Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Tea For Two (Rodrick Stark x Mei-Ying)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:55 am
This is a private RP between me, XxXPandamoniumXxX, and Summer Raaven.
Do not post without permission.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:05 pm
It was a crisp morning and like usual the mare was woken by the soft chirping sounds of the birds in the area. She had moved into her own little grove not far from her sister so that she could give her some privacy. It was a sad realization that her sister was moving on with her life and thinking about possibly settling down with a mate. She didn’t think it would ever happen and even though Galadel told her she could stay, she didn’t want to. She felt like a burden. She felt like she was in the way so instead she made her own little home. Something small and comfy that suited her. With the help of her sister, she learned how to pick herbs and use them for various things. She didn’t have as much help as Galadel did with all of her forest friend, but occasionally they would come over to help her. It wasn’t a very spectacular life and she was okay with that.

However, on mornings like this she would have some jasmine tea with her sister and talk about everything. Mei felt it was one of the things that really brought them together. “I think it needs a little bit more of something..” Mei spoke softly as she eyed her teacup sitting there on the make shift table which was an old tree stump that showed signs of new growth. The tea she made wasn’t exactly tea. It was water she scooped up from a nearby pond or river and she would put a herb in it. She could taste the difference depending on the herb, but it never was something she didn’t like. “Maybe I should bring sis something for dinner…she is probably so hungry..” She spoke in a soft rushed tone as she hurried over to the small pile of ripe berries she had picked earlier that morning. “Okay I will pack this up for her…oh dear I forgot she likes barley..I didn’t grab any barley..” She frowned deeply and hurried into the forest without thinking. She needed to find the barley as soon as possible because now she was freaking out. She flicked her wings and rushed through the woods not really seeing where she was going at all.

Summer Raaven

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas