Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teacher/Staff Profile
Krystal Smith

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:58 pm
{Krystal}{Smith}
My Creator is {Ghost_Rios}

User Image
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Krys
Birthday: September 11th
Nationality: American
Sexuality: Bi
Species: Demon
Hair Colour: White
Eye Colour: Red
Weight: 156lbs
Height:6’ 3”

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+ Her kid
+ Dancing
+ Books

Dislikes:
- Her Mom
- Judges
- Broccoli
- Tight cloths

Health: Physical - Perfectly Fine, she did have a child l Mentally - She’s all there but sometimes stresses out.

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅a][̲̅f][̲̅f][̲̅/][̲̅T][̲̅e][̲̅a][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅e][̲̅r] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=115
Physical:
    -Strength: 15/20
    -Durability: 15/20
    -Speed & Agility: 15/20
    -Stamina: 15/20
    -Weapon Proficiency: 5/15

Magical: (Needs At least 6 Points in Strength/Energy/Control to be able to cast Spells)
    -Magical Strength: 13/20
    -Magical Durability: 12/20
    -Magical Energy: 12/20
    -Magic Control: 13/20

Reapers Cloak: Through summoning dark energies a transparent cloak appears on her or one she chooses. If on a friendly it will provide a barrier that can stop bullets. (Instant and lasts 3 posts)

Demons Scyth: Through the same dark energies she can summon scythe to fight with. (Instant and lasts as long as she needs)

Reapers Reach: He can summon ghostly hands that reach up to a hundred feet and lift up to a ton. (Instant but it lasts 3 posts)

Netherborn: Consumed by the dark energies her magic doubles in strength and power. (Instant and lasts 5 posts, with a 10 post cool down)

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Krystal is really a nice girl. Over protective of her daughter and siblings. Willing to do what she needs to do provide for her family. Because of growing up so early she acts more like a mom. Piss her off and you won’t last long against Momma bear. She can be stubborn though, thinking she’s right when it comes to her family.

Relationship Status: Single

Fears: Being like her mom

Backstory: Life was never easy for Krystal. She had to be an adult early on in life as her mother basically ran off. Her twin brother hung for a crime were there was a lack of evidence. Because of all this she worked two jobs, Hooters by day and Stripper by not. Though the two were fully not enough to cover all bills. At desperation, bills piling up, she sold herself for a one night stand with a high-end client. Needless to say the phrase "it only takes one time" was true enough as she got Pregnant. With having a child and her sisters needing more help the moved to Academy, Krystal studying child care as an assistant to make ends.

Goal: For her family to have a good life

Extra: On her inner arm she has her sister names tattooed there

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
Teacher/Staff Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces