Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Shadows in the Dark Profile
Greneth Voldarin - The Judicator - Event Being AA

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:27 pm
{Greneth}{Voldarin}
My Creator is NightmaresinDaydreams

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Alias: Endless One, Hunter Killer, The Judicator
Sexuality: Was maybe HeteroSexual
Species: Cursed/Gifted Human
Hair Colour: N/A
Eye Colour: N/A
Weight: 310 lbs
Height:7' 6''

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] † ████████

Dislikes:
-Nothing

Health: Physical - Peak l Mentally - Single-Minded
Alignment:Neutral

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅h][̲̅a][̲̅d][̲̅o][̲̅w][̲̅s] [̲̅I][̲̅n] [̲̅T][̲̅h][̲̅e] [̲̅D][̲̅a][̲̅r][̲̅k][̲̅n][̲̅e][̲̅s][̲̅s] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=125

Physical:
    -Strength: 20/20
    -Durability: 15/20
    -Speed & Agility: 5/20
    -Stamina: 15/20
    -Weapon Proficiency: 15/15

Magical:
    -Magical Strength: 20/20
    -Magical Durability: 10/20
    -Magical Energy: 8/20
    -Magic Control: 17/20

Ability 1: Flash Step- Greneth is slow by all standards, Flash step fixes this. This allows Greneth to Vanish and reappear somewhere else within 15 meters. He can also perform this ability whilst in midair but keeps all momentum if used while falling.

Drawback- If used repeatedly, it can drain his energy quickly and build any build up of momentum can cause self inflicted damage.

Ability 2: Pact of the Judicator- More a curse than a pact. Greneth under this pact cannot die by normal means. If he is slain, then he is ripped from the underworld and remade in the material world. This pact forces him to find and fight anyone with power that is beyond what is considered to be safe.

Ability 3: Of Ash and Sorrow- This is perhaps what makes Greneth feared by many, including Demon Lords and Arch Angels alike. When Of Ash and Sorrow is activated, a 30 foot radial sphere forms around Greneth. Anyone including himself, start having their Magical powers dwindle away. Losing 3 points per post to all magical stats. Of Ash of Sorrow cannot be dispelled by Greneth once started and lasts for 5 posts. The Sphere is always centered on Greneth.

Anyone who has lost Magic Points this way gains back 3 points per post while outside of the sphere.

Ability 4:Mark of the Hunted- This Mark is visible for all to see. It appears on the chest of the intended target. It causes no pain nor does have any negative effects...say for one. While marked, Greneth hunts for you. He knows where you are and he's coming.

Limits- Only one Mark can be made at a time. The Mark lasts for 2 time changes then fades. A target can only be marked once per two days.

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Greneth is nothing more than a shell of his former self. All that his left is the need to hunt. Aggressive and unforgiving, Greneth is an unrelenting force. There is nothing this man cares for other than the hunt and the kill.

Relationship Status:None

Fears: None

Backstory: Many many Centuries ago, there was a man, a great warrior of his time. Loved by the people and the Kings he served. He was a knight. Honor bound and loyal, defender of the weak. If anything seemed to good to be true, it was. This Knight's devotion to defending the weak would end up being more than just his down fall. When a mysterious wanderer started to pose a threat to a near by village, Greneth was sent to deal with this person. Greneth was slain on the spot as he arrived to engage this newcomer. Such strength was unheard of. Bleeding out and on the verge of death, Greneth swore on a pact that he would comeback and find people like this...and kill them. Anger and Devotion turned his duty into the worse curse one could wish for. As Greneth died, his soul did not leave his body. The life behind his eyes was gone, the body inside the armor was now nothing more than a husk. Greneth now searched for his assailant. With this curse, he gained power beyond the physical realm...just like the one that slew him.

Upon dispatching the wanderer, Greneth disappeared. History among Humans rarely speak of this wandering knight. For Demons and Angels however....their history is written of Fear of this being. A human with such a curse that was created from himself and no one else. Demons and Angels of high and immense power were found slain after entering the human world. No matter how many times either side killed this knight...he always came back.

Objective:To Slay those of Power. Find a way to be laid to rest

Extra:
-This Knight is Deathless. Though he can be slain, it is only temporary. He will reform in another location in a few hours after being "killed"
-He cannot talk. Actions speak for him. Though he does growl.
-There is one way for him to be slain permanently. No one has discovered it yet.
-He only attacks those of Power Unnatural to the mortal plane. Ex- Demon Lords, Arch Angels, or Humans that have become extremely powerful. Students with special powers are ignored by him.
-If his weapons or Armor are damaged or Broken, they will slowly rebuild them selves
-Only one that is considered weaker than Greneth or someone that Greneth refuses to acknowledge as strong or a threat can break his endless death curse and slay the knight to lay him to rest.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Shadows in the Dark Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers