Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Student Profile
Karla Smith (AA)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howecho

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:18 pm
KarlaSmith
My creator is Howecho

User Image
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Kara
Birthday: January 5th
Nationality: American
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Cursed/ Demon
Hair Colour: White
Eye Colour: Red
Weight:147Ibs
Height:5' 9''

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+ Cake
+ Understanding people (people who understand she can't talk and accept it without picking on her)
+ Guns & Knifes (more knifes because they don't make noise that much)
+ Anything cute
+ Drawing

Dislikes:
- Perverts
- Corrupted people
- Peaches
- Having to whistle for one of her sisters to translate what she is trying to tell someone (because she had to do so whenever she had to talk to mama)
- People who think she is pretending to be mute

Health: Physical - Other then being mute, she is perfectly healthy l Mentally - For the most part, she is mentally sound. She is just mostly in her own world when not interacting with other people.
Dorm Room (Leave it blank for now/ Fourth Years have the option to have their own room or a roommate)
Grade: Fourth Year (Senior)
Club Member: Sewing Club Or Cooking Club (hasn't decided yet)

Class Schedule:
Period 1: ICT
Period 2: Art
Period 3: Foreign Languages
Period 4: Business & Economics Studies

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅u][̲̅d][̲̅e][̲̅n][̲̅t] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=45
Physical:
    -Strength: 1/10
    -Durability: 2/10
    -Speed & Agility: 2/10
    -Stamina: 3/10
    -Weapon Proficiency: 10/10

Magical: (Needs At least 3 Points in Strength/Energy/Control to be able to cast Spells)
    -Magical Strength: 6/10
    -Magical Durability: 6/10
    -Magical Energy: 6/10
    -Magic Control: 9/10

Weapon Manipulation:User can create, summon, shape, manipulate and use any kind of weapons with perfect skill, whether pre-modern, or modern. If it is a weapon or could be improvised as one, they are completely proficient with it.
~Pointless if the target has weapon immunity
~Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
~May be limited to only weapons that have been previously held, seen, or scanned (i.e. weapons in the users memory).
~ Specifically with firearms, she needs to understand how they function. Which means taking them apart and putting them back together again

Demonic Element Manipulation:The user can manipulate elements with/of/from demonic origin. They would be able to do all kinds of unholy things with their unique type of element. So far, she only have two elements unlocked, the rest will be unlocked with training and practice. Currently she only is able to use one at a time, at max she will be able to use three at once.

~Weak against Divine Element Manipulation.
~May corrupt her if overused, poor emotional state speeds this up
~Certain powerful or mystical forces can diminish the power of each
~Can be difficult to control, and may cause lethal backfire if not handled properly
~May be extinguished or repelled by holy items and substances (Holy water needs to be poured onto the afflicted element to work)
~Can not control non-corrupted elements, cannot use the element for normal day purposes

Teleportation:The user can teleport, or transfer matter (beings/objects, including themselves) or energy from one point to another without traversing the physical space between them. This can be achieved by various means, including causing the atoms/molecules to travel at light-speed, warping the space, or use quantum superposition, in which the user teleports by spatially rearranging the subatomic contents of a system.

While teleportation may seem like it is simply for travel, it can be a valuable ability as it can be used offensively (and quite powerful, as a spatial attack) while offering superiority regarding movement speed and distance coverage. A skilled strategist/tactician can use it for many innovative manners. This is one that she doesn't have full control over yet and can activate almost randomly which does lead to unintended accidents happening
~Users of Teleportation Negation can prevent uses from teleporting.
~Users of Teleportation Diversion can redirect the user's landing position.
~Users of Teleportation Prediction can predict where the user is teleporting.
~Momentum may be conserved when teleporting, meaning that a being cannot simply avoid the damage in the midst of falling by just teleporting to the ground. See Also: Inertia Is a Cruel Mistress
~If the time-space coordinate which the user is teleporting to is already occupied, the user may get thrown to another location, or suffer some other sort of teleportation malfunction.
~May need to know/sense/have been to the area which they are teleporting to do so properly.
~Teleportation may cause a spatial disturbance, allowing highly sensitive opponents to track down their destination.

Unknown: (may be found out during rp or not, could be locked forever)

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Normally she is a very kind and gentle girl but she can enact punishments for those who cause trouble without much concern. Though if she where to ever loose her siblings, she would become very self destructive and cruel to everyone while forcefully training herself so that she could take revenge.

Relationship Status: Single

Fears: Loosing her sisters

Backstory: Like each of her siblings before and after her, they all had something different about them. Sometimes that difference showed up right from birth sometimes it took a few years for those differences to show up. Ether way, they where always a family. For Karla. it was her older siblings that found out that she was mute first. Karson was the most helpful with getting them through the first couple of years till Karla could go to school, not that Krystal didn't help just that Karson was the most helpful between the two. She would then teach them both sign language, or so she thought before she found out that her brother had deaf and/or mute classmates. It didn't take him long to convince her that she was the one to start him on that little quest to learn sigh language but as they got older, and there mother was less helpful, she would do what she could to help her older siblings with there younger siblings. Between those times, she would often draw. Karson was the only one she actually wanted to share her art with but she wouldn't stop her siblings from looking ether. Though when Katherine was born, she grew worried as it was much easier to notice things when most people didn't notice she was around. The whole being mute thing did seem to make it easy to blend into the background at times. She knew the then youngest of the siblings was not quite like the rest of them but she could never figure out why. With Karson's attention focused on her more before his death only helped to enforce that feeling. It was when she suddenly left that she was sure she needed to find the truth. It was shortly after she left that she enrolled into Videl academy along with her sisters, though she didn't know just yet that the whole family was there

Goal: Find out the truth

Extras:- She is mute so she uses sign language to communicate with her sisters
- She often has to deal with unwanted male attention
- She is the only one in there family that knows something isn't exactly right with Katherine but she doesn't know what it is.... Yet
- If she looses her family she will force herself past her limits to get strong enough to get revenge, even if it tears her apart to do so.

Note: Links are for me if i need to edit more

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Howecho

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:53 am
User Image

l Mood ➤: Insert l Location ➤: Insert l Company ➤: Insert l Item/s ➤: Insert l

Text text

Quote:

Student Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash