Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Skytherix's Room

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:32 am
{WIP}

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

∑ Location →→| Lake |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Content |Current Theme →→ | Destiny- Neffex |
∑ Thoughts →→| .... |∑ Items →→| Irmata's Blade |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 75% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

"I no longer believe in Destiny. I do what's best for me."

To be honest, Sky was surprised when Ciri followed her all the way to his room. Part of him figured that she would have walked off to her room. Though there was something that he saw on the way to the school. Most of it had washed away but some of it had stayed...but alot of it was still in the school. There was a long trail of blood...and it was headed towards the music studio. Sky walked into his room and motioned for Ciri that it was okay for her to follow. Once inside, he closed the door and started to take off his shirt. He really wanted to get out wet and cold clothing. "You can use some of my shirts if you need or head to your room. And be careful. I dont know if you have any friends in the Music studio but there was a trail of blood headed towards it." Sky was now shirtless and digging through his dresser to find another shirt.

"I will not let someone decided what happens with my life."

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:30 pm

l Mood ➤: .... l Location ➤: Sky’s Room l Company ➤: SKY?! l Item/s ➤: N/A

The girl followed close behind Sky as they made their way to the dorms. She would have totally gone to her own dorm... but Ciri didn’t want to be alone. She was already alone... Following into the room, she looked up when the boy mentioned she could borrow one of his shirts. With a nod, Cori stripped out of her wet clothes to her undergarments and sat quietly on his bed. Looking around, it didn’t seem like he had really had the time to settle in. I saw... there wasn’t a lot to the point of death... I would have smelled it... sh whispered as she watched him.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:54 pm

∑ Location →→| His room |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Content |Current Theme →→ | Destiny- Neffex |
∑ Thoughts →→| Father is insane |∑ Items →→| Irmata's Blade |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 75% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

"Just keep an eye out. Usually if theres blood and I didnt do it, something else did. " Sky had just put on a new under shirt when he felt his phone go off. When he saw that it was a text from his father, he let out a long and heavy sigh....especially when he read its contents.

Text Message:
Reply To Lucius:

No I didnt sleep. Yes I just put on a new shirt and pants, Yes Ciri is here, No one has even touched my bed not even myself, Instead I spent the entire Night by the lake with Ciri. She has not been doing well and she needed someone. Considering her father and mother havent been there, I wasnt about to let my sister spend the entire night by a lake alone.

We can talk after all the classes I have are finished. I love you too.

P.s. Your welcome in advance

Sky really struggled on that last phrase. But he knew deep down that if he didnt...he was sure Lucius would give him hell for it. Once he finished getting dressed, Sky walked over to the clothes he drop along the wall and picked up the two halves of Ciri's sword. Picking up his wet clothes, he threw those in the bath tub. "You can throw your clothes in the tub. I'll sort them out later after they are cleaned and what not. " Sky however set the two pieces of the sword on his bed. The piece of furniture he had yet to lay on. "Once you're ready, I can walk with you to your first class, then I gotta head out. Substituting for your mother is going to be interesting..." And Sky was sure something was bound to go wrong.

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:07 pm

Ciri watched Sky get dressed and send out a text. This gave the girl a chance to cover her thighs with whatever she could until he gave her clothes.. there was something she was hiding besides her rose tattoo. Even once he gave her some clothes, Ciri still seemed shady as she slowly got dressed. She was still pretty quiet, but she smiled softly to the idea of him walking her to class.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:34 pm

∑ Location →→| His room |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Content |Current Theme →→ | Destiny- Neffex |
∑ Thoughts →→| Father is insane |∑ Items →→| Irmata's Blade |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 75% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

As Sky had finished his text to his father and finished getting dressed himself, Something seemed off. Ciri was quiet... too quiet. He hadnt paid attention to Ciri as she was getting dressed ad he did on purpose. He wasnt about to watch her get dressed. As much as the thought may have crossed his mind, now was not the time or place. Once He knew that Ciri was dressed or maybe thought she was, Sky turned to look at the girl. "You've been pretty quiet?"

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:42 pm

When he wasn’t looking, Ciri started to get dressed... but sadly she wasn’t quick enough before he turned back around. If Sky was observant, he would notice something new on the girls body. Her one pale and flawless (or at least close to minus a free battle scars) was littered with now and open wounds.... but not just any type of wounds. They were self inflicted. Words... all of which were derogatory, vile, and horrible, were carved into her thighs and starting up her stomach. They were too new, and had yet to scar... so they could still be treated...

