BIRTHDAY January 3rd, 2031

BLOOD STATUS Muggleborn

SEXUAL ORIENTATION TBD

WAND 10 Inches / Ebony / Hippogriff feather

xxxSCHOOL AND CAREERxxxxxxxxxxxx

ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

YEAR Second

HOUSE Gryffindor

DREAM JOB Maybe a Professor! Maybe somebody who deals with magical creatures! Who knows?

xxxPERSONALITYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHORT-TEMPERED Always a bit of a sore spot for me. I'm easily frustrated. Once you set me off, I can huff and puff longer than any one can.
BLUNT I've been told I don't beat around the bush much. When something needs to be said, I say it like it is, no sugar coating it.
INDEPENDENT I've been doing things solo for a while now. I can work when in a group but am better when there's nobody to really distract me.
CAREFREE Everyone's always stressing out over the future and all the work that needs doing all the time, but I'm not into that. Better to do a little bit at a time than to do everything in one session.
STUBBORN Ma always said I had a lot of her in me. Despite how many times she keeps saying it, it sure don't seem true.
REBELLIOUS Rules were meant to broken. Besides, how can you have fun without getting in trouble?

■ Magical Creatures
■ Vanilla
■ Stargazing
■ Freedom
■ Chocolates

DISLIKES
■ Homework
■ Summer
■ Her parents at times
■ "It's tradition"
■ Pranks

STRENGTHS
■ Stalwart
■ Cunning

WEAKNESSES
■ Short temper
■ A tad arrogant

FEARS
■ Drowning
■ Opening up to somebody

xxxBACKSTORYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EARLY CHILDHOOD I was born in January to my parents, Ness and Leslie MacDhubhghail. They were on vacation for a late New Years when I was born. A pretty awkward birth but better than nothing. Even when I was a kid, they've been on my a** with just about everything. "Wear this. Do that. Ya can't have this". It's really annoying, almost made me to just want to stick my head in the watering hole. Anyway, I had a pretty normal childhood. I had friends, sleepovers, everything. It was cozy.

Then I got the letter. Suddenly I was informed that I was one of these witches or something. I was pretty sure my parents we're playing the biggest practically joke of my life but then things started to get weird. I'm still sure sometimes they're going to finally say it was all just a prank. One elaborate prank. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel to all of this. It's not everyday that you learn that there's a whole world that you never thought would be possible. Nobody does really. At least for muggles. I'm to starting my first year at Hogwarts. Will I find some friends there? Or will I face some judgement? Only time will tell...

SCHOOL YEARS
FIRST YEAR
SECOND YEAR (what happened your character's second year of school; this section will be added in after their second year is completed)
THIRD YEAR (what happened your character's third year of school; this section will be added in after their third year is completed)
FOURTH YEAR (what happened your character's fourth year of school; this section will be added in after their fourth year is completed)
FIFTH YEAR (what happened your character's fifth year of school; this section will be added in after their fifth year is completed)
SIXTH YEAR (what happened your character's sixth year of school; this section will be added in after their sixth year is completed)
SEVENTH YEAR (what happened your character's seventh year of school; this section will be added in after their seventh year is completed)

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      FAMILY

ROMANTIC INTEREST

BEST FRIEND

FRIENDS

ACQUAINTANCES

ENEMIES

PETS

xxxUPDATESxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED (date of most recent update)

UPDATES MADE
■ (recent update)
■ (recent update)
■ (recent update)

PENDED BY Weasley 8/2/18
ACCEPTED BY ~ Cara ɱк [12/16/2018]
RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY (do not touch this)