Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Flared Up: Gima's in trouble? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 1:13 pm
Odd was still not feeling the greatest but when a young male dressed in Flare's signature red suit besieged him, his eyes glazed over and he licked him lips somewhat lasciviously. "You look like a delicious snack right now." He told the Flare as he drew a Pokeball. The Flare grunt recoiled slightly, though it wasn't clear if he was recoiling in fear of what lay ahead for him or disgust with Odd's implied meaning. "You'd best send out your Pokemon and make this meal worth the effort." The Channeler warned, a deep hunger overtaking him. He could only resist the symptoms of his Sin-filled training through willpower for so long and it looked like he'd reached his limit with this injury of his.

The grunt finally threw out the Pokeball containing his Pokemon and released his Stantler. "Kind of grasping at straws with the whole 'Beauty' ideal, aren't you?" He taunted as he tossed out the Ball containing his Marowak. Until it hit the ground, popped open and nothing came out. "Right...." His eyes dropped to the floor for a moment as he was momentarily flooded with painful memories. Swapping it out for another ball, he threw a replacement ball and released his Shedinja, Cadenza.

"Night Slash." He ordered, pointing at the Stantler as Refrain held him up. Cadenza nodded and unleashed a black blade of energy from his halo, lashing out like some ethereal ninja.

"Dodge it and use Hypnosis!"The Flare grunt cried out. Stantler couldn't move fast enough to dodge but it was able to unleash a combination of hypnotic waves and a strange, mind-altering scent from it's horns as it staggered backward, pouring more energy into the effort once it recovered from the attack it failed to evade.

"Double Team, Cadenza!" The Shedinja split apart into a myriad of duplicates of itself, easily avoiding the hypnotic waves aimed at it. "Now, follow up with Silver Wind!" The Shedinja unleashed a silver gale from all sides, surrounding the Stantler in the Bug-type infused winds.

"Jump Kick!" The Flare Grunt called out, hoping that his cervine Pokemon could escape the howling twister of Bug-type dust and slicing winds. Certainly, it managed to escape and even lined up a direct hit on Cadenza. But the Big Horn Pokemon's hooves met a solid wall of impregnable force surrounding the Shedinja in a sphere of perfect defense. Wonder Guard was such a Godsend sometimes.

"Bug Buzz!" Odd ordered, covering his ears as Cadenza unleashed an incredibly loud buzzing noise from the hole in his back.

"Astonish!" The Flare Grunt finally called out, realizing that he was quickly running out of options.

"Not today!" Odd exclaimed as he loaded up a Nest Ball into his Snag Machine and hurled it at the beast just as it was converted into a Snag Ball. Stantler was nailed square in the face and quickly drawn into the ball. While it was still shaking, Odd pointed at the Flare Grunt. "Telekinesis, Cadenza!"

~Are you sure?~ The Shedinja asked, spiritual voice slightly concerned.

"Ya, I am." Odd replied, watching as the Grunt's body was outlined in blue energy and lifted off the ground. Unclipping Wraith Harvest from his waist, the Channeler approached the Flare slowly, licking his lips once again. "Your soul belongs to me now." He told the male as he touched the pointed tips of the crescent-shaped sickle's blade to the man's face, the sharp metal digging just deep enough to draw a few drops of blood. Drawing the blade away, it seemed to drip with barely tangible cobwebs -fragments of his victim's soul ripped free from the very touch of the hungering blade- and a swirling vortex of nothingness began to form in the inner circle of the sickle's bladed edge, swallowing up the cobwebs and rapidly drawing more into itself. Beneath the Channeler's bandages, the hole in his torso slowly began to mend, creeping closer to closing as he dined upon the freshest of souls.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 11:06 pm
"Odd, what the hell?" I asked, watching Odd feast on the soul of his enemy. Sure, Flares were assholes and Lysandre most of all deserved to suffer for what he was doing, but seriously?

I sighed and crossed my arms. "Good grief," I muttered. It was kind of messed up, but it was healing him and it wasn't like he was feasting on an innocent or anything. I just had to accept it as part of his Ghost Channeling. His body was intangible and needed extreme measures to remain intact.

"Hey, don't think you can just stand around and you'll be left alone!" one of the Flares said to me, glaring at me like I just committed the most atrocious sin conceivable. "If you're with them, then you're my enemy."

"You don't sound very convinced," I countered calmly, which caught the grunt off-guard for a second, only for him to glare at me for pointing that out. "Whatever," I shrugged. "I owe Rein... or Gima, or whatever, for helping me rescue my ex from your supplier, so I figured I'd rescue him and wipe the slate clean. I'm not really in the mood to battle, but I guess it's part of settling my debt to him."

"I didn't ask for your life story, jerk!" the Flare shouted, letting an Alolan Nintales out of one of his Pokeballs.

"Huh..." I muttered, looking at his Pokemon. "That's surprising. Never thought any of you would use a Pokemon that could actually be called beautiful."

"...tch! You insulting the glory of Team Flare!?" the grunt asked, scowling at me like I just insulted his entire family.

"Lysander is a usurper and a coward!" I shouted. "Anybody who follows him deserves to share his fate!" With that, I let Angeal out of his ball, and prepared to take this punk down. Surprisingly, I felt my Trainer's blood begin to boil as soon as I did this. Turns out I was in the mood to battle after all.

"Heh. Talking crap about the boss, huh?" the grunt asked, sounding cocky. "I can't forgive you, then. Besides, that's a bad choice of Pokemon to go up against me. Let me show you why! Ninetales, DazzlingGleam!"

The grunt's Alolan Ninetales glared at Angeal, emitting a ray of Fairy-type energy from its eyes. The ray hit Angeal straight in the chest, pushing him back a few feet and dealing some damage. The grunt looked at Angeal in shock when this happened. "What the-! ...just how strong is that Combusken!?"

"Fire resists Fairy, idiot," I spat. "Since Angeal is Fire/Fighting, that means Fairy-type energy affects him normally. Can you guess what Fairy-type Pokemon don't resist? I'll give you a hint! Flame Charge, Angeal!"

Angeal leapt up, as if to strike at the Ninetales from above. When Ninetales predictably dodged this, Angeal landed into a roll that, upon standing, he launched his move from, which caught the Alolan Ninetales in the cheek after another dodge attempt that, this time, failed. Ninetales, as a result, was sent crashing into a wall. "N-Ninetales!" the grunt yelped in panic.

"Now that you know, there's no point in holding back," I said solemnly, taking a step forward to further intimidate the grunt. "Flare Blitz!"

"Heh. I'm not done yet, brat! Ninetales, use Confuse Ray!" the grunt shouted. While Angeal charged at Ninetales, the Alolan pokemon aimed its face at him, glaring at him again. This time, Ghost-type energy emitted from its eyes, which contacted Angeal's body. Due to this, Ninetales was able to easily dodge, causing Angeal to crash into the wall, hurting himself in his confusion.

"Agh. Guess I underestimated you," I cursed, which elicited a giggle from the grunt.

"Now, it's my turn to go all out!" the grunt leered. "Use Moonblast, Ninetales!" The Ninetales complied, gathering Fairy-type energy in an orb above it. Seeing this, Angeal got up and started gathering Flying-type energy in an orb similar to Ninetales's. "Wha-! How is he doing that!?" the grunt asked in shock, not seeing the difference between Ninetales's attack and Angeal's.

"It's Mirror Move," I said simply as the two orbs collided into each other, cancelling the two attacks out. "I'll admit, I underestimated you before, but I'm not about to go easy on a Flare member. Angeal, get close to Ninetales and strike it with Overheat."

Angeal complied, rushing toward Ninetales. But before he could get close enough to strike, his confusion kicked in again, causing him to lose balance. Ninetales saw this and took advantage of it by tripping him, causing him to crash into the wall again.

I sighed and recalled him, letting a Pokemon I rarely used get some spotlight instead - Kefka. Unsurprisingly, this caught the grunt's attention. "What is that, an animated keychain? Hosting a puppet show or something?" he asked with a giggle.

