Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Micromission: Liberty Garden Island- Veni, Vidi Victini? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:37 pm
I sighed as one of the Flare grunts walked up to me. Well, I did want this. I let Sauron out of his ball and waited for the enemy to pull his Pokemon out.

...I was not expecting it to be an Audino.

I didn't hear whatever trash talk the grunt was saying. Instead, I was focusing on the Audino and who it reminded me of. After about a minute of this, and being asked by the grunt if I was even listening, I smirked.

"Energy Ball," I said flatly. This caught Sauron's attention, but without any way of communicating with me, he focused on obeying my commands. Sauron generated enough Grass-type energy to form a ball about half his size above his head, and used his vines to launch it at the enemy Audino.

"Well, if you won't listen, I'll just have to show you," the grunt whined with a shrug. "Audino, Double-edge!" he shouted, pointing at Sauron. Audino ran up to Sauron and leapt into the air, positioning itself to land fist-first onto Sauron's back. This gave me an idea, and I didn't bother hiding my malicious smirk. The grunt's strategy seemed to be to sacrifice his Pokemon's health for the sake of power, and I was all too willing to abuse that strategy.

"Use Leech Seed, Sauron," I said calmly, dropping my smirk. This caught the grunt off-guard long enough to prevent him from telling Audino to dodge, and while the Normal-type attempted to do so, it was unable to avoid Sauron's attack.

"Tch. Dial it back a bit, Audino. Try Take Down instead!" the grunt shouted, trying to pass himself off as unfazed by my tactics. He didn't hide his fear very well. Audino tried a similar attack as before, but with not as much power to it. Sauron wasn't fast enough to dodge, but was tough enough to endure, which was being supplemented by Audino's energy being transfered to his body via Leech Seed.

"Alright, now use Poison Powder," I said, my voice nearly devoid of emotion. The grunt started panicking even more, and though Audino moved to avoid the attack, Sauron covered a lot of ground with his move, and Audino didn't have anywhere to dodge to.

"Man, screw this," the Flare Grunt huffed. "Full power, Audino! Double-edge!"

"Giga Drain, Sauron," I retorted. Audino played right into Sauron's hands by tackling him, and he easily latched on to it with his Grass-type energy, drinking the Normal-type nearly dry. Audino, with almost no energy left, struggled for a bit before eventually fainting.

"Bring your next Pokemon out," I sighed, looking to the grunt. "Let's get this over with."

"Man, aren't you cocky?" the grunt whined. "I'd be happy to, but that Audino is the only Pokemon I got!"

I shook my head at this, feeling bad for him. Sure, he was the enemy, but he played himself in a major way in that fight. "Then get out of here and heal your Pokemon up."

"Don't tell me what to do, you ~/~" the grunt spat, despite recalling Audino and running off. I sighed again, not feeling any satisfaction from that battle.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 11:54 pm
Crystal nodded as everyone went off to fight someone, leaving Demon Wing to fly off on his own to wreak havoc on the airship in some way. A Pokéball would be brought out to take on the one grunt that was left over from everyone else. “Well then? I’ll let you run now, if you want. No harm, no foul. Just leave this place in peace, unlike what you’ve done to the rest of Unova that you’ve touched.”

“Furball, it is our right and our destiny to conquer this world!” He’d throw out a Pokéball of his own, revealing a Furfrou with a very sophisticated grooming job, sporting a bulbous light blue tail among other parts of it being dyed. “We should be able to bring you down without even mussing up her grooming job!”

“Right, of course…” The Pokéball she held would be tossed out, bringing forth her much smaller Pokémon, a little Bronzor. “Donne, why don’t we start with- Donne, what are you doing?!” Crystal hadn’t even been able to give a command and the little bronze mirror was already off spinning, going for a slow ramp up to a Gyro Ball.

“Furfrou, Sucker Punch that thing!” The trimmed dog smirked as it ran forward and leaped at Donne, a paw bathed in dark type energy as it batted at the Bronzor, slamming it back. While the attack definitely hurt, the little creature wouldn’t be dissuaded, and actually used it to help it gain more momentum and rebound, slamming into the dog and having it take a few steps back.

“Donne, please calm down. At least let’s use some ranged before you do that again. Extrasensory!”

