Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Strela's Room

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is the room for the Instructor of the ICT Lab; Strela Bayden. Its futuristic look merely replicates what her old room looked like in her old Institution. Most of the furniture folds outwards from the walls and meets good quality standards for living. The Bathroom is large but nothing luxurious. Parts of the wall hold all the tools Strela needs to work on herself and any project she might start. The Most important additions are The Back up Power supply and Strela Life Support Recharge Station.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:49 pm
User Image

I wonder what sort of criteria you use to divide people into good and evil.

Dя. я ω ɪ ɴ ә я я ü κ τ ә я

cɪәɴcә әαcнәя

They say fools learn from their experience,
while the wise ones learn from history.
I hope you're not a fool..

ood → Neutral/ Tired
ocation → Ms. Bayen's dorm room
houghts → Gotta text Lucius before bed..
ompany → Ms. Bayden
heme → Cough Syrup

Walking through the hallway as he made sure to not be too quick as showed a few more rooms along the way. Something to help her remember the route between her dorm and her class. Something important to know before anything else especially since night time is coming in quick and Erwin cna already feel fatigue taking over him. Still needs to text Lucius about their dinner with Thanatos tomorrow.

With a few turns and going up a few flights of stairs and they have finally reached the teacher & staff dormitory. less but bigger rooms. His dorm room is nice, he could use some shut eye. After walking past a few doors, he stopped at the one with Strela's name. "Here we are, you'd probably need this as well." He handed her another key which is for her dorm room. Raising his wrist to look at his watch. "It is getting late and I should get going to my room. I bid you a goodnight and I'll see you in the morning." He gave a small bow and went to his dorm.

[Exits]

Tattoo

User Image

My mind is full of things.

Out.Of.Cosplays:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:45 pm

Strela Bayden
Cybernetic ICT Instructor
|| From Dark To Light ||

∑ Location →→| Her roomICT Lab |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Happy |Current Theme →→ | Treachery| ∑ Thoughts →→| I feel like I have a place now. |∑ Items →→| 9mm Pistol, Spyder Quadblade Pack |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |
∑ Life Support Power →→| 100% |

Have you ever been kicked in the chest by a Jump Jet?

With Erwin helping her remember the right way to get the dormitories, Strela was able to to get a pathway locked down. Granted she would have to resume the tour after classes, this was a great first step. Erwin handed her the keys to her room and then bid her a good night. Returning the bow, Strela also gave her farewell to the doctor. "Good night Doctor. Sleep well." Strela smiled to the Erwin as he left to his own room. Unlocking her door, Strela walked in and closed the door behind her. Normal doors annoyed her. That would be something she would fix soon enough.

Walking over to her recharge station, Strela stepped in and topped off her reserves and disconnected the weapons from her back. With a heavy sigh, Strela ran her fingers part way down her back, feeling the cold alloys that made up her spine. People say that you can get used to wierd things that happen to you over time. This was not true for her case. 27 years...27 long years and she could not get used to the fact that 55% of her skeletal structure wasnt bone but Metal Alloys. The woman shook her head and walked over to her work station and began to tinker on one of her old projects. She wanted a couple drones that could hover around her and help her menial tasks. She was far from done, but progress was progress.

Call me a Lab Rat and you'll find out....

Quote:

Just Rosa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:47 pm

Strela Bayden
|| From Dark To Light ||

∑ Location →→| Her room |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Really Confused |Current Theme →→ | Treachery| ∑ Thoughts →→| WHAT THE HELL IS THIS! |∑ Items →→| 9mm Pistol, Spyder Quadblade Pack |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

Strela continued to work through the night as she had not yet settled into her new home. It was going to take some time to adjust to be sure. Though as she worked, curiosity started to get the better of her. Pausing her project, Strela pulled up a holopanel and connected to the school computer systems remotely. Childs play for someone of her level. Strela then had no problems accessing the database which was a problem...more than one really. Upon reading the files, profiles of Students and even some of the recent events.... Strela was dumb founded. She knew these files were real...no editing, no backwards programming. These were logged files. None of this made sense to the woman. Well over half of the students and staff were listed as non-human. This threw the teacher for an absolute loop. As for a person who only believed that science was the only way to get any sort of unnatural powers, this was unheard of.

Closing the files and her holopanel, Strela leaned back in her chair in shock. Was she supposed to believe this? How is there a school for super natural entities and NO ONE knows about it?! People think that this is a normal academy! Hell, when she was thinking about applying, someone over heard and recommended she go there.

Strela stood up and created several holopanel hovering around her room, each had some of the students and staff and she began to study them. Not so much to actually study them. This was her in denial. There was no way that any of this was true....there was wasnt. This was some sort of prank to play on the new teacher...right?

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:57 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o

It was quite late by the time Seva decided to head back to her dorm. As she had done every night over the past few weeks without fail, she was walking down the hallway before midnight on the way to her room. The damage from her moving Nirguri had long ago been repaired.. Even the vase her dear pet had knocked down. Well.. That had been thrown away. But it had been replaced with something else. Her steps were quiet, muffled by the carpet, yet steady.. Her staff also made small sounds as the end contacted the ground with every other step, alongside her left foot. She didn't need it, but she always still carried it with her.

She paused when her downcast eyes noticed light coming from under the Her ears tilted forward, listening for a moment.. She could hear movement within the room. This, along with the light, led her to believe the room's occupant was awake. Who lived here? It took her a moment to recall that this room had been assigned to the new ICT teacher. She had read a bit about that one. Very technology orientated, much like a certain young man she had met earlier in the year. She had not yet met this teacher, however.. But she probably should. Since it seemed like she was awake, now seemed to be as good a time as any other. And so, she stepped up to the door. Raising her free hand, she knocked firmly on the door. Only once. And now, to wait.

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Curious ☠ Thoughts: I wonder why she is awake?

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:32 am

Strela Bayden
|| From Dark To Light ||

∑ Location →→| Her room |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Really Confused |Current Theme →→ | Treachery| ∑ Thoughts →→| WHAT THE HELL IS THIS! |∑ Items →→| 9mm Pistol, Spyder Quadblade Pack |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

In the middle of her crisis, Strela heard someone knock on the door. Immediately she though she was being too loud while she was working on the drone. Leaving the Holopanels floating throughout the room, The woman went to door answer apologize if that was the case. Once at the door, Strela opened it and what she saw made her eyes widen in shock. In front of her was a something she was hoping was just an outfit. A quick scan told her otherwise. Letting a heavy sigh escape her, Strela greeted the woman in front of her. "H-hello...I'm sorry if I was being too loud. I was just try-" Strela had continued the scan of the woman and stopped when she got to the vitals of the Woman....or the lack there of. Strela wasnt rude enough to ask if the person was dead or a zombie...though the thought did cross her mind. "Would you like to come in?" Strela motioned for the woman to come in.

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:04 am
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Seva's ears perked up, tilting forward as she heard footsteps approaching the door. A youthful looking woman opened the door. Her eyes peered up at her with a neutral look, noting the white hair and red eyes.. In other places, these might be unusual, but not at Videl. These were quite the common sight, as far as she knew. She did blink once, however, as the woman spoke. An apology she disregarded, followed by what was likely an incomplete explanation. This too, was ignored. "Yes." She only responded to the invitation, walking through the doorway without any further ado. She may have had to turn slightly to pass the other woman, but she only did so. She tucked her staff close to her, shifting it to rest against her left elbow while she stood there.

She slowly looked around the room, eyes roaming over the many strange objects Technology was definitely not her strong suit. She didn't recognize any of it beyond knowing it was mechanical in nature. The artificial glow from these would have been more than sufficient to illuminate the room for her. "You are miss Bayden, correct?" She turned in place to fully face the other woman as she spoke, fixing her with a steady, unblinking stare. The only time she took a breath was before speaking. She still needed the air in order to work her vocal chords, after all. She was silent as she waited for the answer of her living companion. If one listened for the sound of breathing, there was a conspicuous difference in number. Only one pair of lungs drew breath, until she decided she had waited long enough for an answer. "My name is Seva Duvain. The secretary." The way she said that was so solemn.. Almost too much so. It would be much more fitting if she was introducing herself as something more sinister. Or, at least, darker. In a sudden, abrupt movement, she suddenly extended her right hand, as if expecting a hand shake now.

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:02 pm

Strela Bayden
|| From Dark To Light ||

∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

Once Seva had entered her room, Strela closed the door behind her. AS to not wake up her neighbors. The Cyborg decided to keeping scanning the new woman to get a better reading on her. The woman's mental was....calm...way too calm for a normal person. The health readings still gave Seva flat lines. This woman for all intensive purposes...was dead. Seva had asked the Cyborg if she had the correct name. Strela nodded in acknowledgement. "Yes, I am Strela Bayden. I-its a pleasure to meet you miss Duvain." As Seva extended her hand for a hand shake, Strela reached out and Shook the woman's hand. Strela was surprised to her that this person in front of her was the schools Secretary. She looked more like a necromancer from old folk lore and horror movies....but the ears...

