Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Town
SuSuSushi! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:18 am
User Image
User Image

"I've done everything I wanted to do, Now I can finally relax and enjoy life."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Time to give her the stuff..✪ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Cecile✪ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►Nothing✪𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【??????????】900%✪𝔒𝔒ℭ► Exit~

Hearing her statement made Rohnin spit out the food that was stuffed in his mouth. He couldn't believe his ears, was she suggesting that she wanted..."CHECK PLEASE! EXCUSE ME! WAITER, CHEF, ANYONE! FOR ******** SAKE, ANYONE!?" Rohnin's face was flustered and his eyes were wide. He wanted to leave now. When the waiter came looking worried and nervous Rohnin decided to calm him down. "Don't worry the food was great, we'll be back here no doubt!. I just need the check ASAP." Rohnin had an imaginary countdown clock titled "Cecile's patience." and it was on its last five minutes. How did he know? Well, he didn't the real title of that should've been Rohnin's time before taking what he wanted. Rohnin waited and waited, tapping his fingers on the table and drinking the melted ice cubes in his glass. When Yen handed them the money he noticed how bad she looked, pregnancy and magic don't work together. Luckily he packed some water from the cove, it wasn't really meant for her, it was meant for Cecile later...However, she looked like she needed it more and he could always go back to get more for Cecile. "Thanks for the meal but you're not the one who lost." Rohnin got up and placed his hand on Yen's chin before lifting her head up. "Don't worry this'll help, it's only water." Rohnin then touched her lips with the tip of his finger as a single drop from the cove's water came out of his finger. "This will make the pain go away, but it's only temporary. Go home and stop using magic, hopefully by the time the effects wear off you'll feel better."

Finally, the waiter came with the check and without even looking at it he placed all yen's money inside and grabbed Cecile's hand and immediately ran out of the restaurant. "You want to kill me? You almost turned me into a beast in there, the nosebleeds would've been the least of your problems...We could've gone to jail...I ******** love you" Rohnin who's words seemed to be a little-pissed off had the biggest smile across his face

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"Often times I wonder...Whats the type and color...Hmm? Oh thats for you to find out"

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Mood ➤: Mama Bear l Location ➤: Restaurant l Company ➤: Rohnin, Yen & Lucius l Item/s ➤: Rohnin's Once Robe l State ➤: Alive
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄♕

Cecile watched in amusement at Rohnin's reaction over her choice of words. "WE GOT NO TIME FOR THAT!" She protest about the idea of treating everyone for sake, that and she doesn't want to more money from someone's pocket and...it'll take too much time. She watched in disbelief when Lucius ordered Silver to slap him back to his senses. This sadden the former ghost, she thought her son would suffocate her in a grizzly bear hug while being showered with his happy tears. But he just, fainted. That's okay for the first time but the second time too? She doesn't remember having bad blood with boy, she was sent deep into her thoughts.

Cecile was snapped out of her dazes when she heard, Yen paying for the food. She notice the discomfort and disappointment from the sorceress, maybe she could have kept her identity a secret until the end of the couple's date. She was going to frantically decline from the offer until Rohnin gave her something that'll sooth the woman's pains; the water. She smiled at the gesture, it would surely help the woman's pains heck it even brought her back to life...'the effects wear off'.

Finally, the person they have all been waiting for, the waiter. She watched Rohnin immediately pay the bill and drag her out of the restaurant. At first Cecile was shocked at his words, "We could really go to jail doing it in public." she said dumbfounded, she thought she was going to receive a lecture about all this until he said the last four words and saw the biggest smile on his face. She matched the same, "I beep love you too.~" she wasn't fond of potty mouth.
+Exits+

♕▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

Out.Of.Chains: @Nightmare & Yen - Wait for Lucius' post

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:53 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Blank l Location ➤: Restaurant l Company ➤: Yennefer & Silver l Item/s ➤: Pregnancy Book
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄♚

Lucius began to have second thoughts when the Demon Lady was face to face with him he opened his mouth to protest. But it all happened too fast, the next thing he knew he was sent back into darkness and an aching, throbbing pain radiate from the side of his cheek he might of heard a 'click'. All the people talking around him was mute to his ears as he laid on the floor. He was bring back too soon which caused him to question what was the cause of his short blackouts. His eyes opened once again and his sights were on Yen. He furrowed his brows, wasn't she strictly not to use magic. He notice the nosebleed.

He watched her approach the couple and offered to pay for the bill, his eyes narrowed. 'She also knows Cecile...for how long?' he questioned he would also glance to Silver if she also knew about the light pink haired woman. Lucius felt uneasy and unsettled by his mother presence but more importantly, 'Do any of them know...?' He felt some sort of anger. He was snapped out his daze when he heard Yen was going to leave. "Not yet." his voice was unintentionally sharp and demanding, he notice this and cleared his throat. He stood up, "Check please.~" his voice reverted back to normal but it sounded strained like he was holding back something. He looked to Silver, "Would you be also going back to the academy by your fancy teleport." Then glanced at Yen, "We are not done yet, there is one place I have to take you before I slave away.~" He picked up a napkin and dampened it a bit with his tongue, he cleaned the nosebleed off her face like she was dirty child. "No shortcuts, no magic at this point foreword." he informed strictly. He was happy that Rohnin was able to cure her discomfort but he doesn't want that to occur again, since his no healer and doesn't want to feel the feeling of being useless.

♚▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:33 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: .... l Location ➤: Sushi? l Company ➤: l Item/s ➤:
Purse

Yen didn’t want to be babied... but it was being happened whether or not she liked it. She nodded to Rohnins response and expressed that she understood what he was telling her. Given, she didn’t trust any magic that was not hers anymore... but if Lucius let it happen then so be it. She waited for her fiancé to gather himself... and as she waited she watched the couple rush out of the restaurant. She wished her and Lucius were like that...

Once he was up and moving again, Yen watched him and Silver talk.... and she was ready to leave. Opening her wallet once again, she walked to the waitress and handed her cash to pay for the meal. Once she was done, she made her back to the two. Lucius told her that they had one more thing planned... but the sorceress wasn’t too... excited. She wasn’t sure why, but it might have been because dinner was so horrible for her... but she wasn’t going to hold judgment until it was over. I will be careful.. Yen replied as the man cleaned her lip of the blood.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

"He who knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon.
What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face.
It was a face of rage and fury,
the face of the goddess of vengeance,
destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:37 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Location →→| Susu-what? |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Guilty Crown- Bios |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |
∑ Thoughts →→| Time for business |
∑ Items →→| Shadow Tome and "Tea" |
∑ People Near By →→| Cecile, Rohnin, Lucius, and Yennefer |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

Silver knew of Cecile and knew that she was her ex's mother, but paid no mind to her. Not that she had bad blood with her. They never talked at all...sooo there was no blood in the first place to be good nor bad. Having watched Lucius struggle to get to his feet, the satisfaction of harming the man was met and she went back to her calm demeanor. Once Rohnin and Cecile left and Lucius began speaking to her, he asked if she was going back to the school. Whatever question was that, because that had an obvious answer. "Well yes, Im going back to the school, you asked me to keep an eye on Yennefer and help keep her safe. It took me quite some time to find you two by the way." Silver turned to looked at both Yen and Lucius as she spoke. Switching her gaze between the two. As Silver suspected that Lucius never told Yennefer that Silver was supposed to be guarding her, Silver was going to make short work of that topic. "Of which Yennefer, You and I will talk later. There is much to be discussed but none of it tonight." The demoness turned and walked outside. There the woman opened a rift so that Lucius and or Yennefer could enter. She wasnt about to open a shadow rift inside a public restaurant...she's smarter than that.

-Exit-

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:22 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Blank l Location ➤: Restaurant l Company ➤: Yennefer & Silver l Item/s ➤: N/A
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄♚

Lucius waved his hand at Silver's statement, "Yes, yes I told Erwin and Thanatos planting tracking device on everyone was a good idea. But sadly they declined.~" he pouted. He looked between the two women, he added a quick note to Silver's last statement. He clapped his hands "And I trust that you two will be very closely acquainted with each other as time goes by.~" he cooed, he was serious about them becoming closer despite the awkward moment they may encounter but the headmaster doesn't pay too much attention or care to those kind of things; as long as the managed to go past it.

After when Yen paid which made Lucius a bit unsettled with her current mood. Lucius shrugged and made hi way out, he instantly furrowed his eyes at the opened rift. His red eyes judge the demon up and down, "We aren't taking that! I'm not interested leaving money out here unattended." Money aka one of his cars. "You would be surprise what simply humans can do." he instantly took Yen by the hand very tightly in case she retreated to Silver's portal. "Lets go Yen Yen.~ See you later Silver.~"
+Exits+

♚▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:25 am

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: ..Furious.. l Location ➤: Sushi? l Company ➤: l Item/s ➤:
Purse

The answer was a big fat no, Yennefer had no idea that her fiancés ex was to be watching over her. Her eyes narrowed as she looked at both Silver and Lucius, and you can guess who got the scarier of the looks. The woman was furious. Mainly because out of everyone in campus, why would he have his ex be the one to watch her? Could it be that he still loved Silver and having the woman in plain sight was a good excuse to hook back up with her? The thought entered Yennefers mind and her eyes turned a violent red color. Her hands made a fist, and her stomach churned. However the little voice in the back of her head told her to calm down. Lucius isn’t like that... he wouldn’t do that... there is no way he would do that... right? Yen released her fists but her eyes remained the shade of red.

When Silver spoke to her, Yen had some choice words of her own. Avoiding any conflicts however, she bit her lip hard and simply nodded. This was still the mother of her future step son, and she was to behave in an appropriate manner... even if it killed her. Lucius took her hand, and walked out the door. Yennefer didn’t protest, but it was a very quiet ride to wherever the headmaster had in mind....

-Exits w/ Lucius-

Current Theme ➤ Insert

"He who knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon.
What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face.
It was a face of rage and fury,
the face of the goddess of vengeance,
destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers