Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Student Profile
Zacarias Beauchêne || First Year || French Tutor (DONE)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

autoandrophilliacs

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

8,675 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:38 pm
ZacariasBeauchêne
My creator is gaycommies

User Image
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Zacarias suits him just fine, in his opinion, but it's a bit wordy, so he goes by Zac.
A few of his friends back home called him 'Ria or Blondie, though.
Birthday: June 7th
Nationality: French (the Nouvelle-Aquitaine reigon).
Sexuality: Gay
Species: Gifted Human
Hair Colour: Blond
Eye Colour: Green (although he wears yellow eye contacts both to help his vision and make his eyes look cool).
Weight: 130 LBS
Height: 5'6

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+ French Free-Verse Poetry
+ Twunks
+ Gardening
+ Drama (the class kind)

Dislikes:
- Abrasive People (He's fine with distant or sarcastic people, but when people get prickly or otherwise insulting, he can barely stomach being in the same room as them. He's still nice, but he avoids them at all costs.)
- Pineapple
- Chemistry
- Silence
- Drama (the people kind)

Health: Physical - he's not particularly healthy, but he's not terrible, either. He's a bit scrawny, He has Joint Hypermobility Syndrome, and he has pretty bad vision without his contacts, but otherwise, he's pretty well off, and a good swimmer. l Mental - Zacarias is a little stressed due to schoolwork and a new country, but he's otherwise a very happy and stable boy.
Dorm Room (previously 212)
Grade: First Year
Club Member: Book Club, Cooking Club

Class Schedule:
Period 1: Drama
Period 2: Art
Period 3: English Language
Period 4: History

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅u][̲̅d][̲̅e][̲̅n][̲̅t] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Physical:
    -Strength: 2/10
    -Durability: 3/10
    -Speed & Agility: 5/10
    -Stamina: 7/10
    -Weapon Proficiency: 2/10 (He learned how to use a revolver at 10. He can kind of shoot one now. Maybe.)

Magical:
    -Magical Strength: 5/10
    -Magical Durability: 7/10
    -Magical Energy: 4/10
    -Magic Control: 8/10

Ability 1: Minor Time Manipulation
(basically, Zacarias can pause time as long as he likes, which stops time all around the globe and creates a sort of pocket dimension where no one can interact with anything or move but him until he wills time to start again. Time unpauses if Zacarias falls asleep or is otherwise unconscious. Zacarias cannot will anyone to stay unpaused when he does this: it's just him. He can interact with the environment when time is paused. He doesn't age while time is paused, and neither does anyone else, but he can die when time is paused (time will be unpaused if/when this happens). Pausing time is also very strenuous on the body; Zacarias cannot keep time paused for more than about 3 hours before a 1-hour break unless he wants to pass out or have a brain aneurysm. (cooldown period: 6 posts OR 1 hour in RP time.)

Ability 2: Very Minor Age Manipulation
(Zacarias can make people age, but only by a few years, and only temporarily. He doesn't change birthdates, just make people's bodies get older for a day or so. He can't use this for very many practical applications except for sneaking into 18+ places and this one time in middle school where he got older highschoolers to pay him to make them look 21.)

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Zacarias is altogether a nice boy, helpful, sweet, outgoing, and just a tad naive. He sees the good in everyone and tries his best to make the world a better place, but sometimes the death and destruction the world has to offer makes him feel hopeless and irritable. He's a bit slow on the uptake sometimes and tends not to get some wordplay or jokes simply because he thinks in French and translates everything he hears more or less literally. He also tends to be a bit of a doormat, bottling up any negative emotions and pausing time for days on end to let off steam every so often. However, at his core, Mr. Beauchêne is kind and loving, with a gentle soul and a trusting disposition (although a bit moody sometimes).

Relationship Status: Single

Fears: That he will never be good enough; never worthy of anyone else's love. Also: Grasshoppers.

Backstory: honestly, had a relatively normal childhood in France (Bordeaux, to be exact). He wasn't hunted for his powers, He had a good relationship with his parents and a boyfriend for about a year in 7th grade, and he got a sick mo-ped at age 14. However, this changed when his family moved to America for his dad's job. Suddenly, he was in a new country, with weird names for household objects and a language that he liked but made 0 sense sometimes. He even had to stay back a year, to give him time to adjust to English classes and the new language before being thrust into high school. He started to seclude himself, excelling in his studies but shutting himself off from people, fearful of judgment. It was the worst when his pet rat, Martha, died (it might sound silly, but he loved that rat like a human family member and she was the only living thing he tended to interact with at that point). He wouldn't leave his room for weeks (although it was probably more like months if you count time spent while time didn't move) and all he ate in that time was bags of chips and those little cups of kraft mac and cheese. Eventually, he learned that hiding in a spatial rift was a bad way to manage his grief, thanks in part to the internet and his mother, although to this day he still has a hard time managing intense emotion and he still gets teary-eyed thinking about Martha. He got a new rat, Amelie, who he loves just as much (although she could never replace Martha). A few months after that ordeal, He received a letter from Videl. Although he's a little anxious about the supernatural happenings here, He's confident Videl will help him learn to use his powers better (and here he can just take the classes he wants to, which is a plus. Au revoir, science!)

Goal: To make the world a better place. And also to get into a good school (he wants to be on Broadway, or at least teach drama or creative writing when he's older).

Extras:
- He brought a small collection of plants (mostly succulents and hyacinths) with him to Videl.
- He'd join a gardening club if there was one.
- He has another rat named Amelie, whom he brought to Videl with him as a stowaway (he wasn't planning on taking her, but she crawled into his shirt pocket, so he just had to buy her food and a new cage and call it a day).
- He sometimes mumbles insulting things to people in French when he gets upset (it's his secret shame and he'll never admit it).
- He's trying to learn German, Spanish, and Japanese. Foreign Languages have become a bit of a hobby for him.
- He's nearsighted.
- He has his glasses on him at all times in case his contacts start irritating him or he runs out, but he doesn't particularly like wearing them.
- He'll do anyone's homework for 5$ or a croissant, and he might still be open to altering someone's age for a bribe...
- He loves French cuisine and sorely misses his home in Bordeaux.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

▸ feeling: ▸ with?: ▸ HP: xxx/100

❝𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎...❞

➤ Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. c** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc,

➤ Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. c** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a,

➤ Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. c** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc, quis gravida magna mi a libero. Fusce vulputate eleifend sapien. Vestibulum purus quam, scelerisque ut, mollis sed, nonummy id, metus. Nullam accumsan lorem in dui. Cras ultricies mi eu turpis hendrerit fringilla. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; In ac dui quis mi consectetuer lacinia. Nam pretium turpis et arcu. Duis arcu tortor, suscipit eget, imperdiet nec, imperdiet iaculis, ipsum. Sed aliquam ultrices mauris. Integer ante arcu, accumsan a, consectetuer eget, posuere ut, mauris. Praesent adipiscing. Phasellus ullamcorper ipsum rutrum nunc. Nunc nonummy metus. Vestibulum volutpat pretium libero. Cras id dui. Aenean ut

❝...𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚢.❞

[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/WkuMCl2.gif[/img]

[b]▸ 𝚛𝚞𝚗 : 𝚉𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚜_𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚎̂𝚗𝚎.𝚎𝚡𝚎 [/b]
[color=#df7b3d][size=9]▸ feeling: ▸ with?: ▸ HP: xxx/100 [/size][/color][/align]

[url=https://youtu.be/nyaLIgXm5l0?t=29s][b][size=8][align=center]❝𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎...❞[/align][/size][/b][/url]
[align=center]═[/align]
[align=center][size=9]➤[/size]

[size=9]➤[/size]

[size=9]➤ [/size]
[/align]
[align=center]═[/align]
[b][color=#df7b3d][size=8][align=center]❝...𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚢.❞[/align][/size][/color][/b]
[spoiler] QUOTES GO HERE [/spoiler]

autoandrophilliacs

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

8,675 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • First step to fame 200

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:07 pm
gaycommies

I'm assuming your done with the profile, so I'll be judging it now 3nodding

The profile looks good but there are few things that need to be fixed before I can accept it.

