15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

This is a private RP between Strawberri's Abs and my Khloe

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:51 am
"Abs'vyyyy!" Khloe called around the handle of a basket. The pink mare almost skipped in her gate as she pranced towards the usual place her and her mate spent many long days together. A smile curled around her lips, her blue gaze shut as she had practically memorized every inch of the path there. "Abs'vyyyy I vound vumfing vor yuuuu!" she called around the basket again, eyes slowly flitting open as she came to the end of her path.

Her smile widened as she spotted the figure of the larger pink mare and the striking blue wings nestled at the other's side. Coming to a slow halt before the other, Khloe set down the basket adorned in roses and reached up to nuzzle her mate on the cheek. "I went gathering today! I found some really yummy berries." she giggled, glancing down at the basket. It was lined with soft petals from roses much like the ones in her mane and tail. In the middle was a generous pile of sweet berries in various hues. "I hope you like em! They are my faaaaavorite...." she grinned, drawing a tongue across her lips a brief moment before gazing back up at the larger mare.

Khloe blinked up at Abs almost childlike, the breeze blowing strands of her blue mane into her eyes. "Hey....what are we gonna do today?"

Strawberri Stardust

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:45 pm
Abs was dozing in the sunlight, too lazy to stretch her wings out to sun them. Instead they were still curled at her sides. Through her warmth-induced daze she could hear that voice she loved so much, the voice of her beloved Khloe. She must be carrying something in her mouth, Abs thought to herself as she listened.

When the familiar hoof steps stopped in front of her Abs stretched and returned her mate's nuzzle, always enjoying the easy affected they had together. "I see that," she said with a yawn. "Some more pretty flowers, too. Though you're the prettiest flower I've ever seen." She couldn't help but grin at her own cheesy flirting.

"They certainly look yummy," she said before licking one into her mouth to taste. "Mm!! I see why they're your favorite." She ate a few more before nudging the basket toward Khloe so she could have some too. "I dunno, what do you want to do today?"

Fea Line

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:32 pm
Khloe grinned like a foal being praised. She was still very much in that 'puppy love' stage, absolutely stuck on every word Abs said, always eager and searching for more. She probably would never change, at least at this rate, it never felt like it would. And she hoped it wouldn't.

Eagerly accepting the sharing, Khloe shoved her nose into the basket and messily lapped up any remaining berries save for the last few for Abs. She licked a bit of smeared purple and blue off her lips before tilting her head, eyes skyward. "Hmmmm....down to the lake? Oh but we went yesterday.... OH what about the pretty pretty flower patch just up the way?! Oh but we went three days ago....um....um..." the darker pink mare frowned in frustration, trying to come up with something they hadn't already done that week.

The task seemed harder than it should have been as Khloe was afraid to tire her mate out from doing the same things over and over and over just because it was something she herself never got bored of. Sweet sweet Abs, always asking what she wanted to do. Maybe she should ask what Ab's wanted instead?

"Hey Abs.... what do you want to do?" she grinned cheekily, thinking herself quick for tossing that one back. In truth she was probably still too much like a young filly and very much transparent.

Strawberri Stardust

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers