Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
Hello!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lavender Llamacorn

OG Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:23 pm
Whats Up Y'all! I remember seeing this group way back When I first started using Gaia, I was really shy back then so I was afraid to join. I've become way more confident social wise and I am hoping to make some friends, ESPECIALLY Gaming friends!

I have xbox one x with Live, I usually play overwatch, sometimes fortnite (I'm very good at it), I also play ESO (Elder Scrolls Online).

I have a Gaming PC, I play overwatch on it, Just getting back into LoL, I am open to trying new PC games as long they don't cost a ton of money like monthly memberships.

I have a 3DS and a Switch, I don't use them much but I am hoping to start playing them more soon, like with Smash bros coming out for the switch!

I love music, I have sort of an oddball taste in music, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Papa Roach, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, Shinedown, Saint Asonia, Deadset Society, My Darkest Days, Nothing More, Set It Off, Falling In Reverse, Imagine Dragons, Linkin Park, Mike Shinoda, Blackbear. Stuff like that.

I love art, Trying to learn to use my ipad/PC for digital art, I will always prefer traditional over anything else. I like to Cosplay, I'm the best, I'm okay at it. whee Hoping to get better...

That's what I guess is important to know about me, nice to meet you! dramallama

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:37 pm
Welcome to the fam!~

Lots of us are gamers and what not! So be sure to check out the discord channel for IV as well!

<333

Bilbo IV

Lavender Llamacorn

OG Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:37 pm
Bilbo IV
Welcome to the fam!~

Lots of us are gamers and what not! So be sure to check out the discord channel for IV as well!

<333

I have no idea how Discord works... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:39 pm
LVRSxRxLNTCS
Bilbo IV
Welcome to the fam!~

<333

I have no idea how Discord works... sweatdrop

OH NO!

You should try it out! Download the program on your computer and then we have a direct link to join the discord channel. That's where we chat, whether it's just text or voice!

Bilbo IV

Lady IV
Crew

IV Goddess

4,100 Points
  • Forever IV 500
  • Pug Lady 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:51 am
Welcome to the family! <33
There are heaps of people here to help you, and of course there are lots of people here that game! (Me included whee )
Your intro reminds me a lot about myself, though I'm extremely introverted sweatdrop
Hope we become friends!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:24 am
Welcome to the IV family! I play games quite a bit, and would love to play with more people! Hope to catch you on the IV discord.  

Pyr IV

Dedicated Loiterer

5,400 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Xx_Keoki_xX

Mega Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:41 am
Welcome, I'm fairly new to the guild too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:53 pm
Welcome!!! heart  

Misvicious IV
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

25,100 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games