Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Student Profile
Onyxia Morrison

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:18 am
{Onyxia}{Morrison}
My creator is {Ghost_Rios}

User Image
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Bellona
Birthday: July 4th
Nationality: American
Sexuality: Lesbian
Species: Possessed Human
Hair Colour: white
Eye Colour: blue
Weight: 135lbs
Height: 6’

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+Working out
+Dogs
+steak

Dislikes:
-Cats
-Brussels sprouts
-Traffic
-Bullies

Health: Physical - Physically fit and flexible. The level of fit could make a cross-fitter jealous l Mentally - Her mind is perfectly sharp, minus when the Goddess decides take over
Dorm Room (Leave it blank for now/ Fourth Years have the option to have their own room or a roommate)
Grade: Fourth Year
Club Member: None yet

Class Schedule: (Four lessons max, 3 lessons is optional for Fourth Years which gives them one free period. Must Correspond)
Period 1: P.E.
Period 2: HISTORY
Period 3: MATH
Period 4: FREE PERIOD

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅u][̲̅d][̲̅e][̲̅n][̲̅t] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=45
Physical:
    -Strength: 6/10
    -Durability: 6/10
    -Speed & Agility: 7/10
    -Stamina: 7/10
    -Weapon Proficiency: 7/10

Magical: (Needs At least 3 Points in Strength/Energy/Control to be able to cast Spells)
    -Magical Strength: 3/10
    -Magical Durability: 3/10
    -Magical Energy: 3/10
    -Magic Control: 3/10

Ability 1: Weapon Master- Because of the spirit Onyxia hosts she can naturally pick any weapon after watching a brief demonstration of it in use.

Ability 2: Roma Invicata- With this shouted Latin phrase the spirit takes over, maxing all of Onyxia's skills. As the body is human the spirit can only push the body for an hour max. This will cause the human host to be tired and requires a short rest of an hour afterwards. (10 or So posts to use. 10 or so to recover)

Ability 3: Weapon Shift- Channelling the spirit the massive sword can be shifted to a short sword and shield, a Warhammer, and a whip.

Ability 4: Healing factor- The spirit forming a bond with the host will do all it can to keep host alive. This does not make the host immortal.

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: She's a nice girl, when she sees something she likes she'll go for it. Because of the spirit she has a bit of militaristic view. Smart, tactically minded, and can try to be inspirational. Putting forth a hundred percent effort in all she does,

Relationship Status: Single

Fears: Much like any other human dying, also a small places

Backstory: An Army brat from the day she was born Onyxia was use to moving around all her life. Visiting the world life seemed easy for her. When visiting the city of Rome on a family vacation life changed a little, or a lot. Little to her knowledge the Gods of old were upset, Bellona a minor Roman Goddess of War making Jupiter angry. A storm cloud form and a bright red streak shot down, to which Onyxia didn’t notice much. The streak hitting the little girl and making her and the Goddess one. Onyxia was out cold for a few days as she she and the Goddess got mentally acquainted. When she came to, and tried to explain what happened, her parents were unsure. Not sure what to do they set her up with a place by the Academy, hoping the academy to help her out.

Goal: To start her own gym

Extras: the Roman legion tattoo formed on her arm

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:28 am
Ghost_Rios

Your profile is fine except for one thing

Roma Invicata- With this shouted Latin phrase the spirit takes over, doubling all of Onyxia's skills. As the body is human the spirit can only push the body for an hour max.

Students' attributes can't pass their maximum, so her stats can't be

-Strength: 12/10
-Durability: 12/10
-Speed & Agility: 14/10
-Stamina: 14/10

But it can be

-Strength: 10/10
-Durability: 10/10
-Speed & Agility: 10/10
-Stamina: 10/10

If you add draw back smile

Fix it and it'll be approved biggrin  

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Student Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games