Welcome to the "Asian Entertainment & Culture Discussion" Sub Forum.

In this Sub Forum you can start and post threads all about Japanese, South Korea, and other Asian Cultures and Entertainment.

I will start new threads from time to time letting you know about Asian Cultural info especially about Japan. Please read the info in those threads. I pick topics that I feel our Guild Members would be interested in knowing about.

Please keep posts and threads PG-13 and under no circumstances do not post anything offensive and or disrespecting about our Asian Friends. Any such posts and threads will be deleted and the Guild Member Banned from this Guild.

Have fun posting and starting threads with topics that let our fellow Guild members know about interesting things that you either find out or know about Asian Culture.

This is also the place to start threads about trips to Asian countries especially Japan!! I look forward to those posts.

Don't Forget to check out our Affiliated Sister Guild the "Anime Help" Guild to find out even more about Asian TV shows, Live action movies based on Anime and Manga, and J-Pop / K-Pop music worth checking out.

Anime Help Guild
Guild for Anime, Manga, Japanese & Korean Drama, recommendations, and discussions, Anime News, Anime Reviews ,K-POP,J-POP music /news & more. Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action J&K Drama, Discussion, Recommendation

User Image

Please Check out our Affiliated Sister Guild by clicking on it's banner above.