When Ciri noticed him, and heard him, she quickly covered herself to prevent him from noticing her new found injuries. I-I just... have a lot on my mind... she responded as she looked away, averting her eyes from him.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:18 pm

∑ Location →→| His room |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Concernedt |Current Theme →→ | Destiny- Neffex |
∑ Thoughts →→| Why is she doing this? |∑ Items →→| Irmata's Blade |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 85% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

What Sky ended up seeing threw him for a ride. At first he was shocked, then he was angry, then he took a deep breath and calmed himself down. Yes, she has been going through a lot so now was not the time to make things worse. Letting out a big sigh. "I can understand that. Look I'm not going to lecture you but please get those wounds looked at." Sky walked over to Ciri and wrapped his arms around her, Gently pulling her head to his chest. "I care about you Ciri and I hate seeing you like that. If not for anyone else...do it for me. You and have both been through a lot. If you need to vent, Fight me. If you need to talk, scream at me...just dont do it to yourself." Probably for the first time in a very VERY long time, Sky's voice was calm and actually filled genuine concern.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:56 pm

Ciri was mortified.... Sky saw what he shouldnt have seen. She expected him to yell, to scream at her, and she covered her face. Yet... he didn’t he in fact was... worried... W-why... why do you care...? I... I don’t understand..You don’t have to..... Ciri shut up when Sky held her, and she couldn’t hold back any longer. Holding the wounds on her stomach, the girl started to cry (and not the pretty crying). I hate it here! I hate it! I’m alone! I’m nothing! I’m worthless! I can’t even make friends! I’m nothing but a whore! A slut! A useless person with no moral purpose! My own mother is too excited about her new baby then me! I feel so alone here! I can’t even keep a boyfriend! And no friends!! Now, some of these things weren’t true, but the girl was vulnerable and this is how she felt.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:24 am

∑ Location →→| His room |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Concernedt |Current Theme →→ | Destiny- Neffex |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 85% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

Sky continued to hold Ciri in his arms and listened to her true feelings. Even he had no idea that she was feeling like this. He knew that she was unhappy, but to this extent... he had no idea. "I dont have to...but I will." The mans voice serious but calm and spoke with a softness that was not like Sky's usual speech. " You're not alone here. There are others that care about you. More importantly...you have me. You have given me something that I been looking for...for countless years..." Sky held Ciri tightly and put his head to her.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:39 pm

Ciri was silent as Sky held her. She felt a little silly for her crying...kinda as if she were just acting like a child...but he was still there holding her. You're not alone....you have me...? The mans words rang through her head as she pressed her face into his chest getting make-up all over him. Looking up to him however, Ciri was a bit confused at one part that he said. W-what is that? Family? Didnt you have your mom..?

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:37 pm

∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 85% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

Sky shook his head. "For thousands of years, I've lived in the shadow of my mother. All I did was try and prove myself to her. It had eaten away at me til it was too late and it cost me my life. That was no family. Here and with my Mother staying at the school, for the first time I can actually feel what its like to have a family." It was hopefully that, that would give Ciri the Perspective she needed. Ciri still had a chance for things to calm down and get better. Something that Sky never had or let the chance for it to happen. "You still have people that care for you, you just need to let the chance for it to happen come to you." Sky loosened his arms around Ciri but still held her.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:58 pm

Somehow, his story sounded very similar to here. Living in Yennefers shadow, trying everything to prove she was strong and powerful and not some scared little girl, never seeming to be on top no matter how much she trained. Sure Ciri was the best in her land, but there was always someone greater... proving she was still weak. Ciri loosened her grip on her brother and nodded. She wanted to get better and be happy again... but there was still that little voice in the back of her head telling her to give up. I will.. try... . She lied.

Standing up quickly, Ciri did what she knew how to do best; she forced a smile and spun around to face him. Class is soon! You need to get ready! Don’t let me stop you~

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:49 am

∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 85% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

Once Ciri broke from the hug and told the demon that she would try....part of Sky didnt believe. Not after how she quickly turned and forced a Smile. Sky sighed and nodded his head. "I expect you you be early to my class. You are after all the tutor. Also. Get those wounds looked at." Sky was somewhat serious in his tone of voice but it held more concern for the girl than anything. Making sure he was ready to head out, Sky placed his Sword on his back and and started to leave his room. He knew that Ciri would have to leave soon but he wasnt worried about locking his room. It was going to be wierd seeing Ciri in his clothes but part of him liked it.

-Exit-

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:30 pm

l Mood ➤: .... l Location ➤: Sky’s Room l Company ➤: SKY?! l Item/s ➤: Sky’s Clothes

Yea, yea. Ciri said as she tried to act like her normal self. She looked down and shockingly her brothers fit her well. Walking to the door, she waved to her brother and quickly made her exit to “class”. Let’s be real, was she really going to class?

-Exit-

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas