Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teacher/Staff Profile
Kazimir Dragunov l Music Teacher

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:57 pm
KazimirDragunov
My Creator is XxIce_ReaperxX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Kazi
Birthday: 30 October
Nationality: Russian
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Cursed Human (Wawkalak aka Werewolf)
Hair Colour: Light Lilac/White
Eye Colour: Lavender
Weight: 85kg
Height: 6'5"ft

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+ Valeria ( "Even zough ve arre not rrelated by blood, she's still my sister." )
+ Lilith ( "Мне так повезло́ тебя́ встре́тить." )
+ Music ( "Music sooze savage beast." )
+ Blackmailing ( "I have rresources." )
+ Dog Biscuits ( “Especially zee bone shaped one.” )
+ Classical Instruments/Music ( "Not zese jump music you hearrr novadays." )
+ Systema ( “Rrussian martial arrt.” )
+ Beauty & The Beast Story ( "…" )

Dislikes:
- Full Moon ( "No need to explain zere." )
- Students styling his hair ( “I’m not at zalon!” )
- Valeria ( “Voman has issues.” )
- Feline creatures ( “Нет. Just, Нет.” )
- Lazy People ( "Give me zree laps around school vhile valking on hands!" )

Health: Physical - 100% l Mentally - 100%

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅a][̲̅f][̲̅f][̲̅/][̲̅T][̲̅e][̲̅a][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅e][̲̅r] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=120
Physical:
    -Strength: 20/20
    -Durability: 20/20
    -Speed & Agility: 20/20
    -Stamina: 20/20
    -Weapon Proficiency: 10/15

Magical:
    -Magical Strength: 0/20
    -Magical Durability: 0/20
    -Magical Energy: 0/20
    -Magic Control: 0/20

Wolf Cry: Able to shout so loud that the user can blow away objects or break objects with their ferocious vocal cords which can cause vibrations. They may also be able to emit a roar strong enough to damage hearing, cause fear, or paralyze.The user may roar for only as long as they have breath.

Claw Elongation: generate sharp claws/extend the cutting length of nails.
Techniques:
    Heart Rip - Tear out the hearts of others.
    Tear Apart - Savagely rip and tear up anything.
    Access and Occlusion - Use claws to pick locks.
    Climbing/Wallcrawling - By digging one's claws into surfaces.

Muscle Armor: The user's muscles are so dense and bulky that that they can use purely that to cause physical attacks to bounce off of their muscles. Since the muscles are directly under one's skin, the bulk can be used to protect one's bones and innards. By bulking the muscles at point of contact, the user can even bounce the attack back. Must require user to consciously bulk up muscles to block attacks.

Abnormal Strength: Users are glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally stronger than their race because their capabilities are pushed beyond the natural level; making them immensely stronger than normal members of their species (in that 'verse) can be achieved by any method of training.
Currently Type I: Being able to lift up from cars to trucks, buses, and other vehicles of great size.

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Kazi is an outspoken person and has a laidback attitude. Despite his appearance his really is just a giant teddy bear, his very helpful and intends to push his students to the limit of their musical ability so he can be strict at times. His smart and sometimes use complicated vocabulary words even though his not so fluent in English, in battle he prefers thinking it through logical than striking without thinking unless his in his werewolf form. He notices the little things and does random acts of kindness like, writing a get well note to a sick staff, celebrating his students birthdays in his classroom, help students with homework in the library and etc.

Relationship Status: In a Relationship with Lilith

Fears: Losing Lilith & Valeria, Silver(the material)

Backstory: First things first, what is a wawkalak. This type of werewolf has seriously angered the Devil and because of that, has been turned into a werewolf. However, Wawkalaks were not considered to be evil, or even vicious. They would simply return to their village and lick the hands of the ones they knew to show their love for the people. Their friends and family would always recognize the wolf, and would feed him to keep up his strength. The biggest curse that the Wawkalak would have placed upon him (with the exception of now being a wolf) was that they could not stay in any one place for too long because they would need a constant change of scenery. So, they would roam from house to house looking for food, shelter, and love. Aw, sounds kind of sweet doesn’t it? Besides the whole pissing off the Devil thing?
+In Progress+

Goal: Free Lilith from her demons..

Extra:
+ Instrument he plays: Organ, Violin, Vocals, Saxophone & Piano.
- Likes roaming around the school from place to place but will mostly find him in the classroom or the chapel.
+ Listens to Cathedral Church Opera music while sleeping.
- Can sing but only does it in the shower.
+ Knows all the pressure points in the body.
- Shows his soft gentle side towards small animals and kids.
+ Here's information about Systema -> History Lesson
- Get 'turned on' by certain scents, think about Sim 4 when their in their Romantic emotion is on.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:19 pm

[align=center][img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4136/34793228354_61777f99a3_o.png[/img][/align]
[align=center][img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4285/35502589211_a0bb970fc0_o.png[/img][/align]
[b][color=black]Mood ➤:[/color][/b] [color=Mediumpurple]xxx[/color] l [b][color=black]Location ➤:[/color][/b] [color=Mediumpurple]xxx[/color] l [color=black][b]Company ➤:[/color][/b] [color=Mediumpurple]xxx[/color] l [b][color=black]Item/s ➤:[/color][/b] [color=Mediumpurple]xxx[/color]
[size=18][color=black]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ [/color] [/size]
[size=11]
Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text [/size]

[size=18] [align=right][color=black]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color][/align] [/size]

[size=11][color=Mediumpurple][i][align=center]"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"[/align]
[/i][/color][/size]
[align=center][url=https://youtu.be/FnhuJsMua28]Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken[/url][/align]

[color=black] [b]O[/b]ut.[b]O[/b]f.[b]C[/b]hains: [/color]

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Teacher/Staff Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games