Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
Old Time Gaian / Old Tie IV member

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l2icky IV

Wealthy Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 12:00 pm
Greetings,

My name is Ricky.
I have been playing Gaia since Aug of 2007. I had an account which name started as xXiRicksterXx (later changed to -Rickysaurus-) During this time I learned my way through gaia and over the 2years, I learned my way around the market as best as I could.
During that time I met someone who became one of my best friends in the early ages, Autopilot IV (at the time). He is the reason as to why I met and joined the IV family. When I was accepted, I changed my name to xXRickyraptorxX IV.. i felt at home. The threads were always alive wether you had people selling, trading, or just discussing information from the marketplace. EVERYONE was helpful and involved.
I remember always meeting up at towns and rallies just talking, talking, and talking like Family.

I have only one picture with the IV group and its in the Ancient section. Thw second picture from the top. The only thing is that my name is blocked by another users head :c I am on the left side of the tree. Yeah the guy with the purple pony... lol If im not mistaken I believe King IV was the greeen dude lol. ...... But I know its me with my best pal next to me on my left, Autopilot IV. (:
I dont know where hes at now.. or if his name has changed.

This is my very first post in this Guild.. I did this because now that I am back from over a 5 year Hiatus, I need new friends who are active, as I see myself getting pretty active.

Thank you all for your time. Hope to talk to some of you soon.

Best wishes,
Ricky

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 12:28 pm
l2icky-
Greetings,

My name is Ricky.
I have been playing Gaia since Aug of 2007. I had an account which name started as Rickyraptor. During this time I learned my way through gaia and over the 2years, I learned my way around the market as best as I could.
During that time I met someone who became one of my best friends in the early ages, Autopilot IV (at the time). He is the reason as to why I met and joined the IV family. When I was accepted, I changed my name to xXRickyraptorxX IV.. i felt at home. The threads were always alive wether you had people selling, trading, or just discussing information from the marketplace. EVERYONE was helpful and involved.
I remember always meeting up at towns and rallies just talking, talking, and talking like Family.

I have only one picture with the IV group and its in the Ancient section. Thw second picture from the top. The only thing is that my name is blocked by another users head :c I am on the left side of the tree. Yeah the guy with the purple pony... lol If im not mistaken I believe King IV was the greeen dude lol. ...... But I know its me with my best pal next to me on my left, Autopilot IV. (:

This is my very first post in this Guild.. I did this because now that I am back from over a 5 year Hiatus, I need new friends who are active, as I see myself getting pretty active.

Best wishes,
Ricky

You should save this for save keeping. Oh and put it on your profile since it's such a wonderful memory <3

User Image
[img]https://imgur.com/s7F3LBm.jpg[/img]

Misvicious IV
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

25,100 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100

l2icky IV

Wealthy Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 12:29 pm
crying
Misvicious IV
l2icky-
Greetings,

My name is Ricky.
I have been playing Gaia since Aug of 2007. I had an account which name started as Rickyraptor. During this time I learned my way through gaia and over the 2years, I learned my way around the market as best as I could.

Best wishes,
Ricky

You should save this for save keeping. Oh and put it on your profile since it's such a wonderful memory <3

User Image
[img]https://imgur.com/s7F3LBm.jpg[/img]

THANK YOU!
I was trying to get that link ! crying crying  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 12:00 pm
its u!!!!
the loki hater  

IVIonochrome

Witty Capitalist

l2icky IV

Wealthy Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 12:32 pm
IVIonochrome
its u!!!!
the loki hater

Lol... nobodY likes Loki idea rofl  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 2:04 pm
l2icky IV
IVIonochrome
its u!!!!
the loki hater

nobody as in youre nobody?
loki dresses magnificent  

IVIonochrome

Witty Capitalist

Misvicious IV
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

25,100 Points
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 2:10 pm
IVIonochrome
l2icky IV
IVIonochrome
its u!!!!
the loki hater

loki dresses magnificent

ninja Loki? As in Loki Odinson?  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 10:55 am
Misvicious IV
IVIonochrome
l2icky IV
IVIonochrome
its u!!!!
the loki hater

loki dresses magnificent

YESSS :v
He's a horrible person, and tries to be the most loving at the worst times. 😋  

l2icky IV

Wealthy Noob

Misvicious IV
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

25,100 Points
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 6:31 pm
l2icky IV
Misvicious IV
IVIonochrome
l2icky IV
IVIonochrome
its u!!!!
the loki hater

loki dresses magnificent

lol He's a complicated character 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:27 pm
Misvicious IV
l2icky IV
Misvicious IV
IVIonochrome
l2icky IV
IVIonochrome
its u!!!!
the loki hater

loki dresses magnificent

lol He's a complicated character 3nodding

Rawr  

l2icky IV

Wealthy Noob

IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games