Strela could no longer hold herself. "I have to ask and I do not wish to offend...but are even alive?" Asked Strela. She was quite serious about the question. If one paid close enough attention, one could see a change in Strela's eyes. They would have a slight glow to them and would almost look like data was scrolling up and down.

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:06 am
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Seva shook Strela's hand firmly, then immediately let go of it. Her hand dropped to her side, allowed to hang limply there. "A pleasure to meet you as well." It didn't seem like it, but she was satisfied with this woman's answer. It was good to know that she had been right. Learning where everyone else's rooms were was one of those things she had decided would be useful. Her right ear suddenly twitched at a faint sound, muffled by the walls. It tilted towards the noise, angled back just enough to be noticeable. Her other ear was directed towards the other female. Showing she was still paying attention, if her steady gaze was not enough to show this. The other female was staring back at her. This did not bother her in the slightest. It seemed trivial. Those wide eyes were a lighter red than her own, she noticed. In fact, even her hair was lighter.

"No, I am not." Her answer was spoken with an equal seriousness. This woman had picked up on that quite quickly.. Wonders of the modern world, perhaps? The room made it seem like she was quite.. What was the term? Tech-savvy. Her gaze drifted to the walls behind the woman. The rest of the school looked nothing like this. It brought to mind a certain young student, with his own strange machines. Just like with those, she had no hope of understanding what these were either. However, the glowing screens clearly held information she could understand. Words that darkly contrasted the light background behind them. A few words sprang out to her, enough to tell at a glance that they showed information on students.. And some staff, it looked like. "I take it you are looking in to your new students?" Not that she really cared what this woman had been doing.

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:37 am

Strela Bayden
|| From Dark To Light ||

∑ Location →→| Her room |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Defeated |Current Theme →→ | Treachery| ∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |∑ Items →→| 9mm Pistol, Spyder Quadblade Pack |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

The answer Strela got and the seriousness that came with it shook the fundamentals of everything this woman believed. This was a place that went against everything science taught her. Well Psionics arent exactly scientific but they at least can be explained via science...this...this was something completely off the charts. The woman let out a heavy sigh of utter defeat. At this point, questioning anything she sees would be pointless. She was now in a fantasy land.

After Seva pointed out the screens that were floating around the room while profiles of faculty and students, Strela waved a hand and all the screens lined up neatly. "Yes. Among other things. I wanted to who I might be dealing with." As Strela thought of this, she figured school would start soon and she hadnt even tried to sleep. Luckily her Life Support Systems help with that. Taking off her main jacket and laying it on a chair next to her. Strela looked towards Seva. "Excuse me for one moment. " Strela walked over to her Spyder Quadrablade. As she did, Seva would get a clear view at the womans back. Strela's shirt did not fully cover her back. In fact there was only enough to hold the shirt in place. Seva would then be able to clearly see the mechanic structure that comprised Strela's entire spine. Streal turned around so her back was to her Equipment and it was attached to the teachers back. The Blade sheaths then moved with Strela as if part of her body. "Sorry about that, I figured I get ready for the morning."

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:33 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

If this new teacher expected to be scolded for hacking into the school's computers and snooping into not only students, but also teachers, she would get another think coming.. Seva hardly seemed to care at all. In fact, she nodded slowly as the Strela affirmed her assumption. It was much as she would have expected. A confirmation, a hint.. But not really telling her more than she had put forward herself. It was a good answer, if one didn't want to entirely give away their intentions. "A wise decision. It is always best to be prepared." Her tone gave no indication that she didn't fully believe Strela. Actually.. It gave no indication of much oh anything. It hadn't altered at all from how she normally spoke.

She would simply wait when the woman excused herself, her eyes watching steadily as she turned.. To reveal the unusual state her back was in. Metal, cold and unnatural, gleamed faintly in the light. Strela's shirt did little to hide that her back was covered in it. It wasn't smooth either. She didn't know enough to understand exactly what she was seeing.. Looked like something could fit in place there. Seva's gaze seemed to sharpen just a little, though she remained silent and so still that she could have been mistaken for a statue. If she was someone else, she might have given more of a reaction, but she was.. Still exceedingly calm. This, she could only assume, was the result of more technology. It was both confusing and clearly artificial in nature, so that seemed likely.

She watched as the woman turned to seemingly attach some other technological contraption to her back. It began moving when it was in place. Subtly, but enough to be noticeable. "Indeed.. I should be on my way as well." She spoke slowly. It was almost like she was sounding out each word, testing them even as they were released into the room. Despite this, she made no move towards the door. Her gaze remained not quite focused on the woman.. Rather, on her machines. Strange things. Humans and their science.. It was almost admirable, how they could find such ways to make up for their lackings. "I would like to speak with you again later." Suddenly, something other than her lips moved. Her tail suddenly swished from left to right, then back again, before once more stilling. And yet, she still made no move for the door.