“Hmph. Dark Pulse! Keep that thing at bay and protect that coat of yours!” The manicured Furfrou would growl and spit out a pulsing black lob of energy at Donne, further causing the Bronzor to stagger back. It would respond in kind with an Extrasensory, assaulting Furfrou’s senses and making it flail about a bit as it attempted to realize what had happened.

“Furfrou, one more time, Dark Pulse! That metal piece of junk is on the ropes!”

“Donne, take advantage of the situation and land on that thing!” ‘Preferably the mutt’s head,’ she thought to herself as Donne flew up into the sky, coming back down as the Furfrou launched his attack. While it had hit, the Heavy Slam wasn’t going to be stopped, colliding with the Kalosian mutt and bringing him down with it.

“Gah! My Furfrou’s coat! I’ll make you-” His words would be cut off by the sound of groaning metal, Crystal looking up to see that during everyone's battles, the Charizard had been living up to his name, at least a little bit. The most notable damage done by him was that one of the wings on the airship was starting to bend in a horrible way, and it looked like it had been superheated by some sort of massive attack. The fire drake was panting as he began to descend, the Talonflame that were assaulting him keeping with the airship as they looked for some way to help the inhabitants of said ship. When Crystal brought her attention back to earth, she noticed that the grunt had quickly recalled his mutt and ran off, attempting to hail one of the birds high in the air. “Well, I suppose that’s as great of a deterrent as anything.” She’d bring out the drawing one more time as well as a pen, beginning to write a message on it in mid air with her powers. When she finished, she’d fold it up and hand it to Terashi. “Hand this to Sub, please. I won’t be following you all back, as I’m in need of speaking to my master about this. Nice prize you’re bringing back, by the way… Wren, right? If I were you all, I’d go ahead and take the quick way out, if you get my drift. Victini’s not here, and they’ll be back soon enough by this point.” The hybrid would recall Donne before looking to her two fliers. “Guess where we’re going again, you two?”

“Oh yes, wonderful! Always a wonderful time to visit Master Daruma!” This would elicit a groan from Demon Wing, who rolled his eyes at Kairos as he allowed his trainer on his back.

“Kai, you just want to reminisce with Dicha and Master Daruma…” Crystal would trail off as they started to fly off, though not terribly fast. Probably to make sure they all headed back quickly like she suggested.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:05 am
"Right," I sighed, pocketing the note Crystal gave me. "There's just one more thing I need to do before I go," I explained, walking away from her.

I walked up to the grunt Crystal fought as he was trying to get off the island. "Hey," I said, getting his attention before he left by patting him on the shoulder. "I need you to send a message to Lysandre if you don't mind."

Somehow, that got his attention, which only served to get him punched in the face. How he fell is anyone's guess. "The world will refuse your domination. One punch at a time if need be. The only right you lot have is to beg for mercy, though there's no guarantee that you'll get any."

Before I could say anything else, he was gone. "Huh, that guy was pretty fast," I shrugged, letting Rala out of her ball. "Let's go home," I said to her, asking her for transportation in a roundabout way. She responded meekly, which got my attention, but we were gone before I could say anything to her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 1:02 am
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Riolu use Dig! Rowlett use Brave Bird! The little girl shouted as her Pokemon were fighting two grunts and their Pokemon. They were facing against a Staryu and a Machop. After a pretty long battle, they were finally able to knock them out as the grunts ran off. Ulla ran to her Pokemon and scopped them up in a hug. Both of you were amazing!" Rowlett smiled while Riolu was looking around as he saw Crystal and her Pokemon flew off. She let go of her Pokemon as they ran towards the group. "Victini isn't here? But...where can they be?" She looked around, but. Crystal was right. This place wasn't safe anymore.

What's going to happen to this island? This is Victini's home... The girl was a bit sad. She really wanted to meet Victini. Now that they weren't able to find where it was, Ulla was filled with concern. Riolu rested his paw on her shoulder as it was time they leave. She watched as Ter started to leave the island as well. Ulla took on last look back at the lighthouse. Why does it feel like we just failed our first mission....? YOU THERE STOP! A Flare grunt yelled at Ulla as they started to run towards her. Riolu quickly grabbed Ulla's hand and started running towards the edge of the island with Rowlett flying beside them. You kids are hopeless! Get ready to be teleported back to HQ. GRAY said from Ulla's Snag Machine, Wren! We gotta go back! She shouted as they were soon teleported off the island.  

Cecile Silverstone

Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces