Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] Freebies [Art, GFX, Profiles, Coding]
Looking for help with Guild Banners... (for my guild)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rissa Unit
Crew

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 9:25 am
Hey guys, I'm looking for some help with guild banners for my guild Grown Gaians, and maybe some help coding a pretty front page layout. I'd love to draw more members in, and with my lack of talent in banners, we've only got the one in my signature and it's not too exciting. :c

I'm not picky, and would appreciate any help User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:46 am
Rissa Unit
Hey guys, I'm looking for some help with guild banners for my guild Grown Gaians, and maybe some help coding a pretty front page layout. I'd love to draw more members in, and with my lack of talent in banners, we've only got the one in my signature and it's not too exciting. :c

I'm not picky, and would appreciate any help User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image If you're not picky and don't mind the banners being edits made out of Gaia assets (which the rules say you can only use them on Gaia/have to link them to Gaia) I can easily put you together a few banners.

User Image I just need some dimensions, color direction, and like just a general direction of the kind of aesthetic that you're looking for.  

Peepermeant

Rissa Unit
Crew

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:01 am
Peepermeant

User Image If you're not picky and don't mind the banners being edits made out of Gaia assets (which the rules say you can only use them on Gaia/have to link them to Gaia) I can easily put you together a few banners.

User Image I just need some dimensions, color direction, and like just a general direction of the kind of aesthetic that you're looking for.

Oh my gosh! You're awesome! Thank you so much! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'd really appreciate it if you could put together a few banners for my guild. It would be really great! (And of course, I would credit you as the creator. Or you could post them in the guild's banner thread if you'd prefer that.) ^-^

And I'd love colorful designs. I really like colorful attention-grabbing banners. I don't mind it being made out of edits from Gaia. I don't plan on using the banners anywhere but the guild/for signatures. ^^

Could you make it with rounded corners? I love how those look. (:

I'm looking for a warm, friendly, pretty style or a classic simple "elegant" style with darker colors and simpler images/colors. Such as dark red/black/white &/or dark purple/dark navy/black, etc..

A little of both would be awesome. Like a mix of both ideas. Would that be workable? I'm looking for something that's fun but would still work well for a guild for members of the ages 18 and older to make friends/meet people around their own age range with similar interests. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:06 pm
Rissa Unit

that's a pretty broad spectrum of ideas, but no problem I can just do a bunch of banners. I've done one so far, and I'll do more when the mood strikes me since I need to practice that kinda stuff anyways. User Image
Would you like to send me an invite to the guild so I can put them up in there as I produce, or would you prefer I post them in here?

I've only done one for today, it's come up on glare-o'clock and I have to stop my graphics work for the day lol
User Image  

Peepermeant

Rissa Unit
Crew

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:27 am
Peepermeant

that's a pretty broad spectrum of ideas, but no problem I can just do a bunch of banners. I've done one so far, and I'll do more when the mood strikes me since I need to practice that kinda stuff anyways. User Image
Would you like to send me an invite to the guild so I can put them up in there as I produce, or would you prefer I post them in here?

I've only done one for today, it's come up on glare-o'clock and I have to stop my graphics work for the day lol
User Image

Heh.. yeah. Apologies if it's too much descriptiveness and comes off confusing. ^^;;

But awesome! Thank you! I sent you an invite to the guild. By all means, I'd be super happy to have you join us. ^-^

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:08 am
Peepermeant

Heya! Do you think you're still up for helping me with clickable banners/guild picture banners? Asking just in case something came up. ^^

Rissa Unit
Crew

Shirtless Waffles

Peepermeant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:09 pm
Rissa Unit
Peepermeant

Heya! Do you think you're still up for helping me with clickable banners/guild picture banners? Asking just in case something came up. ^^

ah! yes, sorry! Life got super hectic, we just put our house on the market and now it's just a whole never ending million and one things to do. Sorry emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:29 am
Peepermeant
Rissa Unit
Peepermeant

ah! yes, sorry! Life got super hectic, we just put our house on the market and now it's just a whole never ending million and one things to do. Sorry emotion_facepalm

Ah, no worries! There's absolutely no rush at all. I still really appreciate the fact you're willing to help. Thank you for that!

And no pressure or rush at all. I'm patient and I understand life's responsibilities take priorities. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rissa Unit
Crew

Shirtless Waffles

[✓] Freebies [Art, GFX, Profiles, Coding]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas