Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Woods
Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Furious l Location ➤: Lake l Company ➤: N/A l Item/s ➤: N/A

How long did Ciri walk for? Minutes? Hours? Who knew, all Ciri knew was that she she as going to walk until she couldn’t any longer. Which after a while happened when she hit the edge of water.... where was she? A lake? Ciri looked around to see she was all alone, and once she saw that, she let out a powerful scream. This was not as powerful as her magic scream, but it did have enough force to cause the lake to ripple. Panting, the girl plopped down on the grass and held her knees to her chest. She was miserable... she couldn’t do anything right, she was lonely, and she hated the changes that were happening. Biting her face into her knees, ciri sat there alone.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:03 am

∑ Location →→| Lake |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Content |Current Theme →→ | Destiny- Neffex |
∑ Thoughts →→| Lets see how bad this is. |∑ Items →→| Irmata's Blade |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

"I no longer believe in Destiny. I do what's best for me."

It took Sky much less time than he thought to find Ciri. While the rain didnt help anything, he found Ciri sitting by the lakes edge. Sky walked up next to Ciri and sat down next to her, completely soaked from the rain. "I thought I'd find you here." Sky stared out towards the lake and started to remember some things that he should have told Ciri. "By the way, Two weeks ago, you know that shadowy looking guy. Lots of anger problems and loved to brood. Skytherix I think was his name. How he disappeared for two weeks, well he's back and now he's the P.E. Sub. Well Today he decided to join two girls sparring and totally forgot to tell his sister that he pretty much looked different because of a long and complicated string of events." Skytherix looked at Ciri after telling his "story". "I have I ever told you how much of bad memory one can get switching souls and bodies?"

"I will not let someone decided what happens with my life."

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:31 pm

l Mood ➤: Furious l Location ➤: Lake l Company ➤: SKY?! l Item/s ➤: N/A

The quiet was nice...the rain even was soothing despite the fact that the girl was soaked to the bone and was going to get sick...but hey at least she was calming down. Ciri probably would have never moved had it been for the sudden sound that rang in her ears. She looked up, and it was the guy from before who was training with her and Onyxia. Great... she thought as she shifted her gaze back to the ground. What do you want... Given she really had no idea who the man was until he started to talk. As he talked, she kind of half a** listened, till the more interesting parts came to view. Practically shooting him a look, Ciri felt her face turn red. S-SKY?! WHAT THE HELL?!?! One she was shocked because he looked even hotter and cooler then before, and second she was embarrassed because he had witnessed her breakdown. Great...you saw it all.... Annnnnd her head retuned to her knees with a sigh. No... she mumbled to his question.

After a bit of silence, Ciri tilted her head towards him but still had her knees to her chest. Why am I so miserable....?

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:47 pm

∑ Location →→| Lake |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Content |Current Theme →→ | Destiny- Neffex |
∑ Thoughts →→| .... |∑ Items →→| Irmata's Blade |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Sky nodded to Ciri confirming that he was who she thought. Waiting until Ciri said what she needed to say, Sky rested his arm on his knees. "You push yourself too hard. You and I. We act the same way. We are headstrong and prideful. We push ourselves to do the best. You need to try relaxing and calming down." Sky's tone was serious as he spoke. Looking at his arm, he clenched this clawed hand tightly. "I'm telling you this because I dont want you to pay the same price I did. The Reason I was gone for so long...I was killed. Everything I was pushing towards, I letting envelope me and control me. It ended with my death. If it wasnt for my Mother, we would not be speaking right now." Sky looked at his sister and surprisingly gave her a soft smile. "I should have also told you, I'm taking your Mother's role as your P.E. instructor. It was going to a lot more than a few swings to take your big brother down." Sky gave Ciri a playful bump on the shoulder with his fist.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:51 am

The girl listened to Sky talk about how similar they were. He was right, well for the most part that is. Ciri still had this empty feeling in her chest... She looked up surprised when Sky mentioned that he was killed, but she chose not to speak. It made a little sense, he had randomly vanished for a long period of time in the past two weeks only to come back looked hotter then before.... so something must have happened. His mother must be Powerful to bring someone like him back...

Yea thanks for telling me a**hole! Ciri said as she returned the playful punch with a little bit of a stronger one, mainly due to anger.
Mom didn’t even tell me.. in fact I rarely see her anymore to be honest... Uncurling her body, Ciri stretches her legs out and leaned back a bit. No one tells me anything at this place... I’m kind of a no one I feel... The girl let out a sigh and looked to Sky. I followed my mother here because I thought it would be fun... but honestly I just feel alone and lost...

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:41 am

∑ O.o.c →→| |

Listening closely to what Ciri was saying, Sky could see where she was coming from. He hadnt been in the same situation but a very similar one. "Not many people know what happened. I dont even think your mom knew what happened. Communication here is sparse at best." Sky stared out towards the lake, watching the ripples that covered its surface. "Just give it time. It might take some time for things to calm down around here. Once that happens then I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Hell, I mildly enjoy this place...and you know me." Sky gave a chuckle but she was cut a little short as he started to shiver a bit. Apparently this body did not rain nor the cold together.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:44 pm

Sky was trying so hard to make the girl feel better... but it just wasn’t happening. Forcing a fake smile, Ciri nodded her head and looked back out at the lake. She could see how the man wasn’t doing to great in the rain though... You don’t have to stay out here with me.... you can head back... Just because Ciri was miserable didn’t mean Sky had to be too... that and he shouldn’t have to get a cold because of her.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:01 pm

∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 75% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

"No. I will not." Sky's answer and tone were short and decisive. He was not about to just leave Ciri out here by herself...not like this. Any other time, he might have considered heading back. When a member of his family was having trouble, he was not about to just leave. "When you head back is when I will. Dont think you change my mind either. You're my family. Why should I feel okay while you're like this? I know you were forcing that smile. You're not alone in this." Sky's tone changed. He no longer was trying to be cheery or kinda funny. No. His tone was serious but nor was it a lecturing tone. He wanted Ciri to start seeing what he was seeing. "Everyone has their battle. Some fight it alone. Others need help. Dont answer this right away because I want you to think about it. How will you fight your battle?"

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:10 pm

Well unless you can change my attitude, my love life, and my future....im SOL. But...thanks for trying to help me... I just...I just don't know what I want... I don't know what battle I want to fight.... Looking at Sky, Ciri slowly turned her head to the water. Picking up a rock next to her, she threw it hard towards the water. The small rock skipped across the tops of the liquid until it slowly finished its course and sank to the bottom of the lake.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:48 pm

∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 75% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

"Well I just might try and do just that. All of these things take time." Sky stood up and stretched himself out. The sun was coming out and the rain was finally starting to subside. Although it was still raining, it was merely a light drizzle. With morning here, Sky knew the start of classes would be following it closely behind. "Speaking of time, Come. We best head back and Yes you're coming too...even if have to carry you myself. We both need to get changed and ready for classes." Skytherix put out his hand fr Ciri to take it and help her up.

[Exits with Ciri]

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:09 pm

l Mood ➤: .... l Location ➤: Lake l Company ➤: SKY?! l Item/s ➤: N/A

Just what the girl wanted to hear, it was time to get ready for school. Well, not entirely true, the sun was just coming up which meant there was a good few hours before she actually had to go... this either gave her enough time to sleep for 2 hours or take a really long shower. Either way, Ciri didn’t want to go. Hesitation came over her, but finally she took Sky’s hand and followed him wherever he planned to take her.

-Exits w/ Sky-

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Woods

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out