"Surprising attitude from a grunt belonging to a team that originated in Kalos," I said, knowing that Klefki were native to that region. "This is the pokemon out of all of my team that gave me the most trouble catching. It's the Pokemon I'll beat you with, since I can use him to exploit your Alolan Ninetales's true weakness."

"When are you going to get that that my adorably beautiful Ninetails has no weaknesses?" the grunt asked, clearly insane with desperation. "I'll show you its power! Ninetales, use Ice Beam!"

"Flash Cannon!" I shouted. The two opposing Pokemon fired their moves at the same time. Kefka's Flash Cannon, however, pierced the Ice Beam, splitting it up as it powered through it. "There's a difference between confidence and arrogance. The difference is that the latter blinds you to the truth. The truth that Alolan Ninetales's two types, Ice and Fairy, are both weak to Steel!"

As I said this, the Flash Cannon split the Ninetales's Ice Beam up to its mouth, connecting powerfully to it's head. This sent the Ninetales flying, and crashing into the wall with more force than Angeal ever did. "And that's the match. Your Ninetales has fainted. Do you accept defeat and surrender, or do you want to keep this fight going?"

The Flare grunt panicked, and fell to his knees, trying to figure out how he was going to avenge his Ninetales. I sighed, and pushed my glasses closer to my face. "Let me guess, that was your only Pokemon," I sighed.

"Y-y-you shut it!" the Flare grunt shrieked, pointing at me and sounding every bit like a madman. "I'll show you the glory of Team Flare yet!"

"I've had enough of this," I said, recalling Kefka. With that, I lunged at the man and grabbed his collar. "Hey Odd, have a second course on me!" I shouted, throwing the man at the dead body Odd was feasting on.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 11:56 am
"Hm?" Odd's attention was turned toward Terashi as he sent another victim flying toward him. "I wasn't expecting desert." He commented as he flung shadowy ribbons from his own shadow towards the incoming grunt, binding him and preparing to move on to the second course.

~That's enough, Sterling!~

"Hm?" Odd's eyes returned to normal as he heard Cadenza's exclamation, pausing as they did. "What happened?"

~You just swallowed a human soul. Do you mean to tell me you don't recall your actions over the last few minutes?~ Cadenza asked, hovering between Odd and the still bound grunt Terashi had thrown at him.

"Not in the slightest. The last thing I remember was hearing someone scream and an explosion of energy."

~Well, you've caught your lunch's Stantler and were about to start on another course.~

Odd looked sick for a moment after that, picking up the Nest Ball he'd thrown earlier. "I need to go home. I don't feel well worse than before I left, anyway." It wouldn't take long before he was on his way back to HQ via his Drifblim. He couldn't seem to sense that familiar soul down below anymore anyway. They must have managed to get out on their own thanks to the distraction the others had helped provide.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 4:58 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

The little girl waited for everyone to be finished with their battle. While Rowlett was cleaning his feathers, Ulla was in awe on how everyone was battling. They were all able to put on a magnificent show. She then looked over to Odd's battle as something seemed a bit off with his. His seemed more....aggressive. When he caught the Flare's Pokemon she was about to applaud him but. He wasn't finished. He ordered his Pokemon to use Telekinesis on the grunt.

Odd what are you- Before she could finish her sentence, she watched Odd hold his sickle and drew blood out of the grunt. She watched the Flare grunt's body go limp, lifeless. Was he dead? She covered her mouth as she was frozen. She couldn't stop watching what Odd was doing as he ate the man's soul. Then, she saw Ter throw another grunt towards Odd as he got the grunt in his grasp. She couldn't stand to watch another person become lifeless. She grabbed her hover board from her bag as she got on it. "I-I'm gonna go ahead and look for Gima!" She shouted out to everyone as she didn't even wait for a response. She just kept going looking through the lair looking for some sign of Gima.

She then stopped at one door as she heard someone yelling in rage. She put her board back in her bag as Rowlett landed on her shoulder. Both of them peeked in to see what was going on.  

Cecile Silverstone

Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces