Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:49 pm
User Image

From the moment he had met the pale female with such a bright and lively spirit he had felt something, but had been uncertain for a while what it was. That was until now. Clearing his throat he looked towards the overcast skies and gave a firm nod of his head, yes, he would tell her. He hoped she felt the same way or he'd be making an a** out of himself, but he supposed there were worse things that could happen.

Right?

Moving forward he began the usual search route, frequently visited places, her den, things like that. Not finding her in any of those spots he wondered where she might have gone off to today and decided to just keep looking and hope he finally came across her. It's not like their lands were THAT big, he was certain to come across her sometime today, at least he hoped.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:36 pm
AstoriaFallen

Otea sighed as she rested near the family dens. They weren't too far from her own. Life had become quite slow since her son had joined the council. She was happy for him, yet she still missed the companionship he had offered. All of her children were grown, and each had their own personality. Where she tried to fill that void, she found herself failing.

The lioness rolled over on the flat rock, before rising to her feet. The sun was nice against her light pelt. Some days it was just nice to enjoy the day, when there was so much else going on around the pride. Otea scanned her the area, her blue eyes gazing until they spotted a familiar figure. Well if it wasn't Hari!

What nice company she could have right now.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:20 pm
KasaiLoki

As he finally found himself near the dens a form, like the soft rays of sunshine in the early morning, came into view and he recognized it instantly as Otea. While her son shared the same colors she was lacking in a mane so it was obvious to him who it was that was not too far ahead of him. The warmth of the day was energizing and he beamed with delight as he grew nearer to her, there was something about her company that he found calming.

Yet at the same time he also had flutters in his stomach and often couldn't think straight around her. He tried not to dwell on those thoughts because he was uncertain of her own feelings, and he didn't want to proclaim anything and get rejected to he typically suffered in silence around her. It was worth it though, her company made it so. And even if they were to be friends forever that would be good enough for him. A part of him kept pushing to tell her how he felt, but he never felt as though it were the right time.

"Otea, it's wonderful to see you looking so well." It was true, she almost glowed in the light.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:07 pm
AstoriaFallen

Ah, as if the Great Kings of the Past were listening to her, the familiar green lion she had come to known approached.

"Hari~!" She cooed, her bright blue eyes turning towards the male. "What brings you out this way?" The dens weren't too far out of the way, but they also weren't centralized in the pride. It took some time to walk to them. "Not that I don't mind the company," Otea grinned. "I was just thinking how both Kanoro and Soren were away," both for opposite reasons, surely. "So you have the best timing." She flashed the male a bright smile as she strolled over to him.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:11 pm
KasaiLoki

The council member could feel his heart pounding in his chest as he watched her standing before him in the suns warm glow, never before had he thought he could feel this way for someone and yet here he was. Finding himself at a lack of words and feeling like some adolescent that didn't know what he was doing.

"Umm-" At least she was glad to see him! That was good right? Taking a paw and rubbing it against his other one for a moment he glanced at the ground and then looked back at her. "I guess I can thank the ancestors for my timing eh?"

He should just come out and tell her right? "Otea," Moving a little closer to her he tried to put a non nervous smile on his face. "I have something I would like to tell you."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:19 pm
AstoriaFallen

The pale lioness chuckled. "Thank you old Great Kings of the past." She said with a smile.

She closed her eyes as a small breeze ruffled her short forelock. When Hari spoke, she found her eyes opening to look towards the equally light male. "Oh?" She asked with a small head tilt. "What is it?" She said quietly. She lifted a brow as she flashed the male another smile. She was curious what the male had wanted to say.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:06 pm
KasaiLoki

Why was he so nervous about this? Maybe it was because she was giving him her full attention and he was fully aware of it like a heavy weight upon his being. The smile she flashed him made the butterflies in his gut grow more intensely. If he didn't out with it he'd likely never say it.

"Over the course of our time together I've grown to care a great deal for you. Nothing would bring me more pride than to always lift you up when you are down, to see that you are never anything other than happy in life and loved for deeply."

Gulping he wasn't even sure if anything he said was making sense.

"Would you be mine Otea? Allow me to be yours always and forever and I promise I will do everything within my power to protect you and your family. Our family." Since her family would then become his and he would accept ever piece of her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:15 pm
AstoriaFallen

Otea's bright blue eyes lit up as the male seemed to hesitate. She flashed him a reassuring smile, as he began to talk. Her ears swiveled a top her head as she continued to listen. The lioness had a previous mate, and a previous fling that ended in cubs. Her last love interest had disappeared, and while she waited for his return she ultimately found him gone. She needed to move on, but found other things keeping her at bay.

Her parents having a new litter, her sister being pregnant. All distracted her from the idea of a relationship. The topper of the cake being the chaos that took many lives.

"You...would accept my family too?" It was unusual to think. Her children of different fathers, being accepted into a new male's life. She thought for a moment, but nodded slowly afterwards.

"...I will.." She whispered, stepping towards Hari to nuzzle his neck.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:10 pm
KasaiLoki

Hari hadn't been around nearly as long as Otea had been, nor had he ever loved before. To know what she was feeling wouldn't be anything he'd ever be able to come close to understanding but he knew how he felt about her and her previous family. None of that truly mattered to him, her family would become his and he theirs.

An eternity passed, or so it felt like it, before words passed through her beautiful pale lips. "Of course, what would our marriage be if your family didn't become part of mine in the end." Giving her a soft smile he leaned against her neck and shoulders as she brought her face into his own.

Her words brought moisture to his eyes at the happiness that filled his heart and he held her then, and vowed silently to protect her always.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:37 am
AstoriaFallen
fin

The small smile on her maw had widened as Hari agreed to accept her family into his. A light purr emanated from her form, as he returned the nuzzle to her neck and shoulder. The action brought his own ear closer to her lips, as she quietly spoke. "We should go tell them." Otea wanted to make sure her family was in the loop. As she grew older, becoming more family oriented was her end goal. Kanoro may had been missing, but her other children were still around. Surely they would like the news?

The pale lioness giggled, flicking the male's nose with her tail as she turned away from him, beckoning him to follow.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces