Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hospital Wing
Madame Kavanagh's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:51 am
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hospital Wing - My Office
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Declan McNamara
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Big Feelings
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Let's try something here...

Marni nodded politely when thanked for the tea, then looked at Declan when he seemed to... draw courage, perhaps. She took another drink of hers, preparing to listen as the boy started up. Usually, Declan was a bit of a closed book, needing some prying to release all the information needed, but certainly not this time. He spoke about not feeling right in his skin, not now, but apparently not ever. Things were getting worse as puberty lit up (when didn't they?), and he seemed scared of the future.

He continued, explaining that he'd been growing his hair out and his history of bullying. Okay, Marni nodded softly, noting the details he was mentioning. The fear of puberty causing everything to go away was one she'd heard before, but this time, it seemed there was more at play than just regular pubescence. Okay, well, it wasn't something she'd not dealt with before. He explained that his father wanted him to cut his hair "like the other boys", but that Declan seemed more on the side of wanting to dress like the girls. Makeup, jewelry, and other typically feminine things. Apparently Everly Levy had leant the scrunchie, which sounded right for the girl. She and her sister had always been kind souls. As well as their brother and apparently their younger sister as well.

Declan's words about not knowing what was going on and wanting to be happy hit home for Marni. She stepped up and walked over, then knelt down in front of the blonde. Reaching out, she gently pat his cheeks with a tissue before offering a small smile. "Thank you for sharing all of that with me. It certainly sounds like you've been doing a lot of thinking... and with that comes worrying. But, since it's just the two of us, I want you to try something with me." She gently took his hands in hers, then drew in a deep breath.

"First, I want you to close your eyes. Now, I want you to indulge those ideas. Imagine yourself wearing a pretty dress, hair and makeup done up all fancy. You can imagine some sparkly jewelry as well, however you want. Then I want you to imagine yourself among the girls, sharing fashion tips and scrunchies." She offered a small smile, even if they couldn't see it. "And finally, I want you to imagine yourself transforming. Shifting and changing into a girl. Someone who you believe matches the pretty that you want to feel. Now, tell me, does that make you feel more at peace in your heart?" This could be the start of a transgender awakening, or perhaps something more of a nonbinary or even gender-fluidity... but the way they spoke, something just told Marni to take that chance.

{{Wearing :: Professional Attire}}
          AliceInWonderland0921

Sʜᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ, sʜᴇ ɢᴏᴇs ᴜɴɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ, sʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ɴᴏ ʟɪᴍɪᴛs
          Sʜᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴠᴇs ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ, sʜᴇ ᴘʀᴀɪsᴇs ᴀɴ ɪᴍᴀɢᴇ. Sʜᴇ ᴘʀᴀʏs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sᴄᴜʟᴘᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴜʟᴘᴛᴏʀ
          Oʜ, sʜᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's sʜɪɴɪɴɢ, ᴅᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇs ᴄᴀɴ ғɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
          Sᴏ sʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴜᴘ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴏᴇs ᴀᴡᴀʏ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ ɪs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
          Yᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ
          Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ɪᴛs ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Nᴏ sᴄᴀʀs ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:12 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Ms Marnie's Office
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Healer Marnie
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Important talk
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm so scared...

Blue eyes rimmed in red watched as Ms Marni stood up wordlessly and walked around her desk and dropped to his level to pat away Declan's tears. She thanked him for sharing everything with her and that he'd clearly been doing a lot of thinking about this. If only she knew the half of it. He'd been trying to plan out this conversation for days but he hadn't even known how to start it and he certainly hadn't expected all of that to fall out the way it had. He hadn't expected the tears either. When Ms Marni took his hands in hers, it drew him back to the reality that they were having this conversation now. He blinked away some more tears. She told him she wanted him to indulge his ideas. Nodding, Declan closed his eyes and did what she instructed. She said to imagine himself wearing a pretty dress and Declan immediately thought of a beautiful sundress he'd seen on the cover of a magazine he'd seen at a vendor in King's Cross station on his way to Platform 9 ¾. He imagined his hair done up in a fancy braided hairdo. Makeup as well, something to make his blue eyes really stand out. She said he could even include jewelry as well and he mentally added a necklace with a pretty blue aquamarine gemstone in it. Ms Marni said to include himself with "the girls" and Declan immediately thought of Ella and Linsey and Everly. He was supposed to imagine himself as a girl as well, just talking with them and sharing tips and such. More silent tears streamed down his cheeks, but these were because that thought... that idea right there was how he wanted to be! How he needed to be!! Jesus Christ, he needed that. But... but it was a pipe dream, wasn't it? It was something that could never be. Ms Marni asked if that made him feel more at peace. Declan opened his eyes and wiped away the tears. "It... it does... but it can never be... Right?" He sniffled, on the verge of breaking into sobs again. He wanted that so badly but it was something that could never be.... Right???

Cinnabun Gryffie

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:33 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Aha, so I was right

Marni held tight to Declan's hands as she spoke, walking through the scenario. She watched the tears fall, knowing that it was either very painful... or very euphoric. When Declan opened their eyes, it was immediately sunken in worry. Marni offered over a box of tissues, gently squeezing the teen's shoulders. "Oh, honey no. That's not true at all. We have some options, and especially since that pesky puberty hasn't fully set in, we have even more. But before we talk about all that, let's talk about what's going on, okay?" She moved, sitting on the couch beside the teen.

"So, when we have beautiful souls like yours.... ones born into one body, but belonging to the other, that is noted as being 'transgender'. In your case, you would be a trans woman, and I need you to know that it is such a beautiful thing." She paused, sending over a soft smile. If nothing else, she wanted to reassure Declan that all of this was perfectly normal. "So for some things we can do. Typically the first step is to let your safe people know. So teachers, friends, trusted grown-ups. Sometimes parents aren't the best people to come out to, and while that can be scary, I want you to know you have so much support here, okay? So don't think for even a moment that we're not in your corner."

Marni pulled the blonde into a little hug, knowing her parents were..... less than supportive. "That part is going to be your 'social transition'. So things like... changing your preferred pronouns. I'm guessing to she/her, but sometimes there's a transition phase using they/them or even a neo-pronoun, such as xey/xem. All are perfectly acceptable. The best way to figure out the ones that feel right are to practice in a mirror. Refer to yourself with all of them, in the third person, and figure out which ones make you smile. Then we'll work on the tougher part. That would be physical and legal transitions."

Normally, Marni would break things into a lot smaller bits, but having gotten to know Declan, she knew the teen quite liked getting lots of information. She would definitely send Declan out with several resource books. "For that, we would start with a medicine that's called a 'puberty blocker'. It does exactly what its name implies. It'll push off that male puberty for a while, giving a bit more time to figure out if you want to go through with male puberty, go through female puberty, or even if you want to surgically change your body to match the gender. Doing this is going to involve us talking with some of your grown-ups, but that's my job." At this, she held Declan's shoulders, looking right into those blue eyes. "This is not your burden to worry about, okay? You leave it all up to me and I will do whatever I need to do, okay? It might not be immediate, but I promise I'm going to take care of you." Her words were soft, yet serious. She wanted to make sure the teen understood that she was going to do anything necessary to make sure this was a smooth process.

AliceInWonderland0921

Sʜᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴠᴇs ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ, sʜᴇ ᴘʀᴀɪsᴇs ᴀɴ ɪᴍᴀɢᴇ. Sʜᴇ ᴘʀᴀʏs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sᴄᴜʟᴘᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴜʟᴘᴛᴏʀ
          Oʜ, sʜᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's sʜɪɴɪɴɢ, ᴅᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇs ᴄᴀɴ ғɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
          Sᴏ sʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴜᴘ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴏᴇs ᴀᴡᴀʏ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ ɪs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:52 am
User ImageUser Image

Declan seemed to think that their vision that Ms Marni generated for them was never going to be possible, but the healer clearly stated that they were wrong and it was possible. She said that they had some options, especially because Declan's puberty hadn't fully kicked in yet. That put some hope into Declan's heart and dispelled some of their downtrodden feelings. Ms Marni said she wanted to talk about what was going on, then she described Declan as transgender. As a transgender woman, to be specific. Declan wanted to know more and logged the phrase for future research. The beautiful soul comment did bring a small smile back to Declan's face. The blonde continued to listen to Ms Marni's explanation. She said that the first step was to let their safe people know and Declan immediately thought of Seb and Mrs Nora, Ella and Tàmhas, Uncle Seamus and Luna, Vesna, Liv, Everly.... Ms Marni said that sometimes parents weren't the best to come out to and Declan definitely agreed with that. He was terrified of them finding out. All that was called Declan's 'social transition'. It also included changing pronouns. Gosh, Declan had to think about what they wanted to go by... All this was so overwhelming and yet, Declan knew they had the support to cover them through it. As soon as he told Mrs Nora he was certain the woman was going to apparate to the school. Deck didn't want to make her go out of her way to visit them but Deck knew she would undoubtedly come... Declan would have to figure out the pronoun issue themself... The healer continued, laying out the physical part of the transition and that was the part that concerned Declan the most. She said that they could stop the male puberty from happening with a medication aptly called a "puberty blocker". Declan could then determine if they wanted to go through male puberty, female puberty, or even a surgical option to correct their body. Medications would have to go through their parents and Declan knew that they would never agree to allow it. That caused Declan to frown, but Ms Marni said that she was going to handle that part and that they shouldn't worry about it at all. Declan nodded and swallowed hard at the lump in their throat. "I.... Thank you." Fresh tears welled up in Declan's eyes, but these ones were more happy tears than anything. The teen leaned forward and wrapped their arms around Ms Marni. Declan sobbed again, but this time it was happy tears, glad that they finally had an answer. Glad that they had didn't have to live a lie anymore. Happy that this feeling of not belonging in their skin could be dispelled.

Cinnabun Gryffie

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:07 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Going to reach out to Tamra, Nora, oh boy

Marni watched Declan closely as she explained things, noticing the ups and downs in the emotions. After she'd finished, Declan offered a thanks before leaning in. Marni happily pulled them into a hug, gently stroking the soft blonde hair. After a moment, the two pulled away, allowing Marni to continue in her soft, metered tone. "There are going to be some other things we'll deal with as we go, such as potentially moving you over to the girl's dorm, changing your name if you decide you'd like to, and some other stuff like that. That's a bit of a lead up to the legal transition, but most of that stuff won't happen until you're old enough to do paperwork as an adult." And that... well, there wasn't much anyone could do about that, unless they were successful in finding a new guardian for Declan. That would be up to Marni to reach out to Nora Heulwen, who would work her magic.

"But for now, I want to see if you have any new questions. I will do my best to answer them... then I'll make sure you've got some helpful books to read. I know you like to do your own research, and I've got plenty of books that should help." She sent over a smile, knowing there were plenty of books on her shelf, and Tamra had a zillion more in the library. Though, even knowing all that, Marni would have more questions of her own, but there was still time for it. She wanted Declan to feel comfortable with each step before they actually took those steps.

AliceInWonderland0921

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 11:08 am
User ImageUser Image

Having always been told Declan was mature than other people their age, it didn't come as a surprise to anyone that they were handling this with the poise of someone older. Deck nodded and listened as Ms Marni explained some of the other potential changes, such as moving Declan out of the boys' dorm. That idea made Declan smile a little. He always felt out of place there because he preferred to be cleaner and even smell cleaner than most of the other boys in the dorm. There were a few exceptions, but most of them just didn't care nearly as much. She also went over the legal ramifications of changing Deck's name... a thought that hadn't occurred to them yet, but was already starting to put ideas into their brain. Finally, Ms Marni asked if Declan has any questions, then mentioned the books she had that could help. After wiping any remaining tears from their eyes, Declan shifted a little, then said, "I think I'd just like to read whatever you have on the subject. I want to know everything there is to know. And I have a lot of planning to do." Their blue eyes seemed to be more lit up then they had when Declan first arrived at Ms Marni's office and a weight that had been sitting like a boulder on Declan's chest had finally lifted off.

Cinnabun Gryffie

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2024 4:45 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Lots to do, lots to do...

Marni was thankful her words seemed to resonate with the blonde, who looked a little happier despite the worries. She knew that starting... in four minutes once her break was over, Marni had a million new things to do. Of course, she was more than happy to do them, to help a student who needed the extra hand. Even on her busiest days, she would always be grateful for the reminder that her job had such a profound impact.

Declan, bless them, simply asked for all the books she had, noting lots of upcoming planning. "Of course, dear. Let's get you some books... along with a list to take up to Madame Forne in the library." The brunette stood, turning to her bookshelf. Tutting softly over the titles, she gathered a couple different books and set them on the desk close to Declan. She then sat down at the desk, carefully writing down a few more books to check out.

"Alright, dear, here are some books to check out as well. I will reach out to a few helpful people to start the process on my end. I will let you know if I've got more questions for you, and I want you to feel free to do the same. This whole process is going to generate lots of questions, I'm sure, so please don't hesitate to come speak with me. I'm always here for my students... or a spot of tea." Marni sent over a smile, hoping she helped relax the teen at least a little more.

AliceInWonderland0921

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2024 8:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm glad I came here

For most people when they say 'Ooh reading, they mean it sarcastically but Declan meant it earnestly. The teen smiled at the books and remarked, "Ooh! Reading!" Ms Marni also wrote them a list for them to bring to Mrs Tamra in the Library, something the teen would do after consuming all the knowledge in the books provided to them by Ms Marni. But first, Declan had to pen a letter to Mrs Nora and send it off with Skye, their faithful owl. "Thank you so much Ms Marni. You don't know what this means to me." The sparkle in their blue eyes had returned and for the first time in a very long time, Declan felt like a weight had lifted off their chest. It would take some time for the full implications of being transgender would set in to Declan's mind, but at least they had a plan going forward. First, write to Mrs Nora, then read up everything they could. Tell Seb and Ella and his other close friends. Write to Uncle Seamus... Declan was sure that Uncle Seamus wouldn't care. Him and Aunt Erin weren't at all religious and were so much different than Declan's parents... Pocketing the list Ms Marni had provided, Declan gathered the books into their arms, then hustled out of her office after once again thanking her and bidding her farewell.

Cinnabun Gryffie

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Hospital Wing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items