User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The late afternoon sun wasn't nearly as warm as the earlier afternoon, but Vitha's black coat still soaked in whatever heat it could grab. She was trying to cool herself off underneath a decently thick tree, grateful that it seemed like the dry weather hadn't done a number on many of the trees within the Pridelands. She had started to show early signs of pregnancy...and while thrilled, she was also feeling rather foolish.

Here she was, trying to guide a following to keep the Pridelands safe, and she got herself pregnant. If s**t was to happen when she was growing heavier...could she really depend on her oldest and most faithful to help her keep everything safe?

She genuinely believed in what she was doing...but that also wasn't a reason to play along with her new and thrilling romance with Mkate.

"Well, what's done is done," she mumbled to herself, bolstering herself up and making herself walk to a watering hole. "Time to see if anyone else wants to listen to me or call me crazy." She knew she was starting to gain a bit of a reputation, and both sides of the coin were being thrown at her. For the most part, she didn't mind those not believing her. The Pridelands was a welcoming place with different beliefs. She just wished that they didn't have to attempt to drag her down, like that huffy Aoife.

"Does anyone wish to protect our homelands with me?" she asked openly as she reached the watering hole. She was used to looks, but would anyone speak with her today?

Seaki