User Image Bright chocolate eyes filled with pleased joy look out along the steep side of the mountain pass, her hooves taking her on a lightly trod path through the wild flowers enjoying the open sunlight of this spot between the tall pines, Mid summer blooms of all heights and colors, tall grass gently tickling her belly as she continues her way down the mountain side, her tail and mane twisting in the breeze. Such a lovely day has her voice carrying across the strong winds that slip through the area, bringing the scent of summer and all its prosparity. "I am short of breath, standing next to you.... I am out of my depth at this altitude... "
Her thoughts follow the tune, a soft whisper of a song filling her soul with bittersweet longing.

Many days have been spent this way for her, She has traveled far and wide, always searching for a place that resonates with her soul. And still she wonders, having yet found a reason to stay. Seeing beautiful oceans, snowy mountain tops, air so cold her lungs burned, and so warm she felt joy in even wet feathers from a sweet oasis, and still. Nothing. What was her heart searching for? she often wonders, 'Why? Why do I look for this unknown?' She continues to hum quietly to herself allowing her hooves to move subconsciously onward.

song reference I decided to play with. <3

'Calixita'

Lets do this! hope I gave enough to start xd No idea where we are going from here other then towards the beautiful family we now have! heart