Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Introductions/ Goodbyes
Hello there! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ootori Kaede

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:33 pm
Xx-Autumn-Flower-xX
Ootori Kaede
Hi i'm Ootori Kaede, I'm actually been on Gaia before but I've lost (Forgotten) all my old information on my old account and decided to make a new one and rejoin the Gaia life. So I guess I am new. sweatdrop I was happy to get a quick response and being able to be accepted into this guild. I was trying to join other Gundam guilds on here since there's bunch of them out there but I was sadden to see most of them inactive. I just wanted to give a shout out to the Captain for the warm welcome and introduction. I'm looking forward on meeting everyone here. biggrin

Welcome! If you were looking through the other Gundam Guilds here, I'm the leader of the AEU guild. Sadly we went under a while back now. xp This guild gives us hope!!

I'm also a Gundam 00 fan as well. Actually I saw your guild in the search bar. Don't worry I bet you can restart it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:34 pm
x-MixMixAlot
Ootori Kaede
Hi i'm Ootori Kaede, I'm actually been on Gaia before but I've lost (Forgotten) all my old information on my old account and decided to make a new one and rejoin the Gaia life. So I guess I am new. sweatdrop I was happy to get a quick response and being able to be accepted into this guild. I was trying to join other Gundam guilds on here since there's bunch of them out there but I was sadden to see most of them inactive. I just wanted to give a shout out to the Captain for the warm welcome and introduction. I'm looking forward on meeting everyone here. biggrin

Welcome! mrgreen

Thanks man! biggrin  

Ootori Kaede

Introductions/ Goodbyes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out