1.Minor Time Manipulation

This ability is a bit overpowered and unfair to other Rpers, you can still have it if you want but you need to add a very short post limit, and a great drawback. Since when Zacarias pauses time he can do anything to anyone. So yea just add a time limit and a drawback and your good smile

2.Attribute Points
You don't have to spend all your points and I honestly really like the fact that you didn't, it leaves a lot of room for improvement. But if you want to cast spells and use your powers you'll need some points in the magic tree. at least 4 in strength, energy, and control. you've only used 24/50 points so you have plenty to spare. smile

Fix those two points and your good character should be good 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:10 am
Rush And Crush
gaycommies

The profile looks good but there are few things that need to be fixed before I can accept it.

This ability is a bit overpowered and unfair to other Rpers, you can still have it if you want but you need to add a very short post limit, and a great drawback. Since when Zacarias pauses time he can do anything to anyone. So yea just add a time limit and a drawback and your good smile

2.Attribute Points
You don't have to spend all your points and I honestly really like the fact that you didn't, it leaves a lot of room for improvement. But if you want to cast spells and use your powers you'll need some points in the magic tree. at least 4 in strength, energy, and control. you've only used 24/50 points so you have plenty to spare. smile

thank you for the feedback! I edited his profile accordingly.

1. I gave Zacarias a time limit on how long he can keep everything paused. I also gave his time-stopping powers a post limit of 3. I'm sorry if he seems a little OP, and i'm happy to work with you on his powerset, too?

2. I figured i wanted to balance out his powerset with him being a little inept when it comes to fighting and other physical endeavors, so i didn't use a lot there haha. Sorry about not filling in the magic section, i got this confused with an RP im doing with a similar character that uses also uses time manipulation, but it's more a mutation than a magical feat. I edited that and now it looks like im around 45/50.

Let me know if you want me to tweak anything else! Im always happy to change a few things for the sake of the RP lolol smile  

autoandrophilliacs

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

8,675 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • First step to fame 200

autoandrophilliacs

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

8,675 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:57 pm
Rush And Crush
gaycommies

2.Attribute Points

requoting incase my last post didn't notify you! :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:27 pm
gaycommies
Rush And Crush
gaycommies

2.Attribute Points

Oh it did, I'm just waiting for the accepting phase to begin razz your profile is all good now, what I meant by post limit was how many posts does time stop for. But it seems like you've already specified it smile But yea your profile good to go. I'm just waiting for other to finish their profiles aswell  

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

autoandrophilliacs

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

8,675 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:31 pm
Rush And Crush
gaycommies
Rush And Crush
gaycommies

2.Attribute Points

Oh it did, I'm just waiting for the accepting phase to begin razz your profile is all good now, what I meant by post limit was how many posts does time stop for. But it seems like you've already specified it smile But yea your profile good to go. I'm just waiting for other to finish their profiles aswell

oh alrighty, thank you! cant wait for the rp portion to reopen, im excited to play a more active part in this guild smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:51 pm
gaycommies
Rush And Crush
gaycommies
Rush And Crush
gaycommies

2.Attribute Points

oh alrighty, thank you! cant wait for the rp portion to reopen, im excited to play a more active part in this guild smile

After reading his time ability, I think you should remove the post limit and add in a cooldown period between each use, it'll make things easier for you and your rp partner. smile

I'll approve him just make sure to add the change, if you need further explanation please don't be afraid to quote me I'm here to help biggrin  

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Student Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games