Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teacher/Staff Profile
Vivian Irisviel - Maid (A/A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:54 pm
{Vivian}{Irisviel}
My Creator is {xX Yennefer Xx}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Vivi
Birthday: July 9th
Nationality: German/French
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Species: Dark Being / Vampire
Hair Colour: Silver
Eye Colour: Baby Blue
Weight: ?????
Height: 5'6

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+ Roses
+ Dark Chocolate
+ Blood
+ Singing

Dislikes:
- People who think she can't understand
- Garlic
- Crosses
- Spiders

Health: Physical - Being a vampire, Vivian is strong by nature. However she is completely deaf. l Mentally - Before, Vivian struggled with her mentality, however after so much hardship the woman is stronger then most.

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅a][̲̅f][̲̅f][̲̅/][̲̅T][̲̅e][̲̅a][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅e][̲̅r] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=115
Physical:
-Strength: 19/20
-Durability: 15/20
-Speed & Agility: 20/20
-Stamina: 17/20
-Weapon Proficiency: in 14/15
Magical:
-Magical Strength: 7/20
-Magical Durability: 7/20
-Magical Energy: 7/20
-Magic Control: 9/20

Ability 1: Enhanced Senses (except hearing): Vivian has enhanced sense, all but hearing. During her life as a human, Vivian's senses were accelerated due to her disability, however after the change her senses enhanced greatly.

Ability 2: Daytime Walking: Can walk in the sun without burning, however sunlight can still weaken and/or cause her discomfort. To prevent problems, Vivian will usually carry an parasol.

Ability 3:Beast Within: Can shapeshift into animals, usually bats.

Ability 4: Mind Control: Can control the minds of others. Vivian tries not to use this ability, because she finds it immoral.

Ability 5: Tainted Blood: Can inject someone with her own blood for healing purposes. For example: If someone is injured internally, Vivian can bite them and inject her own blood into them, healing the damaged organ. Is lethal to any holy being.

This isn't really considered an ability, however Vivian's bite leaves a...sensual effect on the victim.

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Vivian is very sweet, and very rarely gets mad. She enjoys helping others when she can, and usually lets things roll off her. When she is angry however, she can be very dangerous. Last time she was angry, 5 men were found dead.

Relationship Status: Taken

Fears: Loosing control and hurting those she loves. Burning is also a great fear of Vivian's.

Backstory:
Distant Memories...
In a small French town in the 1800's, Vivian's mother came across a wounded man, who she quickly took into her care. It was love at first sight. Once the man was back in good health, he told Vivian's mother that he was fighting for the Germans, his motherland. For centuries the French and Germans have been at war, however this didn't stop Vivian's parents from loving each other. He was a man of war, and she was a woman of peace, he fueled her fighting spirit and she taught him acceptance. They completed each other.

Soon after, Vivian was brought into the world. An impure child who was hated by both sides, but loved dearly by her parents. Given a wonderful childhood, Vivian was a happy child. However the happiness would soon have to come to an end. Both her parents were found guilty of treason, and both sentenced to death. Without her parents, what would become of the child with impure blood? Simple. She was to die a slow and painful death. The little girl was an easy target, she was small and defenseless. Loosing her hearing came from the first rounds of beatings. To the people of her town, it was entertainment watching beatings like this. The second round left her unable to run away. The third left her on deaths door.

Vivian felt her light burn out, she was ready to see her parents once more. Then, a burning sensation shot through out her body. She felt like her insides were turning to ash, her body writhing in pain. She opened her eyes to see a man with long front teeth smiling back at her. He spoke to her, yet she could not hear him. Vivian could remember the myths about vampires, but they weren't myths at all. Vivian was the proof.

Vivian lived among others like her who drank blood to survive. It was difficult at first, but slowly she learned their ways. The vampire who saved her, her "father" even taught her how to sign in every language as well as read lips to make up for the loss of her hearing. When you've lived for thousands of years you learn many things. Vivian began to wonder if there was ever a way for her to live a more normal life, one better then living in hiding. "Father" told her of a school called "Videl", a place where all different kinds of beings came together to live amongst one another. Packing what little she had, she said her goodbyes and took a step forward to a better life.

A Better Tomorrow~
As of current the vampire is happy and health, still loving her time at Video Academy. Today, Vivian has seen a few heartbreaks, but is happy to say that she has found the special someone to make her happy. Which is a good thing because she is expecting~ She is still trying to find a way to regain her hearing.

Goal: To find anyway to regain her hearing.

Extra:
- She can read lips, so be careful what you say. She can also speak clearly thanks to her change, however she usually stays silent.
- She has little devil-like wings

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:28 pm

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:23 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Insert l Location ➤: Insert l Company ➤: Insert l Item/s ➤: Insert

-Insert Text Here-

Current Theme ➤ Insert

Teacher/Staff Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces