Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Lonely Nights (Galadel x Kerberos)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:12 pm
This is a private RP between me, XxXPandamoniumXxX, and [Mistress Morbid].
Do not post without permission.

User ImageUser Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:00 pm
Kerberos paced restlessly back and forth in his little hiding spot among the trees. Oh boy. He was definitely in hot water. His tail flicked back and forth in a panic. What to do, what to do. His ears flicked backwards as he caught the tell tale sound of his familiar's snarky snicker from around the corner.

"You know..." Said Irit. "If you put this off any longer, you run the risk of Gala not trusting you. Do you really need to give Mei anymore reason to dislike you?" The fox fixed him with a flat look from where it was currently sitting. Every couple of seconds the fox would either twitch the end of his tail, or move it entirely. The movement was almost immediately followed by two little brown paws trying to pin it. "She's already missed the fact he was a basket. Are you going to keep her from seeing the baby too? I don't know about you, but if I was a parent, I'd be a little cross about not finding out till they were an adu-" Irit was cut off with a yelp as the little one successfully managed to both pin, and bite his tail.

"I know! I know..." Ugh.. He hated admitting that Irit was right. Kerberos cast a wary glance toward grove Galadel typically frequented. "Fine... Just.. keep an eye on him. Make sure he doesn't go anywhere." Kerberos sighed as he trudged his way through the brushes. "Galadel?" He said softly. "Gala... Are you here? We need... I need to talk to you about something." He softly, ears flattening swiveling back and pressing against his skull.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas