Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
Introducing FunkyFurs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

funkyfurs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:56 am
So this is going to be relatively quick as I should be sleeping but oh well:

Name: Erica

Gender and whatnot: Feminine-Genderfluid, taken (mono relationship, open to thoughts on bi-poly)

Employment: Full Time (please help me I've worked 47 hours so far this week and I got 1 more day to go lol)

Time on Gaia: 1st go around was in about 2008-2010 on an account that I can no longer access, but now I am back because why not.

Hobbies: Art and Animation, When I am not working my day job I freelance digital art and I knowledgeable in adobe flash and other animation software. I also cosplay a bit as well.

I don't know what ever to put, so I am gonna go sleep now. If you have any questions let me know uwu;  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:18 am
funkyfurs

Gender and whatnot: Feminine-Genderfluid, taken (mono relationship, open to thoughts on bi-poly)

Employment: Full Time (please help me I've worked 47 hours so far this week and I got 1 more day to go lol)

Time on Gaia: 1st go around was in about 2008-2010 on an account that I can no longer access, but now I am back because why not.

Hobbies: Art and Animation, When I am not working my day job I freelance digital art and I knowledgeable in adobe flash and other animation software. I also cosplay a bit as well.

I don't know what ever to put, so I am gonna go sleep now. If you have any questions let me know uwu;
Hey, I'm fairly new here too. The people in this guild are friendly and super helpful if you have any questions. 47+ hours in a week, that sounds a lot like my last job (I'm a cook). I've been on and off gaia since 2005. I used to cosplay as well, when there was an anime convention where I lived I went as misa-misa from death note, hinata from shuppuden, and an old oc of mine.  

Xx_Keoki_xX

Mega Winner

Bilbo IV

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:24 am
Welcome to the guild!~

Be sure to check out the discord as well! smile )

If you have any questions, be sure to ask!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:51 pm
Xx_Keoki_xX
funkyfurs

Hey, I'm fairly new here too. The people in this guild are friendly and super helpful if you have any questions. 47+ hours in a week, that sounds a lot like my last job (I'm a cook). I've been on and off gaia since 2005. I used to cosplay as well, when there was an anime convention where I lived I went as misa-misa from death note, hinata from shuppuden, and an old oc of mine.

Nice to meet yah! I used to Cosplay Hinata too as well a few years back! And yeah, my job isn't the greatest, luckily I'm moving in 2 weeks to be with my partner ♡♡  

funkyfurs

funkyfurs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:52 pm
Bilbo IV
Welcome to the guild!~

Be sure to check out the discord as well! smile )

If you have any questions, be sure to ask!

Thanks! And will do!
Discord is much easier to chat on it seems uwu  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:43 pm
funkyfurs

Welcome to the fam heart
Have fun! And if you need help with something please don't hesitate to ask 3nodding  

Misvicious IV
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

25,100 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100

Lady IV
Crew

IV Goddess

4,100 Points
  • Forever IV 500
  • Pug Lady 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:40 pm
Welcome to the IV, there are plenty of us so please feel free to ask if you need any help with anything!  
IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games