Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
[A][ALL][O] Peculiar Magic [Rebelle & Gravey] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leathered_Saint

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:52 am
Graveyard Master

Fayre smiled. "I'd be happy to help your brother control his powers. It's a simple spell that will calm the molecules in the body. You know how they move really fast when it's hot out? It's the same for me and your brother. The molecule activity is always heightened with us fire breathers." She gave Cal a friendly shove. "I like you." With her temper, it was difficult to make any friends, but she enjoyed Cal's company. Not only was she different and unique, but she seemed like a good time too. That's something Fayre needed to get away from her studies. She had developed a bad habit of studying non-stop thanks to Stefan and it burned her out, well, this flame keeps going but she needed something new and different. She smiled again, looking down at her shoes.

The weather was starting to pick up a bit, making her hair fly in the wind. She took a deep breath and exhaled. Her earrings would be blinking aggressively at the aggravating wind if they weren't just eyeballs. Eyelids be damned. After observing a ladybug walk across her shoe in silence like a total weirdo with the attention span of a flea, she looked back up at Cal and gave her a wicked grin that spelled trouble.

"What are you doing tonight? There is a party down by the black lake before we have no social lives. Alcohol and magic. What could go wrong right?"

Stefan paused a moment, breath hitching in his throat. "Damn. I did it again. Sorry. Fayre keeps telling me I'm a know it all and a show off. Bad combination. Well let me know if you have any other questions."Stefan continued brushing the unicorn closest to the stable doors. She neighed lightly as a foal stepped up beside her and started scratching his horn on the door to his stall. "No. None of that." Stefan scolded. The little foal just shook his head and walked to the back of the stall. The black cat finally grew bored of Jasper and spat at him before chasing off back into the stable to find some mice for her lunch.

"What's your name?"

OOC: I'M SORRY! School got so hectic. But I need this RP to keep myself from going insane if you are still down?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:34 am
"He's an anxious one. But hey, if you want to give it a shot, be my guest." It was hard for Cal to suspend her disbelief for Jasper's future. Truthfully, Cal feared him. Maybe not as much as Jasper feared her, but she did hold a bit of fear towards her brother's abilities. "He's always kinda' jumpy. I guess chasing him around with dead bugs as a kid didn't help too much." Cal gave a lighthearted shrug. She didn't like thinking too much about Jasper. Although they're close, she wished she didn't have to go to the same school as him. Again. She remembered Jasper's desperate clinging to her friend group in high school; of course, Jasper choose the wrong group of Satan-worshiping goths to tag along with. A little space wouldn't hurt the two.

"Aww, I like you too!" Cal was a tale of 'appearances are deceiving'. Her gothic exterior cloaked her chipper demeanor. As the wind began to pick up, Cal's chopped locks began to wildly blow. Cal gave a sharp chuckle, allowing her sleeveless jacket to bounce off of the wind.

Party. Oh. did Cal love parties. Well, her idea of a party was very different from the accepted idea of parties. Her idea consisted of dancing to awful emo music in a junkyard. However, a party is a party. "Count me in.That's my area." Cal could hardly contain her energy. She felt herself bounce in place at the idea of a party.

"Bye." Jasper whispered to the disinterested cat. Cal always used to tease him for talking to animals as if they were people. Jasper's eyes quickly darted upwards to the stranger. He thought about lying to him for a moment, but quickly decided against it. Making friends seemed more beneficial than creating a fake name and identity, although it was tempting. "J-Jasper. You?"

[[OOC: Of course I'm still down!]]

Rebelle Loup

Graveyard Master

Hilarious Mage

3,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leathered_Saint

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:45 pm
Graveyard Master

Fayre smirked. "I promise there is more to me than just fire and pranks. Deep down below these ashes lies a big heart. I'd be happy to help him. I bet $20 I am more stubborn them him." She stuck her tongue out at Cal. It was gonna be a good year. It had to be. There was no way that she made a new friend on the first day and without the assistance of Stefan keeping her cool. Speaking of...Where was Stefan?

"Party tonight at the lake. You're going."

"Stefan." The boy said, scratching the back of his neck. "Ya know there's a party tonight, everyone will be there. You should come." He smirked lightly. Fayre was always putting thoughts into his head, but this one was entirely his own. Perhaps Fayre would enjoy being friends with Jasper. He didn't want to be rude and leave him behind, but he had other animals to care for.

"Care to see some more animals? We are headed to the Owl hall next."  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces