View Results

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:55 am
I hope everyone enjoyed the recent holiday. I am of course still awaiting my moving company to deliver my old home's contents but at least I knew ahead of time that anything I paid them to bring to me would not arrive until as much as a month later. By July 12th they will officially be in violation of their own contract and we will see what that involves in our getting our stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:11 pm
Good luck getting your stuff.  

Jance Maverick

Friendly Shapeshifter

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:17 pm
We actually got a message from them today saying that our stuff will arrive between the 14th and 16th and of course we still have to pay the remaining 30% of the fifty two hundred dollar bill plus any fees they decide to add on for such things as having to walk more than 75 feet from the truck to the house or having more than 10 stairs to climb or descend. Neither of which should be a problem since we have a large street off a main road and we only want our stuff unloaded into our large 3 car garage. Then all we have to worry about is the other third of our possessions which didn't even fit on the truck but my wife's brother is picking up and bringing to us in a few days.

On a positive note we have already gotten new licenses for our cars and ourselves and even registered to vote.  
Poll Guild of DOOM

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games