[PRP] Wandering Souls (Kuona x Ruka) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:51 am
- Ruka smiles- " good, I can help you if you like?" - he looks at the trees, then back at her. Feeling a cool spine tingle he looks around again- " does this graveyard always feel this way?"

- Ruka leans against her and blushes- " Awesome, what would you like to see first? Or rather what haven't seen?" - Being with her made him feel brave. He Puff out his crest half to her to laugh. To forgot this wired feeling the graveyard​ was giving-

-walking into graveyard, he looks around for any signs of life.- " we see if we can find anyone. If we can't we will leave. If possible before dark." - he looks around-

Ruler of Everything
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 4:39 pm
At Ruka's observation, Kuona quickly nodded. It always felt cool and damp in this graveyard; at least in the few times she'd visited. She liked to think that she didn't believe in ghosts, but that was a lie - just one venture near the graveyard had changed her mind. Now, the place gave her the skeevies. Feeling the male press into her, Kuona could feel her face grow hot. Although used to some form of attention from the opposite sex, it had never gone quite this far - but she couldn't even begin to say that she hated it.

Glancing about, Kuona frowned. Even though she wasn't looking forward to seeing the graveyard once again, she had been hoping there would be others around. A social butterfly, it was disappointing not to meet anyone new. "I'm not seeing anyone, but..." she picked her hooved forward, continuing to scan the horizon. "I'm always down to venture further..." she blushed once more, "with you." The mare glanced toward the sky - it looked dark, but that also appeared to be the mysterious fog emanating from the graveyard. She couldn't quite tell whether or not the sun was setting yet, which was slightly disturbing. "If we don't find anyone, I'll feel awful for having brought you so far out!"

nekolulu
Sorry about the delay!

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:45 am
- He smiles at her- " let's walk a little farther in." - he walks forward and watches
for anything that might be around.- " it's okay sometimes there is just no one around. We can come back later." - he smiles and looks ahead he blinks. There is something or someone up ahead." - he stops and looks at the shadow. - "hello anyone there.?"

Ruler of Everything
sorry for the deley

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas