AmarisLeverett
My creator is Howecho

User Image
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Ris
Birthday: April 8th
Nationality: American
Sexuality: Bi
Species: Gifted Human
Hair Colour: White
Eye Colour: Crimson
Weight: 58 Ibs
Height: 4' 11''

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+ Snow (her big sister as well as the cold white fluffy stuff)
+ Teasing anyone she can get a satisfactory reaction from
+

Dislikes:
- Being teased for her lack of physical development
- Jerks/ bullies
-
-

Health: Physical - Nothing other then lacking physical development. l Mentally - other then being overly perverted, nothing is wrong mentally.
Dorm Room (Leave it blank for now/ Fourth Years have the option to have their own room or a roommate)
Grade: First Year (Freshman)
Club Member: (Joined any clubs?)

Class Schedule: (Four lessons max, 3 lessons is optional for Fourth Years which gives them one free period. Must Correspond)
Period 1:
Period 2:
Period 3:
Period 4:

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅u][̲̅d][̲̅e][̲̅n][̲̅t] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=50
Physical:
    -Strength: 0/10
    -Durability: 0/10
    -Speed & Agility: 0/10
    -Stamina: 0/10
    -Weapon Proficiency: 0/10

Magical: (Needs At least 4 Points in Strength/Energy/Control to be able to cast Spells)
    -Magical Strength: 0/10
    -Magical Durability: 0/10
    -Magical Energy: 0/10
    -Magic Control: 0/10

Rabbit Physiology: Well, Amaris possesses the physical abilities of a rabbit. This includes enhanced agility, dexterity, speed, and jump, as well as enhanced hearing and smell.
~ Sensory overloads can and do happen.
~ She has an innate distrust/fear of predators, or people who seem predatory in nature. Especially ones that resemble the natural predators of rabbits.
~ By nature, rabbits are low on the food chain.

Prey Instinct - Amaris possesses instincts like those of a prey animal, which allows her to be extremely good at evasion. She can discern numerous factors of a situation, including how much of a threat a foe poses (what move they will make, where they are going, and if these things relate to bringing harm to her), as well as how to hide without giving away her presence, and how to preserve energy when running.
~ She is hyper aware of dangers in her surroundings, which is not always a good thing. It can cause her to be constantly on edge, nervous, and/or jumpy, if there is constant presence of something dangerous.
~ Reacting to a known danger is one thing, but if she is taken by surprise, it is likely she would freeze in place instead.
~ When given a choice between fight or flight, she is much more likely to flee from a perceived danger. She will usually only fight when she cannot escape.

Lunar Energy Manipulation: Amaris only uses this to enhance the effects of her potions. Effectively doubling the potency of them during the full moon while almost no boost during the new moon. The boost is only effective during the first three nights the potion is created but degrades quickly after that till it ends up ruining the potion and turning it into a mild poison, It'll only leave you bedridden for a few days.
NOTE: The speed and potency of the aforementioned poison is dependent on which cycle of the moon phase the potion was created on, the smaller the sliver of moonlight present the longer it takes to turn into poison as well as a much much weaker poison at the end.

Potion Creation: While she mostly specializes in aphrodisiacs, she is also capable of some decent healing potions and poisons. She can also alter potions and poisons to make it into a powder but its only currently limited to a handful of rather weak ones as stronger potions/poisons end up in a syrupy goo when she attempts to turn them into a powder.
NOTE: if she offers you food its likely that she is using you as a guinea pig for something she just put together so its better to not accept anything from her. Allergies as well as other unforeseen effects are possibilities for any thing she makes as per normal.

Ability 4

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality:

Relationship Status: Single

Fears: predators/ watching her big sis die

Backstory: (At least a paragraph)

Goal: Tease any and every male she finds (especially any Snow has an interest in)

Extras: ~She is very perverted so expect some questionable or blatantly adult comments from her.

Nightmares in Daydreams
Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:

Rush And Crush
Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX
Quote: