Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Ryoko’s Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:10 am
{Alriel}{Tallos}
Mood: Happy | Gear: briefcase | Wearing: Black suit | With: Ryoko

User Image

Smiling he looked to little Annchi. "They have toys, snacks, nap time." Eating some breakfast Alriel would looked back to Ryoko. Reaching over and holding her hand. He wanted to make sure Annchi knew he loved her and wanted to show it. "Are we all excited?" Smiling to the two as he sipped his coffee.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Their Room l Company ➤: Alriel & Eachother l Items/Weapon ➤: N/A

Ryoko took her lovers hand with a smile and looked to her... no their daughter. The little girl was all smiles as she looked back and nodded. Hehe I am!! I wanna help daddy and I wanna go to daycare!! Determined, she made a fist and shot it up in the air like a super hero. Ryoko couldn't prevent herself from giggling as her daughter acted so adorable.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:19 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}

User Image

Chuckling at the pose he would get up. Walking over and picking up Annchi. Kissing her cheek before spinning around. "SUPER ANNCHI TO THE RESCUE!" Placing her back down in her seat he would kiss the top of her head. "Super Annchi versus breakfast, will our winner!" Making his way to Ryoko to give her a kiss. "What do you say Love." Leaning on her seat a little.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:04 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Their Room l Company ➤: Alriel & Eachother l Items/Weapon ➤: N/A

The little girl giggled as Al picked her up and spun her around. Once she sat back down, Annchi started to finish her food like the good girl she was. Ryoko patted her daughters head and then looked at Alriel. Hehe I think that it would be a good idea for her to go to daycare. She could make new friends and even get better at reading~ Maybe before work you could drop by to check it out before class?

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:00 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}

User Image

With Annchi eating Al thought about his morning, before class. "Maybe... with how I’m planning this years lesson I need to be set up." He would scratch his chin a little, thinking hard about it. "If I have time I'll stop by. If not I think Sayuri drops takes her daughter, or was it a new employee... either way I'll ask about it." Smiling, bending over to give her a soft kiss. "Mhmm."

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:04 pm

Returning her fiance's kiss, Ryoko got m up and grabbed a few ribbons from the counter. Walking behind her daughter, she began to put her hair up right as the girl was taking her last bites. There we go~ All set for a fun day don't you think? Leaning down she gave her little girl a kiss on the cheek and lifted her up. Walking to Al, she handed the girl over and kissed both of their cheeks. Now remember, be good ok? No trouble for daddy~

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:32 am
{Alriel}{Tallos}

User Image

Chuckling he held Annchi close. "Oh I don’t think we will be. Trouble likes to follow us around." He would give her, Ryoko, a kiss. Smiling as he broke it. "Alright Annchi... I’m thinking we get animal crackers and chocolate milk for work. What do you think Sweety?" Moving the little girl up to his shoulders, making Annchi the tallest girl in the room.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:24 pm

Chocolate milk!! I wanna Chocolate milk!!! the little girl cheered as she was lifted up onto Alriels shoulder. She liked being this high up, it was fun! Im all ready daddy!!!

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items