a blessing on this earth--

I don't know what else to say so.. ; u; Hello?

Edit: I also play Warframe on occasion, and I'm also hoping to play Diablo 3 on my new Laptop so yay-- I JUST WANT MY HAMMERS ; U;

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:38 pm
Welome to IV and Welcome Back!
I'm sure you will make a bunch of new friends here. Just be yourself here in iv. I'm sure everyone will understand and love to get to know you.

Just know most of us are active on the discord channel.
if you look at the last announcement we made you can click the link there so you can join us in our fun. heart

Again welcome to iv and welcome back, join the iv discord if you want to. you dont have to but i would love to see you there! feel free to message any of us if you need help with anything. heart  

GodLucy IV
Crew

Devoted Wife

21,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Friendly 100

Hexelsior

Shy Wife

7,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:59 pm
GodLucy IV

I am in the discord. heart I just cant be active right now due to my laptop messing up. I'll have a new one tomorrow, though!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:14 pm
Nsara
GodLucy IV

I am in the discord. heart I just cant be active right now due to my laptop messing up. I'll have a new one tomorrow, though!

Yay , i cant wait to see the chat explode when you talk in the discord. hopefully i will have my contest finished by then too.  

GodLucy IV
Crew

Devoted Wife

21,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Friendly 100

Hexelsior

Shy Wife

7,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:23 pm
GodLucy iv

Contest? surprised I hope you win.~

IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games