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:45 am

Strela Bayden
|| From Dark To Light ||

∑ Location →→| Her room |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Defeated |Current Theme →→ | Treachery| ∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |∑ Items →→| 9mm Pistol, Spyder Quadblade Pack |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

Strela walked to the chair where she had laid her jacket. Picking up her Jacket, the woman threw it over her back and put her arms through the sleeves. The Coat provided a nice cover for her back, and the mechanical arms lowered and re-positioned themselves to not lift the coat out of place. When Seva spoke and said that she would want to speak with her again later, Strela nodded as she turned to the woman. "Of course, Ms Duvain. I would be more than happy to Speak with you again. Hopefully there shouldnt be too much work to be done on the first day of Classes. Have a good day Ms. Duvain." Strela wasnt too bothered that Seva wasnt actively making her way to the door. There wasnt much for the woman to go through, so Strela didnt worry.
[Strela Exits]

One thing that Strela forgot to close was something to her was personal. To Others, it might not look like much. A Holo panel floated above Strela's work bench. Inside the screen, there was a blank box and a button that had the "play" symbol on it. The Screen was Labelled "Incident Report A-0012"

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:45 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Seva's crimson gaze followed Strela as the woman walked back to retrieve her jacket. Seeing how her metal limbs moved to accomodate the covering was.. Interesting. It seemed like the other woman had very good control over them. They moved in a similar way to Yarost's.. Whatever those were. Just at a glance, she knew that this woman was very good with technology.. Watching her shutting off each of the screens with their, Not just anyone was allowed to look at those.. Usually one needed permission to see these. She doubted this woman had it, because she had been looking at files that clearly were not for her own students. Still, it wasn't something she really saw an issue with. How much could the school know? Certainly nothing about herself that could be dangerous. As for the others.. She neither knew nor cared.

She simply listened to Strela as she addressed her. Every word was carefully listened to. This child was politer than many of the modern people Seva had met. They let slip such rude words so easily, like they never thought about what they were really saying. Her stillness was broken by the gentle swish of her tail, swaying slowly back and forth. She was satisfied with this answer. She nodded slowly, making a note to return on the next night. Strela was already heading off to her classroom, as was the responsible thing to do. Since it was morning, there were probably things for her to do as well. She turned towards the door, taking three steps before suddenly pausing. She glanced to one side, ears twitching back, then forward as her gaze fell on something the teacher had failed to put away. It was another of those floating screens. Images played across things like this, she remembered.

This one, however, was static. It simply floated there, still in the air. There was a black box with a rectangle shape she recognized as the symbol for 'playing videos'. She glanced towards the door, knowing she should just leave.. But this piqued her curiosity. So she turned again to approach the table it floated over. Her gaze lowered to glance over this object. Closed drawers, but on top of it were various metal components. She didn't know what any of it might be for. She lightly placed her left hand on it, palm pressed flat against the cool surface as she lifted her gaze back to the object of her interest. Her eyes scanned over the words once, twice.. Incident report.. What incident? She didn't have the first clue how to work something like this. She didn't see anything she recognized for this.. But she recalled hearing about 'touch screen' computers. You just touched the screens and that worked instead of using a mouse and keyboard. Hesitantly, she reached up to attempt to gently press one finger squarely into the center of that 'play' button.

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Curious ☠ Thoughts: What is this?

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:19 am

The Screen grew in size but only a few inches. A video feed of a strange looking laboratory appeared in the screen and Seva would be able to recognize one of the people in the video as Strela. The in this manner, Strela did not look happy in the least and nor was her condition the best. Locked down and strapped on to a table, medical equipment of all sorts surrounded the woman.

"Operative Alpha One Two has returned from Operation Cold Steel and has noted an odd development. She claims to have developed Psionics abilities. I am going to evaluate the condition of her Neural Implants and optical senors..."

"I'm telling what happened. Check the combat feed! Your not cutting me open, not again!"

"I apologize Alpha One two, but you dont have a choice in the matter...hmmm the subject seems to be resisting and struggling. I will have to notify Command and possibly have to restrain her further. Its a disap- what the hell?!"

Strela who had been strapped down on the table, started to struggle vigorously to escape the coming surgery. Purple energy started to emit from her head and arms like a flame burning in slow motion. The scientist that was working on the cyborg visibly started to panic and ran to an intercom.

"I need Guards in O.R. 416 now! Subject Alpha One Two is out of control!"

The Door opened and multiple guards poured in, the scientist grabbed a tablet and ran over to a computer. He began to type furiously.

"I am going to try and shut her down...what is this? Something is trying to hack into my systems?! No. No! NONONONO They found the Override pro...gram..."

The Scientist lowered his head as the screen showed him an error in the failsafe program for a program to make their soldiers mindless killers. Strela who was struggling, suddenly stopped. Her hole body was now enveloped in this new Psionic energy. In the blink of an eyes, Strela broke an arm free and grabbed a guard. The cyborg split his head wide open as she pulled him into the table, Breaking a leg free, she kicked another into the wall. The scientist and the remaining guards ran to the door to escape. Before they could make a good distance from the room, Strela was now free and still fully equipped for combat. Her mechanical arms wrapped around her as she boosted through the door and impacted the guards easily killing them just with the impact. Sliding past the scientist, She grabbed two knives from the guard she killed before their bodies hit the ground. Throwing the knives right into each eye of the scientist.

The Camera switch to follow the Cyborgs movements and the Facilities alarms started to blare. Strela darted through the halls at an extreme inhuman speed. In fact she was even using her jump jets on her boots to go even faster. Anyone she passed by was met with a instant and brutal death. Ranging from being shot multiple times in the head to being diced where they stood. Anywhere this rampaging Cyborg went was soon covered in blood. Kill after Kill, Nothing seemed to be able to stop her.

The final camera angle showed Strela fighting a similar cyborg to herself. Unfortunately that other cyborg was not on the same tier as Strela herself. The boy put up a good fight but in the end was met with the most brutal death of anyone in the facility. Though only through the boys death did Strela's White Glint Override deactivate. The woman stopped completely and began to shakily look at her hands and the facility's entrance lobby. She began to scream and panic. Kneeling down to the pieces of the boy she had kill and held onto what was left of his torso. Rocking back and forth, it was clear this boy meant something to her. As more guards entered into the lobby and opened fire, Strela grabbed the boys tags and ran out of the facility.

The Video plays for only a few more minutes and just shows people trying to piece together what had just happened to them. The video screen goes black and ends.

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:55 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Seva withdrew her hand immediately after touching the screen. It responded quickly to that touch.. So that really is how it works, she thought. Her eyes narrowed ever so slightly as she watched it growing. Then color flickered onto the screen, accompanied by a faint glow. No longer a void of blackness, now it clearly showed a room with several people in it. The room looked very clean, sterile even. She could recognize the metal table with its restraints, and the very woman it held. The equipment around it, however.. Some looked familiar, but some did not. She was no expert, nor did she pretend to be.. Even if she was the secretary.

Her ears perked up and tilted forward to catch every sound clearly that would come from the.. Speakers? She didn't see anything that looked like one, but there was sound nonetheless. Truly, modern technology was something else. This was merely noted and discarded as irrelevant. What mattered more was taking in the entire event as it played out. She went completely still as Strela began speaking in the tape. She could hear the desperation in her voice.. This was certainly unfortunate, wasn't it? She was making mental notes the entire time. It took very little for what appeared to be an already bad situation to become worse. The lich did not even blink. Her eyes would not feel any discomfort, no matter how long she stared at this, so she had no issues taking in every visual detail.. And the sounds.

The wet cracks and thuds. Loud bangs. Crashes. Agonized screams that were cut off. Once Strela had escaped her bonds, it was a bloodbath.. And such brutality. One would never expect it from such a polite young woman. And she had taken her shock so well. The final scene it showed was unfortunate. Another one, a younger male, clearly with similar mechanical parts. Seva may not know technology, but her long life had left her with enough experience to be able to spot it quickly. He was outmatched. She knew his death was coming before the final blows were struck. Such savagery. She was very nearly impressed.

The video ended with Strela obviously coming to her senses, realizing the destruction and death she had wrought.. It seemed the boy mattered most to her. Her screams were so full of pain.. Who was this boy? Nothing seemed to last very long in this video. The woman couldn't stay there when there were more people coming to attack her. She fled, which was probably a wise decision on her part. With Strela gone from the scene, what was left were people, employees, looking around as they tried to figure out what had happened. There was nothing of particular interest here, but Seva waited for a few minutes.. Until it suddenly went black as the recording ended. She lifted her hand to gently poke the screen again, but upon getting no new reaction, and hearing nothing else, she came to the conclusion that it was over. Nothing left to keep her here.. So without further ado, she walked briskly to the door and into the hallway. She made sure to close it behind her before heading off on her way.

{Exits}
Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Calm ☠ Thoughts: She has secrets too..

Nightmares in Daydreams

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff