Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Student Profile
Moira Neasa - The Morrigan

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:56 am
{Moira}{Neasa}
My creator is {Ghost_Rios}

User Image
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: The Morrigan
Birthday: October 31st
Nationality: Irish
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Species: Reincarnated Goddess
Hair Colour: Red
Eye Colour: green
Weight: 116lbs
Height: 5’ 11”

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+Crows
+Books
+Hex's

Dislikes:
-Cats
-Ignorance
-Regular humans
-Working out

Health: Physical - She isn’t the strongest of people but healthy l Mentally - This is more tricky as she comes across sane, but living many lives she can be a tad insane
Dorm Room (Leave it blank for now/ Fourth Years have the option to have their own room or a roommate)
Grade: Fourth
Club Member: None

Class Schedule: (Four lessons max, 3 lessons is optional for Fourth Years which gives them one free period. Must Correspond)
Period 1: Music
Period 2: Art
Period 3: Drama
Period 4: Free period

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅u][̲̅d][̲̅e][̲̅n][̲̅t] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=45
Physical:
    -Strength: 3/10
    -Durability: 5/10
    -Speed & Agility: 5/10
    -Stamina: 5/10
    -Weapon Proficiency: 3/10

Magical: (Needs At least 3 Points in Strength/Energy/Control to be able to cast Spells)
    -Magical Strength: 6/10
    -Magical Durability: 6/10
    -Magical Energy: 6/10
    -Magic Control: 6/10

Ability 1: Clones- Not able to much outside of run she can cast two copies of herself. These copies can do basic tasks and she can see everything they see. (Clones last for 5 posts, 3 post cooldown)

Ability 2: Changling- This spell is a little trickier, she can look like anyone she sees or has seen. She'll get their skills but no memories and voice mimicking. Though she may look the part of the one she copied she will be a tad weaker. [weaker by one skill point in each are but magic] (The longer she holds the form the same number of posts are required for cooldown)

Ability 3: Bad Luck- Through hard concentration, and a direct blast, she can give one person extremely bad luck, the person will not die just everything for a short time will go wrong. (The hex will last for 4 posts and has a cool down of 8 posts) [This will require user consent]

Ability 4: The crow- Freely she can change into her sacred animal, a crow.

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: If she thinks it'll help her she'll be nice. More mischievous in nature and ready to punish thoughs who would harm her and her friends. She is loyal to her friends, lovers, and allies. She can be cruel, willing to destroy/discredit those who get in her way.

Relationship Status: Single

Fears: Dying and witch hunters, mostly dying as it takes a century to come back.

Backstory: This is often hard as the body is young but the spirit is ancient. Being a Celtic Goddess she can’t remember what life time she is on. Though as Moira Neasa she was dumped as a baby to an orphanage. The sister's who ran the orphanage quickly began to fear the child. Seeing doubles, a vanishing child, and worse bad luck galore. Unable to help the child they asked the Academy to take Moira. Since the young age of seven Moira has lived at the academy.

Goal: To be back at full strength

Extras: Her tattoos glow purple when casting spells

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Student Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas