Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Student Profile
Trickster Incarnate Xerath

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:22 am
XerathUnknown
My creator is Rush And Crush

User Image
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: The Trickster/Goldilocks
Birthday: 03/03
Nationality: Nordic
Sexuality: Bi
Species: Nature "Demon"
Hair Colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Amber
Weight: 183lb
Height: 6ft3

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+Cecile
+Ciri
+Sweets
+The Woods
+Pranks
Dislikes:
-Caligula
-Death
-Bitter/Sour Foods
-Fate/Destiny
-His Siblings
-Fox Girl
Health: Physical - 100% Healthy l Mentally - 100% Healthy
Dorm Room
Grade: Fourth
Club Member: Cooking Club

Class Schedule:
Period 1: Music
Period 2: Art
Period 3: History
Period 4: Free

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅u][̲̅d][̲̅e][̲̅n][̲̅t] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Attributes:

Physical:
    -Strength: 4/10
    -Durability: 3/10
    -Speed & Agility: 8/10
    -Stamina: 8/10
    -Weapon Proficiency: 0/10

Magical: (Needs At least 3 Points in Strength/Energy/Control to be able to cast Spells)
    -Magical Strength: 8/10
    -Magical Durability: 0/10
    -Magical Energy: 7/10
    -Magic Control: 7/10

Ability 1:Doppelgänger_Morphing

Ability 2:Plant Empathy

Ability 3:Power Negation Field

Ability 4:Voice Replication

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality:
Xerath is very honest when it comes to people asking his opinion, but not so much when it comes to other things. He'll cheat and steal if it means him winning. Being the Trickster means that Xerath always has to hide something, rarely revealing much of what he's thinking. He's always smirking making it seem like he's plotting and scheming when in reality it's just how he usually looks like. At first, Xerath seems like a terrible person to be around, someone who after you talk to your brain tells you to check if anything is missing. But when you truly know him and he accepts you as a close friend you'll see that he's actually kind-hearted...When he wants to be

Relationship Status: Single

Fears: Losing Yuki/Fires/Clowns

Backstory:
Xerath was an unwanted child, his mother died giving birth to him and his father wanted nothing to do with him, So he left him under a great tree in a faraway land. He left him under the trunk of mother nature where unwanted newborns of magic were left to thrive or die.

Chapter 1: Destiny
A five-year-old Xerath peaked from behind the bushes onto a group of kids gathering around a kind green-skinned woman who apparently was waiting for something or someone. "Where's your brother?" The woman asked. Which was quickly answered by the whispering of children amongst themselves obviously indicating that they had no idea. "He's always running off...Why do you want him here anyway?! It's not like he cares! He's always late and disrespectful!" The oldest one who was ten years old exclaimed. "Disrespectful or not Xerath is your youngest brother!" The woman lectured and before she could continue heard faint rustling from the bush and noticed Xerath was hiding and listening to everything "We might not be related by blood Shasdran, but we have a stronger bond." The ten-year-old was obviously convinced by his mother's words but he couldn't show any shred of weakness in front of his siblings so he simply crossed his legs and looked away making it seem like he wasn't convinced. The mother knowing Xerath was listening decided to finally tell them the reason for this meeting. "I guess we'll have to start without him...My children you're all old enough to know your destiny, what your role in this world should be..."

Chapter 2: The Test
A fourteen-year-old Xerath was the only one who hasn't proven himself yet, all five of his brothers and sisters passed and assumed their respective roles. "Be victorious in a grand battle" "Bring two soul mates together" "Help the less fortunate" "Hunt a hydra" "Resurrect the wastes." Those were the tests of his siblings...His test? Trick someone into fall in love with him, and convince them to sacrifice their life for him. Xerath hated his mother for choosing this path for him, he felt like the whole world was against him, and it was his fault. He knew he could change everything if he just passed his test, but that was easier said then done, he wasn't really civilized and he's never had any interaction with humans, he couldn't even speak their language how on earth would he be able to pass his test...One night a less than enthusiastic Xerath left home to look for his target...That moment changed his life forever.

Chapter 3: Failure
A few months have passed since Xerath left the forest and into civilization, he met a lot of interesting people on his travels, but only two stand above the rest. The man who taught Xerath basic modern communication skills, and the girl who taught him how to speak. His target, his key to finally feeling accepted. Yuki was her name, and just like Xerath, she was abnormal. she too was special, maybe even more than him. At first, Xerath only saw her as his test but it quickly became clear that what he was feeling wasn't fake. In fact, the only thing that was fake was the facade of him being in control. Xerath knew he failed, he knew that if the time comes he'll be the one to give his life for her and not the other way around. He wouldn't allow it.

Chapter 4: Abandonment
Now seventeen years old, Xerath went back home a disappointment. He forced himself to let Yuki go and not drag anyone down his "fated" path. For months Xerath spoke to no one, not even attending his supposed "Welcoming home party". It wasn't that he was ashamed of his failure, he simply missed her and felt like he let go of his only source of happiness. His siblings were getting fed up with his attitude and wanted to rid the world of her, maybe then he'll take his place in maintaining order on earth. They began plotting to track her down and kill her. Mother nature who knew about their plans didn't approve of their actions so she decided to allow the trees to inform Xerath of what's going on. Xerath was beyond furious he immediately made his way to his siblings, to make sure they don't go with their plans. "You want me to be the trickster that bad? If you kill her then I'll definitely complete my test and be what you want me...But I don't think you want that...Becuase if I ever become the trickster I promise you, I will end this world...I'll wreak havoc and chaos I'll make humans tear down every tree and kill everything in sight...It will take a long time, but I promise it'll happen and you'll witness it...I'll bring down this entire planet on top of your heads, I'll be the most famous madman, not just on this planet but on every dimension in existence. " Those were the last words he told his siblings before taking off again. He was no longer welcome home, Now he was going to do what he wanted. Look for her.

Chapter 5: Unknown

{Rp Discovery Ask him If you're interested}

Chapter 6: Videl Academy

{Present}

Goal:
Getting back with Yuki/Settling the score with someone he truly hates

Extras:
-Xerath Can't read or Write. He knows how to speak English, and an Unknown language.

-Xerath has a pendant that recorded everything that ever happened to him (His memories) Anyone who touches the gem on purpose will have temporary access to his memories, and can relive his past (He keeps it around his neck hidden under his clothes (New)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Student Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games