This is a Private RP between

User Image
[+Astaris]

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

&

User Image

Nymphiea

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:14 am
Lunellis liked to feel new winds filtering through his wings as he wandered through nearby territories. Astaris coiled around his neck and resting his feathered serpentine head on top of the stallions was a good guide. Really feeling the earth beneath his hooves and occasionally flickering his tail against a new tree or plant had him enjoying his walk thus far. There were a few branches that Astaris would warn him about with a sharp hiss. That was easily taken care of by a soft tap with his hoof to see how wide the branch was. He didn't sense too much trouble around him.

The healer himself kept to his wandering as he felt moisture in the air. Interested he drew closer he heard Astaris let out a surprised hiss. He paused as he leaned his head down, allowing the snake to slither down. "What did you find?" his voice was soft as he questioned the smaller creature.

Astaris nudged a plant towards Lunellis, the stallion touched it with his horn before letting out a soft sound of surprise. "Oh! So that herb grows out here too...Astaris, take it with the root. We'll take this back with us when we finish out here. Any other herbs you can scent that we know are useful. Guide me on, my dear friend."

WC:: 220  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:06 am
Error wasn't one to sit around and wait for things to happen. Life didn't just linger around and offer you things when you stayed stuck in your home, nor did it come charging for you during a nap. Except that one time. Error didn't like to talk about that time.

Instead, he liked to contemplate his surroundings. Why think of the past not good times when he could consider the great hasn't-happened's yet. He could meet the love of his life, fall in a hole, discover treasure; really, anything could happen to him and frankly he was down to discover today's excitement.

The flickering hadn't been too frequent the past few days. It wouldn't last long — it never did. But he was grateful. The flickers were painful, although he had gotten accustomed to it over the years. Light flickers were a sharp pain in the back of his head, and the major ones? That was a pain he couldn't describe. He wasn't about to complain about only feeling a flicker or two a day. Then again, he hadn't spoken much. The flickering grew more intense depending on how often he spoke. On the bright side, being lonely meant less pain. However, well.... it was suffocating for a social butterfly like Error.

So, when he heard a soft voice he instantly jerked his head up, his saddle spitting fire behind him. Caution to the wind? Check. He trotted towards the sound, spotting a winged stallion and his snake friend. He hadn't caught the conversation, instead trotting up to the two with a confidence one with a flaming saddle should be expected to have.

"Hello there! Are you-are you looking for anything in particular?" A flicker followed with a sharp pain he choose to ignore. He had other things to worry about!

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:34 pm
Nymphiea

There was a moment that Lunellis felt a spike of actual fear. Usually he gets a fair warning before there's a sudden voice at his side. The small stallion let out a soft sound of surprise before his wings flattened and he took a few steps to the side. He calmed after a heartbeat or two and tilted his head as his body adjusted. There was a echo to the new voice, odd. He hadn't heard a echo before. Then he heard crackling of flames. Ah, Ignis would like this one. Lunellis tilted his head as Astaris slithered quickly to his back.

The small winged stallion stood fairly small, his flutter blood showcasing itself. While his horn and tail that was flickering at the moment in his musing, showed his unicorn blood. The cyreni was more in his hooves. He felt Astaris shift the satchel that was slung along his side, most likely placing the herb they just found inside. He tilted his head back towards the new voice. His eyes clouded, opaque. "Sorry...you startled me. Not used to new voices suddenly popping out of nowhere."

Astaris slithered back up to hiss at the newcomer. The feathered serpent made it a point to slowly nuzzle under Lunellis chin, a silent comfort. Lunellis hummed as he smiled to the other. "I am Lunellis, a blind healer. My companion, Astaris and I were just wandering. I like feeling new things." he slowly stretched his head out towards the other. "Who are you?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:44 pm
The moment surprise made itself evident Error let out an apologetic gasp, glueing his hooves into the dirt.

"I̶̙͇͈͌̈́̊͝'̶̗̗̠͆̋̾ḿ̵̢̛͙ͅ ̷̡̯̘̏͛̀͝ŝ̴̥͔͐̂̏͆ō̸̮̰r̵̻̼̺̆r̶̡̞͌̉͜y̸̩͐!̶̺̒̓͊͝ ̸̔̊"!" The distortion was too echoed to make out what Error had said, but he quickly repeated it once the other seemed to regain their composure.

"I'm so sorry, I'm not used to people being surprised! I'm... a bit bright in color." He trailed off mid-sentence as he realized why he hadn't been noticed, a nervous hoof drag following before he smiled faintly. Lunellis and Astaris; what nice names! He practically beamed as his identity was questioned, markings glowing faintly as he raised his head upright.

"I'm Error. Error Malware. I live-I live in these parts. Are you-are you c-collecting herbs? I know a few good spots."

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

words

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:54 pm
Nymphiea

Lunellis took a step closer to the warm stallion. He could feel the flames from further along the body, he tilted his head till his nose was closer to the male. He stopped before back his head away to look up towards the other. "Excuse me for a moment, I'm curious about how we size up. Judging by the depth of your voice. You're fairly broad, your speech pattern is new...a condition of sorts. Makes my healer side want to take care of you if I can."

Astaris didn't wait for permission, the winged snake easily leapt off of Lunellis to slither onto Error's saddle. The serpent let out a series of hisses as his tail tapped along the saddle. Error would note that Lunelli's ears instantly perked to the sound. Astaris tapping till the tail got to the Stallions shoulder. Lunellis hummed. "You are large...that's interesting."

The small flutter hybrid moved till he was standing directly at Error's side. "Its a pleasure, Error. If you don't mind me sticking to your side like this as you lead me, I'm alright with following you to these good spots."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:50 pm
Tall, gangly, a mess of long limbs and broad shoulders; Error was absolutely larger than the blind male. He didn't retreat when Lunellis approached, instead flicking an ear curiously as the others head tilted upwards. His head shook immediately as he seemed to raise his head for easy access. The snake's arrival took a moment of pause from him, but once he registered Lunelli and Astaris were communicating he relaxed, head tossing back to view the snake.

"While I'm absolutely fine with all this, mind the saddle. It randomly ignites; I can't control it and I wouldn't want my new scaled friend to get burned in the process." He returned his view to Lunellis, almost perking as the male seemed to trust him enough to take to his side. Company! Not only that, but a friendly one at that. He chuckled faintly, eager to show the supposed healer herbs he never could make sense of. Error lacked a healing bone in his body, but Lunellis might enjoy what he couldn't!

"I guess you could call it a-a-a condition. I don't know how to- how to- how to explain it. My body flickers? Vanishes in areas? When it does-does it gets hard to speak. Gets hard to do a lot of things, r-really." He didn't bother mentioning the pain — it wasn't important. What mattered was the herbs!

"Don't worry about me, though — I know a good patch-patch of herbs I walk by every morning!" With that, he made a step forward, assessing how Lunellis would follow him before beginning a slow and slightly deliberate walk back where he had come from.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:05 pm
Nymphiea

Lunellis chuckled as he felt the warmth off the other. "Mmm, I like warmth...a lot of the stallions I live with back in the grove I come from are pretty cold." he nosed under the other stallions chin to get a good sense of his size. Hmmm, he was pretty big.

Flickering, vanishing in areas. "Sounds...painful." he muttered. "If you'd like, I can make a soothing tea for your throat and aches?"

He leaned into the other stallion, Astaris slithering back over to Lunellis' back to coil up in the satchel. After the serpent moved it to avoid the herbs being crushed. Lunellis hummed for a moment. "Thank you for leading me...all I really need is someone willing to let me lean on them..."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:15 pm
His tail flicked at the comment, unable to stop the immediate response of nuzzling the male in return. It was comforting, honestly, and Error didn't often meet anyone willing to give him the time of day. He didn't blame them — he must have been a strange sight for strangers. Stuttering, echoing, and flickering all over the place didn't make for a good first impression. Besides, he felt at ease near his new friend. Lunellis hadn't once judged him or even gawked at him. Not that he physically could, but there was no emphasis on his weirdness. Just concern. Pleasant, honest, genuine concern.

It felt nice to be worried about.

"It's fine," He hummed absently, shrugging softly. "It's all I've known-known. So I don't really think about it." However, that didn't mean he wouldn't accept a chance to feel some comfort, either. "Tea would be nice-be nice! Thank you."

He practically glowed as Lunellis leaned on him, stopping their walk once they arrived and gently anchoring himself beside Lunellis to allow the male a solid weight to lean and push off on. He liked this — the being useful thing. He knew leaving to explore would lead to great things.

"I'm always happy to help," He began, gently lowering his head to nudge a hoof of Lunellis closer to the herbs. "They're right here. I don't know what they-they-they are, but there's a l-lot. A passerby once took a bunch for-for their herd, so I thought t-they might be useful to you."

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:41 pm
Nymphiea

Lunellis hummed when he felt the other dote on him a little. Most others would allow him the lean, yet not take the initiative to do much more. The hybrid nuzzled the other again before he lowered his head to sniff at the herbs. "I know these...their going to be useful for that tea I mentioned. Astaris, would you kindly..."

The serpent slithered out to pluck a few plants at their roots. Slithering back into the bag with them as he finished up. Lunellis had drifted a little from Error's side as he nosed around the ferns. Stopping at a flower he flicked his ear. "Why are you here? This flower is toxic to us..."

He withdrew his head from the plant, to use his hoof to uproot the flower. After that the healer went right back to Error's side as he really did like the others warmth. He was enjoying his time with Error. "Error, where's your herd?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:04 pm
His ears flicked up at the promise of the herb assisting the aforementioned tea — nice! As Lunellis drifted away Error turned his attention to eye the woods around them. He had never really taken the chance to consider the uses of the local greenery. He should start. How many bee stings and sore throats could he have cured faster? The fact Lunellis was patient enough to deal with herbs, flowers, and more was inspiring, really. Error didn't like dealing with most things that didn't give instant results.

His attention drew back to Lunellis at the question, head shaking. Wait, he couldn't see that!

"I don't have-have one," He admitted, looking to the side. He doubted he'd be useful for a herd, honestly. "Some pass through, b-but I don't think about it much. Are you-are you part of a herd?"

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:59 am
Nymphiea

The stutter was really sort of cute. Lunellis hummed. "It's sort of a herd. More of a gathering of souls that drift to and from a grove." he thought about that before thinking of a proper phrase for it. "We all have our own families and such, some of us like to just wander."

He nuzzled the other. "Like me. I wander to and from the grove. I consider myself a traveling healer." He leaned into the others warmth. "I have the herbs I need for that tea on me. If you wanted to test it out...see how it does for you?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items